Long live the KING ~Today is King Homie's Birthday May 10th

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thank you dear Manzy give him are love... View attachment 80559
thank you so much for the update
WOW that is so cool about his son finding him. I'm glad they got to visit!
THANKS "MANZY~Girl" for this update and letting me know about it at the "other"place hee hee

Continued healling prayers for our KING!
Your very welcome ~ He loves you all and I gave him the link to see his thread ♥️

2788F0D2-B6C8-456C-A7BF-1726504D7C13.gif

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
HappyThanksgiving all of you in Thy King Homie Kingdom. Manzy sent the link to this thread and I also was so surprised that I didn't have trouble signing in. I notice that we don't have the smilies any more only the generic ones above, ;-(( ,, ;-(( (supposed to be a crying smilei ).

I have missed ALL of you and with the grace of my higher power may I get in here soon. I'm having problems with my hands tonight as they are shaking so bad I'm hitting the pwrong keys and have to go back and correct.

Anyone watching Football all day with me? LMAO

Up date, as Manzy Panzy has told you in heer updates they did some surgery on my right hand and did some microscopic (something like that my memory fails me a lot this past year) any way thge cast will stay on for about 3 weeks then hopefully I can go rit into P.T. ,, my lower body has been respoding to therapy pretty good the last month and I can get up and an walk about 6-10 steps before I get out of breath (Lung's) and tired. Also I can get in my electric wheel chair (given to me by the V.A. incliding the lift on my Jeep. The have given me evething I have ever needed, thank you TAX Payers,, LOL and all the Vet's thank you.

My hands are shaking so much right now and getting tired but I wanted to share one last thing with all of you.

I have beloonged to Ancestery.com since 2013 looking for my cousin. Well he end of June I got a call from some lady and she said like most tellamarkers say,, is Richard there? ,, I said who are you, then she said is Richard Moreland there,, lso I hung up and blocked her. I don't know why but I kept thinking about tht call, so while it ws still blocked I called back and same lady answered so I said you called me yesterday and I hungup ,, are you oned of those tellamarketers and she said,, were you married to Kathy Wilkinson back in 1958 and I said with a scary sound in my voice as maybe she's coming after me for spousal support as she went on and saiod I think your my husbands father, I said Oh? so after a bit of comparing note's the timing came out correctly and I sent off for a DNA tst with Ancestry.com and when it came back it was a complete match, 99.8% ,, g\uess it can't get any closer. So he (Mike) and Lori drove none stop and we haad a wonderful 3 day's together. Not only that I have 4 brother-in-law's, 2 sister-in-law's, don't know how many grand and great grandchildren I have but it is bigger than the that fammily that use to be on the T.V. every week LMAO!!!!!

Well all I know I went on for a long time and it don't make up for the time I've been away ands with that said.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and lets all put our heads down and give thanks for our health and all of our Family and friends throughout this wonderful world of ours!

King Homie of the Roo Kingdom

For those that don't know me, just ask one of the Roo'ers..

Good Night All or Good Morning or Good Afternoon or Good Evening :):):):):)

Always a Joker,, :)

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
Thank you Bamber, it's been a long hall but you know me, never give up, too much more to live for is my motto, and what would the Roo do without me??? Probably post their condolences and move on to posting in othewr threads as the King Homie fades away in the Roo library,, LMAO!!!!

squirt

Administrator
you might be away sometimes, but you are never forgotten
there's a special place in my heart for my king that will forever be his ♥
it warms my heart to know there's a whole 'nother generation that is getting to learn just how awesome you really are
a generation that will learn things only you can teach them

Congratulations my king! 1kissheart.gif

popheart1.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Manzy Thank you soooooo much for all of the up dates you posted, your truly a wonderful friend that I woill cherrish the rest of my life. :love:;)

It was my pleasure so many ask how your doing and I know everyone misses and loves you here
Your one of my most cherished friends too I will always have a spot for you in my heart and I better
not fade away either although Did you ever see Who_Else’s Roo library thread it turned into a babe fest lol
not a bad place for a King to be :love:
All kidding aside it’s just SO GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE it made my day and I couldn’t be happier you
have a son, so much to be thankful for. I found my nieces dad on Ancestry.com even with the most
common name John West it took me 3 years and I remember that day like yesterday, actually I found my
nieces 2 half sisters first they look just like her. It was an emotional happy day and certainly worth the
search when my niece told me I fulfilled her life long dream I still cry about it lol

I love you very much and we’ll always be friends this side or the other :emoji_hearts:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
HappyThanksgiving all of you in Thy King Homie Kingdom. Manzy sent the link to this thread and I also was so surprised that I didn't have trouble signing in. I notice that we don't have the smilies any more only the generic ones above, ;-(( ,, ;-(( (supposed to be a crying smilei ).

I have missed ALL of you and with the grace of my higher power may I get in here soon. I'm having problems with my hands tonight as they are shaking so bad I'm hitting the pwrong keys and have to go back and correct.

Anyone watching Football all day with me? LMAO

Up date, as Manzy Panzy has told you in heer updates they did some surgery on my right hand and did some microscopic (something like that my memory fails me a lot this past year) any way thge cast will stay on for about 3 weeks then hopefully I can go rit into P.T. ,, my lower body has been respoding to therapy pretty good the last month and I can get up and an walk about 6-10 steps before I get out of breath (Lung's) and tired. Also I can get in my electric wheel chair (given to me by the V.A. incliding the lift on my Jeep. The have given me evething I have ever needed, thank you TAX Payers,, LOL and all the Vet's thank you.

My hands are shaking so much right now and getting tired but I wanted to share one last thing with all of you.

I have beloonged to Ancestery.com since 2013 looking for my cousin. Well he end of June I got a call from some lady and she said like most tellamarkers say,, is Richard there? ,, I said who are you, then she said is Richard Moreland there,, lso I hung up and blocked her. I don't know why but I kept thinking about tht call, so while it ws still blocked I called back and same lady answered so I said you called me yesterday and I hungup ,, are you oned of those tellamarketers and she said,, were you married to Kathy Wilkinson back in 1958 and I said with a scary sound in my voice as maybe she's coming after me for spousal support as she went on and saiod I think your my husbands father, I said Oh? so after a bit of comparing note's the timing came out correctly and I sent off for a DNA tst with Ancestry.com and when it came back it was a complete match, 99.8% ,, g\uess it can't get any closer. So he (Mike) and Lori drove none stop and we haad a wonderful 3 day's together. Not only that I have 4 brother-in-law's, 2 sister-in-law's, don't know how many grand and great grandchildren I have but it is bigger than the that fammily that use to be on the T.V. every week LMAO!!!!!

Well all I know I went on for a long time and it don't make up for the time I've been away ands with that said.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and lets all put our heads down and give thanks for our health and all of our Family and friends throughout this wonderful world of ours!

King Homie of the Roo Kingdom

For those that don't know me, just ask one of the Roo'ers..

Good Night All or Good Morning or Good Afternoon or Good Evening :):):):):)

Always a Joker,, :)
so nice to see you Homie...keep up the recovery