Lose weight fast

I'm trying to lose weight (fast!), and as keto is all the rave these
days, naturally, I'm considering it. Aside from weight loss, people
also report reduced abdominal fat, lower triglycerides, and so on.

My question is, has anybody on this diet also experienced horrible
side effects like muscle cramping, low energy, hair loss, and bad
breath?

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Bamber right.
I lost 2 stone in a day. I had a leg amputated and it wasn`t good.

Tsalagi

I'm trying to lose weight (fast!), and as keto is all the rave these
days, naturally, I'm considering it. Aside from weight loss, people
also report reduced abdominal fat, lower triglycerides, and so on.

My question is, has anybody on this diet also experienced horrible
side effects like muscle cramping, low energy, hair loss, and bad
breath?
I had one keto meal and it was atrocious! Maybe barfing helps you to lose weight along with the two heads of romaine lettuce that makes the salad!
"People also reported" seeing the Loch Ness monster, Sasquatch, and Hillary Clinton being President, as well as "The check's in the mail. I can get it for you wholesale, and I can double your investment it two weeks!

squirt

Administrator
I've been blessed enough to never have to diet, but the guys are right, better safe than fast
it's a matter of eating smarter, by eating more but smaller, simpler meals
belly fat is the body's way of storing fat when it doesn't know when it will get more food
some things shouldn't be eaten right before bed, others are suggested eating before bed
you have the world at your fingertips, find a way that works for you without jeopardizing your health

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
If my insurance would cover it I'd get Liposuction. Although I heard they can only take about 2.5 Kilograms out at a a time (5lbs). If that being the case well heck I'd have to go back 29 times.

I'll skip the romaine lettuce for now, with the e. coli outbreak going on... good luck

I had one keto meal and it was atrocious! Maybe barfing helps you to lose weight along with the two heads of romaine lettuce that makes the salad!
"People also reported" seeing the Loch Ness monster, Sasquatch, and Hillary Clinton being President, as well as "The check's in the mail. I can get it for you wholesale, and I can double your investment it two weeks!