LOVE! (Harvey Style)

squirt

Administrator
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 5085133]Love comes in many forms...[/QUOTE]

I've got a ton of cat food I'm trying to figure out how to get to Houston, just need to find it a ride! :high5:

squirt

Administrator
Yes I've slowed down on reading the stuff some people are putting on Facebook only to see more hatefull and disrespectful use of this disaster asking for monies and using that money to support something else intirely.

Tell the truth I haven't donatated anything to anyone there and plan not to also. I would rather gather a huge box of blankets & whatever and find out an address of a citys police or fire department and send them there. That way I know my contribution will be used for the perpuse it was intended for.
[/COLOR]
I think you're referring to the Red Cross, not all of the money donated to the Red Cross will go to Harvey victims, but the money will be used to help other people in need, so I don't really see that as a bad thing, Houston is not the only place in the world in need

another great organization you might consider is Samaritan's Purse

https://www.samaritanspurse.org/

squirt

Administrator
for those who want to donate items instead of money, look for Harvey collection centers in your area
I just found one a couple of miles from here, and hubby and I will be purchasing socks, underwear, personal items to go with the kitty food tomorrow and drop it off at the collection center

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
No I am talking about a women appointed by Prs. Obama is or was asking for donations for Harvey and using it to buy weopens for Muslims here in this country to further there no go camps. I'll try to find the link.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited: