Love Quotes......Please Add

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
The Devil: Love, the most delicious emotion of all. Without love you and I would be out of a job.

Television > Brimstone

chelle7293

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Laura: I've fallen in love. I didn't think such violent things could happen to ordinary people.

Movies > Brief Encounter

:D

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
"She loves him more than he'll ever know.
He loves her more then he'll ever show."
<label for="rb_iconid_10">
</label><label for="rb_iconid_10">
</label>​

handymanmike92683

A Premium Jokaroo'er
"Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction."

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous."

"Woe to the man whose heart has not learned while young to hope, to love - and to put its trust in life."

"True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen."

"You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

" Love has to be one of the easiest things to write a poem about it since everything occurs in it. Pain, happiness and many other feelings are what make it so easy. We often like to think of love as a fairy tale, however in reality we find that the "fairytale" image was to hide the dark sides to it"
-Sunburst-

Disco58

This is from the book "The Bridges of Madison County" by Robert James Waller. Those who have not read it certainly should. It is not just a love story, it is the tale of a journey of two hearts, two souls who reach their destiny. A woman whom I will love more than life, and for all my life, gave this book to me. There are some immutable truths in the world, and sometimes there is that epiphanous moment when you meet someone, and you just know. My heart remembers and smiles, though it is difficult to type and fight back tears....
Sophia - Someday we will meet again, in Dimension Z, and we will dance in the starlight. I love you.

"...This is why I'm here on this planet, at this time, Francesca. Not to travel or make pictures, but to love you. I know that now. I have been falling from the rim of a a great high place, somewhere back in time, for more years than I have lived in this life. And through all those years, I have been falling toward you."