Make up to $1000 CASH on Jokeroo per Month!!

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
First off, this is no joke! Jokeroo is committed to $1000 per month in prize money for the greatest funny pictures and funny videos that are uploaded to our main platform. If your video gets approved by our editorial team, you'll make $10 per piece of content that our team approves, up to $1000 in cold hard cash per month!

Rules:

• Content must be approved by our editorial team and posted on our frontpage in order to qualify for every $10.
  • Content that will get approved will normally consist of unique funny videos, funny pictures or any relevant footage or media created by you.
  • As long as our editorial team approves it, you'll make $10 for every media you upload!
  • Payments will be issued on a Net 30 basis. Meaning after 30days from months end, if your balance exceeds $25, we will mail a cheque! For comparison sakes, Google pays on a Net 45 basis, so we are 15 days faster then their program!
I would like to stress that this is only the beginning of our cash rewards program. Eventually this program will grow into something so big that we are hoping people can make a living off working on Jokeroo. Now thats our goal, we aren't there yet but we have some great ideas in the works

Remember, its our community that keeps the wheels turning at Jokeroo, so your contribution and feedback is essential to our success. Thanks everyone!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Sorry, but I agree with Whisper here ~ do we just carry on posting as normal ~ and 'the team' will pick what they feel is a likely candidate ~ or do we have to submit the post in a different way?

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thanks Bamber for that ~ I checked the link [to the main Jokeroo page] and it seems that to have a chance, we have to submit details of either home address, or [say] PayPal] to be able to qualify ~ is this right, or have I got it totally wrong??

Bamber

Super Moderator
Looks to me as though you have to fill in the mailing address and select Paypal or Cheque.

squirt

Administrator
I don't even know HOW to upload things to that page lol :blush: if we have to use the Roo uploader, it's not worth it! lol :lookaroun

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
I have a hard enough time trying to create pics so it looks like I ain't getting paid :laugh3:

Bamber

Super Moderator
I don't even know HOW to upload things to that page lol :blush: if we have to use the Roo uploader, it's not worth it! lol :lookaroun [/COLOR][/B]
I hadn't tried using the Roo uploader since I joined, but I just tried it with a video clip and it seemed OK. Maybe it's been changed.
I used it to put the clip back in Kipper's thread http://board.jokeroo.com/threads/136324-Blind-Cricket?p=3086126#post3086126 from which PB had deleted it.

I'll have a go with a picture next.

squirt

Administrator
it's ok, it just takes writing a book to get it done! and it doesn't do gif files, the pics lose the animation!
:thankyou:

kipper

Super Moderator

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
For clarification, anyone and everyone is eligible. No one wins or loses with this program, its an individual cash program that only pertains to yourself. If you contribute 3 items that get approved to our frontpage, then you will be reward $30. If the month ends and you have $30 in your balance, you'll get paid out. If the month ends and you only have $20, you'll have to keep contributing till you hit over the $30 mark since our minimum payout is $25. In a single month, you can make up to a maximum of $1000, but obviously that would be really hard to do. But heck, a $50 check is not that hard at all :)

The address and name is for the purpose of paying you, without that, we can never pay you :)

As for the uploader, what problems are you encountering? We think its one of the best uploaders around and are always looking for ways to improve it.

squirt

Administrator
first of all, WHY do we have to fill out so much information? with tinypic, it's click and upload, done! all the red tape makes it too time consuming! :hairpull:
secondly, as we've said, for whatever reason, it will not handle gif files, that means that none of our *own* creations can be uploaded with it, it loses the animation!

and I would like to know HOW to upload something to the main page, does uploading it with the Roo uploader automatically put it there? :eh: