Make yourself at home

squirt

Administrator

squirt

Administrator
so ... they're in Tijuana, they're going to be turning themselves over to border agents, some say in small groups, some say in a mad rush to overwhelm the system, they're being told what to say, what to expect
the images coming out are of people sitting ON the wall at the border, while the crowd chants "Yes, we can!" in spanish, a phrase Obama taught them
they insist they have the RIGHT to cross into the USA, and that there's not a damn thing we can do about it
some will be turned back, some will be given notices to appear and released, some will be detained, and some will be arrested for fraud
they can only detain families for 20 days

it's infuriating, and if this doesn't get people to the polls in November, I don't know what will

squirt

Administrator

I love how they're waving the Honduras flag, if it was so great, why are they demanding entry into the USA?

squirt

Administrator
Canadian authorities, concerned with the increasing number of illegal immigrants now straining their resources, want the United States to do a better job enforcing its own immigration law and vetting visitors from Nigeria so that they don’t eventually make their way to Canadian soil.

apparently, Canadian immigrant resources can't keep up, all folks have to do is take a taxi from the border to Quebec, where Canada offers a welcome wagon

“Their suitcases are neatly lined up as [refugees] wait for buses to take them to their temporary accommodations, where they will receive food, shelter, medical care, financial support, work permits, schooling for their kids – and, eventually, a refugee hearing,” according to the Globe and Mail. “No wonder Canada is such a popular destination.”

But now Canada — and specifically, Quebec — can’t afford to feed, shelter, care for, and support countless refugees. The schools are overloaded and the immigration system is backed up. And thanks to a loophole in its immigration laws, Canada can’t get rid of them; if you claim protected status once you make it onto Canadian soil, the government, it seems, can’t deport you until it’s given you a fair hearing, a process that can take up to two years.
So instead of reforming its own laws, Canada, whose Prime Minister once excoriated President Donald Trump for Trump’s strict interpretation of American immigration laws, wants the U.S. to be even stricter in extending tourist visas so that Canada doesn’t have to admit it has a problem and either close or regulate its own borders.

time sure has a way of working stuff out, doesn't it?! lol

Goodgrief

Yes, we are the laughing stock of the world. "Poor refugees" drop highly expensive smart phones, lap tops, etc, a few minutes before they cross the border. And our Prime Idiot Minister is welcoming all of them in.

Won't be long before you see true able-bodied Canadians walking across the border to the U.S of A.

squirt

Administrator
Texas is joining 6 other states who are suing the Trump administration over DACA
the claim is that the program is unconstitutional, and illegal
the hope is to force a ruling on DACA that will force Congress to act

squirt

Administrator
what a lot of people don't seem to understand is that President Trump doesn't want to deport the DACA kids, most Americans don't
when he gave that program an end date, it wasn't because he hates anybody, it was to force Congress to pass a law to permanently deal with the issue, and they were almost there!
the DACA kids would've been taken care of, their cloud of uncertainty lifted, but noooooooo ... the left had to get the better of President Trump, even if it meant harming the DACA recipients, and so they shopped for liberal judges, who did their bidding and removed the end date for the program, suddenly, it wasn't such a pressing issue, and now both sides get to run on it for the 2018 mid-terms, and DACA remains in limbo

make no mistake, the Democrats didn't do them any favors!

Goodgrief

Just a little add-on to make a difference between refugees, emigrants and out and out illegals.

People who flee war-torn countries to save themselves and their families have a right to ask for refuge.

People who actually apply for permanent residence in a country other than their own are most welcome if they qualify.

People who have enough money to fly to New York from Nigeria, Somalia, South America and come across on foot as "so-called refugees" should be hand-cuffed, loaded on a bus and brought back to the airport and flown back on a cargo plane.

Period.

squirt

Administrator
they're trying to say the folks in the caravan are trying to do it legally
legally would be applying for asylum in THEIR country through the US embassy there
they're saying the administration is sending a message by keeping them all there just feet away from American soil
what kind of message was sent by 150-200 people rushing a port of entry demanding they be let in?
they're smug that people are being processed, instead of being stopped from crossing
I hope they keep it up, those images are going to be used by every GOP candidate running in the November mid-terms

Goodgrief

Sent to me from a U.S citizen
not funny but TRUE!!!

> POEM by Illegal Immigrants
>
> Our hard earned money that is taxed at work.
>
> AN ILLEGAL POEM by Illegal Immigrants
>
> I cross river, poor and broke,
>
> Take bus, see employment folk.
>
> Nice man treat me good in there,
>
> Say I need go see Welfare.
>
> Welfare say, 'You come no more,
>
> We send cash right to your door.'
>
> Welfare checks, they make you wealthy,
>
> Medicaid it keep you healthy!
>
> By and by, Got plenty money,
>
> Thanks to you, TAXPAYER dummy.
>
> Write to friends in motherland,
>
> Tell them 'come, fast as you can'
>
> They come in buses and Ford trucks,
>
> I buy big house with welfare bucks.
>
> They come here, we live together,
>
> More welfare checks, it gets better!
>
> Fourteen families, they moving in,
>
> But neighbor's patience wearing thin.
>
> Finally, white guy moves away,
>
> I buy his house, and then I say,
>
> 'Find more aliens for house to rent.'
>
> In my yard I put a tent.
>
> Send for family they just trash,
>
> But they, too, draw welfare cash!
>
> Everything is very good, Soon we own
>
> whole neighborhood..
>
> We have hobby it called breeding,
>
> Welfare pay for baby feeding.
>
> Kids need dentist? Wife need pills?
>
> We get free! We got no bills!
>
> TAXPAYER crazy! He pay all year,
>
> To keep welfare running here.
>
> We think America darn good place!
>
> Too darn good for white man race.
>
> If they no like us, they can go,
>
> Got lots of room in Mexico!

squirt

Administrator
“If you’re in this country and you are here legally, we love you,” the woman said. “We want you to be successful, but we want you to be American. We want you to respect our flag, we want you to assimilate to our ways. We want to make sure you don’t start waving your flag, the flag from your country that you are telling us you don’t want to go back to.”