Make yourself at home

squirt

Administrator
from his gofundme page:

How do you know this is not a scam? I'm using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by facebook that verifies my identity. I'm a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage dot com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I've been on Fox News many times, you can see I'm credible and a real person. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.

• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.

Republican Representative Representative Warren Davidson has bill on the table right now HR 7207 that if passed with Gov Funding bill we can give the funds towards the wall, and with our contractual guarantee to only be used on the wall.

• Rep Andy Harris Introduced the Border Wall Bonds Act of 2018, if passed with the Gov Funding bill it will allow us to donate towards the wall.
this Act funds only for the construction of the wall, nothing else.

• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.

• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.

• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.

it's over $18 million now, agreed on the impressive! 1high5.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Oooh I meant to say I did read all that but I will Believe it when I see it
Anybody can verify an account, I really have been bambooziled on the internet
in life ~ 3 websites this Christmas one still hasn’t sent my stuff yet and I ordered it
in October, thank goodness paypal refunded me
I’ve even applied for a job from an ad in the newspaper and they were scammers
turns out they scammed a few people, I made a police report on that one, not to mention
fake screen names a few here happened on the Roo.
I hope this gofundme is legit I’m all for it... it would be nice to see something legit for a change

squirt

Administrator
understandable!
for those who would rather not or cannot, there is another way to help
go to wefundthewall dot com and sign the petition

it will take you to the gofundme page after, but you can just leave from there

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
You can not apply for asylum at an embassy, let alone a consulate.
i stand corrected..thank you LMP..however i did not make the meme...lol
although the embassy or consulates cant actually process the forms they can help
there is nothing stopping asylum seekers from going to a point of entry and enter legally...like i am sure you did when you immigrated to the country you now call home
crossing a border by any other means is illegal and a criminal offense

this is what the US embassy can do according to US law
Asylees: Asylum for Those Located in the U.S. or a Port of Entry
If you are an asylee, you can apply for affirmative or defensive asylum processing within the United States. With some limited exceptions, your application must be filed within one year of your entry into the U.S. You are not allowed to work until your asylum application is approved or you have received prior authorization to work.
Refugees: Asylum for Those Located Outside the U.S.
If you are a refugee, you may contact the American embassy for assistance in submitting an application for resettlement to the United States. They will assist you in completing your application and gathering your supporting documentation. They can also help arrange loans to pay for any relocation expenses. Once your application is approved and you enter the U.S., you are authorized to work. Within one year of your entry, you are required to apply for permanent residency status, or a green card. Filing your application as quickly as possible with the American embassy is important because caps or quotas are generally set each year for the number of persons admitted as refugees.

squirt

Administrator
WASHINGTON – While the military “quagmire” in Iraq was said to tip the scales of power in the U.S. midterm elections, most Americans have no idea more of their fellow citizens – men, women and children – were murdered this year by illegal aliens than the combined death toll of U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan since those military campaigns began.

Though no federal statistics are kept on murders or any other crimes committed by illegal aliens, a number of groups have produced estimates based on data collected from prisons, news reports and independent research.

Twelve Americans are murdered every day by illegal aliens, according to statistics released by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa. If those numbers are correct, it translates to 4,380 Americans murdered annually by illegal aliens. That’s 21,900 since Sept. 11, 2001.

Total U.S. troop deaths in Iraq as of last week were reported at 2,863. Total U.S. troop deaths in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Uzbekistan during the five years of the Afghan campaign are currently at 289, according to the Department of Defense.

But the carnage wrought by illegal alien murderers represents only a fraction of the pool of blood spilled by American citizens as a result of an open border and un-enforced immigration laws.

While King reports 12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens, he says 13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers – for another annual death toll of 4,745. That’s 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001.

While no one – in or out of government – tracks all U.S. accidents caused by illegal aliens, the statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year’s 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.

A report by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Study found 20 percent of fatal accidents involve at least one driver who lacks a valid license. In California, another study showed that those who have never held a valid license are about five times more likely to be involved in a fatal road accident than licensed drivers.

Statistically, that makes them an even greater danger on the road than drivers whose licenses have been suspended or revoked – and nearly as dangerous as drunk drivers.

King also reports eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day – a total of 2,920 annually.

Based on a one-year in-depth study, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute of Atlanta estimates there are about 240,000 illegal immigrant sex offenders in the United States who have had an average of four victims each. She analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants.

As the number of illegal aliens in the U.S. increases, so does the number of American victims.

According to Edwin Rubenstien, president of ESR Research Economic Consultants, in Indianapolis in 1980, federal and state correctional facilities held fewer than 9,000 criminal aliens. But at the end of 2003, approximately 267,000 illegal aliens were incarcerated in all U.S. jails and prisons.

While the federal government doesn’t track illegal alien murders, illegal alien rapes or illegal alien drunk driving deaths, it has studied illegal aliens incarcerated in U.S. prisons.

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

• The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests – some eight arrests per illegal alien;
  • Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses – some 13 offenses per illegal alien;
  • 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.
“While the vast majority of illegal aliens are decent people who work hard and are only trying to make a better life for themselves and their families, (something you or I would probably do if we were in their place), it is also a fact that a disproportionately high percentage of illegal aliens are criminals and sexual predators,” states Peter Wagner, author of a new report called “The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration.” “That is part of the dark side of illegal immigration and when we allow the ‘good’ in we get the ‘bad’ along with them. The question is, how much ‘bad’ is acceptable and at what price?”

squirt

Administrator
many of you will recall the story about the Honduran woman who complained about the food she was given by the kind citizens of Mexico, calling it pig food, well ... this pic was taken on Dec 6, she's enjoying quite the meal, right here in Dallas, and she didn't get here legally

it's that easy to get into this country illegally

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
both of the above posts make me sick..regardless if they are decent people or not..they are criminals just by crossing the border illegally
they can go to a point of entry just as the law requires them to do..otherwise round them up and send the the hell back
they are criminals and those hiring them should also be jailed
its ridiculous how easy it is to cross the border illegally including the Canadian border to the north
those in the photo should have been reported to ICE right away...instead of dining out on the taxpayers tab

squirt

Administrator
for those who might think I'm exaggerating on Americans dying while Congress fails to act on securing the border:

A multi-vehicle crash last week that claimed the life of the son of a Knoxville, Tennessee fire department captain was the result of a “chain reaction” begun by an illegal immigrant driving in the wrong lane, investigators said.

Pierce Kennedy Corcoran, 22, the son of Knoxville Fire Department spokesperson Captain D.J. Corcoran, was driving a Honda Civic south on Knoxville’s Chapman Highway the evening of December 30 when a Chevrolet pickup truck driven by Franco Cambrany Francisco-Eduardo reportedly veered into their lane and struck the vehicle.

Corcoran was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to the Knoxville News Sentinel, and a passenger was treated but is expected to live. Both were wearing seat belts.

A Knoxville Police Department press release reported the accident to be the result of a “chain reaction crash” involving two other vehicles. No one was injured in the other vehicles involved.

44-year-old Franco Cambrany Francisco-Eduardo, an illegal immigrant, was arrested and charged with criminally negligent homicide as well as having no driver’s license or proof of financial responsibility, according to the News Sentinel, and was jailed without bond pending ICE action. Tennessee is not a sanctuary state.

On Friday, “Francisco-Eduardo was released from the Knox County Detention Facility into the custody of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement,” the News Sentinel reported.

Tim Burchett, a newly-elected GOP representative who represents Tennessee’s 2nd congressional district, which covers Knoxville, called Corcoran’s death “tragic” and “entirely avoidable.”

“Based on the details released at this point, this situation underscores the need to fully enforce our existing immigration laws and strengthen and secure our border,” Burchett told the News Sentinel via email. “The bottom line is if the suspect hadn’t been in the country illegally, Pierce Corcoran would still be alive.”

at least they got this guy ... they will never find the man that struck the vehicle my grandkids were riding in, he's out there, and maybe one day he'll run a red light and kill someone YOU love

I will concede that most illegal aliens don't come here with the intention of committing a crime, but once you've broken one law, the one you broke to get into the country, breaking the next one is a lot easier, and the one after that, most are using fake or stolen identities. which makes it very hard to find them, especially if they don't want to be found, and another law they broke!

I am SO sick of hearing "Americans commit more crimes ..."
here's the difference: when an American commits a crime, we usually know his *real* name, his last known address, his last known employer, his family, friends, a place to start looking!

we have to know WHO is coming into this country, we NEED to know WHO is already here, which means we need a real and true count of illegal aliens, it's not racist, how are we ever going to fix immigration if we don't even know how many are here?! the estimated numbers are anywhere between 11 million and 22 million, shouldn't we know for sure?

it was really sweet, Nancy Pelosi bringing her grandchildren up to be with her for her swearing in, she clearly loves them a lot!
I bet they go to secure private schools, and live in gated secure neighborhoods, but that won't stop a drunk illegal alien from running a red light and killing them ... are my grandchildren any less precious than hers? and what about this fire captain's grandkids? well ... he will never get to see his, thanks to an illegal alien, he won't have any

America is a most generous nation, we gladly share what we have, but we don't deserve to have it taken from us, not by people who aren't even supposed to be here in the first place, we're being abused by a system that no longer functions, and by a Congress that continuously fails to do it's job, I called this thread "make yourself at home" for a reason, when we share, we've invited the other person in, opened the door for them, but illegal aliens come in through the window and help themselves to anything they like, including our loved ones! Even heaven has a wall and a vetting system, and let me tell you, as the bible says, that gate is VERY narrow!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
it might take something happening to one of their own to make them support Trump's wall
without borders there are no countries as you know and that F'n trudork just gave our border control over to the UN
to control who gets in...what an asshole

squirt

Administrator
In December 2018, the Center for Immigration Studies dispatched Senior National Security Fellow Todd Bensman to Panama and Costa Rica to investigate President Donald Trump’s widely ridiculed assertions that suspected terrorists had been apprehended among Middle East migrants through Latin America. Panama is a geographic chokepoint, or bottleneck, through which migrants from countries of the Middle East, who are moving out of South America, must push on their way to the U.S. border.

The following article is based on Bensman’s on-the-ground research over two weeks.

Golfito, Costa Rica — It was here in March 2017, at the main aluminum structure of a government migrant camp, that federal Costa Rican police arrested Ibrahim Qoordheen of Somalia as a suspected al Shabaab terrorist operative on his way to the U.S. southern border.

Qoordheen had been smuggled from Zambia to Brazil, passed through Panama, and was making his way north through Costa Rica when the Americans had him arrested here, 20 miles inside Costa Rica, according to an American intelligence official with knowledge of the case who spoke on condition of anonymity. The Golfito camp, with a capacity of 250, was set up as a two-day rest station for South America-exiting migrants whom the governments of Panama and Costa Rica register and help move through northward to Nicaragua.

Luckily, the Somali stayed long enough for an American intelligence analyst working with the name he had provided in Panama to unscramble it and match it to a pre-existing intelligence file that identified him as intertwined with an al Shabaab cell and smuggling network in Zambia, the U.S. intelligence official said.

The Americans interviewed Qoordheen at length, but the Somali gave up nothing, the U.S. officer said. The Americans then arranged to have him deported to Zambia, the officer said. It turns out the Qoordheen case was only one of other such episodes about which the American public was never told, where terrorist suspects were discovered migrating through Latin America to the U.S. border.

Terrorists Know the U.S. Border Is Not Secure

A Costa Rican immigration service official whose jurisdiction includes the Golfito camp disclosed that at least several other U.S.-bound suspected terrorists also were pulled from this camp since Qoordheen’s March 2017 arrest, likewise based on significant derogatory U.S. counterterrorism intelligence. The Costa Rican official declined to provide specifics of the intelligence beyond that it involved terrorism, offering only that: “Most are good, but some are bad.”

The American public was never told that Qoordheen and other suspected terrorists were pulled off U.S.-bound migrant routes in distant Costa Rica and Panama because such information is usually classified or not disclosable, in line with standard practice to protect ongoing investigations and operations.

That necessary opacity, unfortunately, seems to have given life to denialism about President Trump’s claims that terrorists are among migrants from countries of terror concern, like the Middle East. The skeptics have demanded proof then cited Trump perfidy when protected intelligence wasn’t provided. Trump’s assertions were thus ridiculed and dismissed as unsupported fear-mongering.

But the rejectionists, many of whom obviously do not know that a central homeland security practice is threat preemption, are wrong. Down here, on the southern-most leg of migrant routes to the American border, it is they who invite ridicule and eye rolls.

American, Panamanian, and Costa Rican law enforcement and intelligence officials are engaged in actual programs here to hunt, investigate, and deport real terrorist suspects who are, in fact, discovered among the thousands of migrants from the Middle East, Horn of Africa, and South Asia funneling through this section of Latin America—as President Trump said and as I saw and heard on the ground.

Judicial Watch

squirt

Administrator
“Crisis” of Seriously Ill Migrants Slams Border Patrol — TB, Pneumonia, Influenza, Parasites

Weeks after mainstream media outlets reported that illegal immigrants don’t bring disease into the United States, the Border Patrol reveals that it is getting slammed daily with dozens of illegal immigrants carrying “serious illnesses.” This includes tuberculosis, influenza and pneumonia. In fact, a Guatemalan migrant who died in U.S. custody on Christmas Eve had Influenza B, a virus that causes respiratory infections.

Federal agents are referring 50 illegal immigrants a day for urgent medical care, according to figures obtained by Washington D.C.’s conservative newspaper. Authorities say “it’s unlike anything they’ve ever seen before.” Many of the migrants have tuberculosis, parasites or the flue, the feds confirm.

There are also lots of pregnant women about to give birth. The article quotes Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Commissioner Kevin McAleenan saying that most of the illegal immigrants were sick when they arrived at the U.S. border. “Many were ill before they departed their homes,” McAleenan said. “We’re talking about cases of pneumonia, tuberculosis, parasites. These are not things that developed urgently in a matter of days.”

A separate story published by a mainstream newspaper on New Year’s Eve discloses that in the last few weeks of 2018 more than 450 illegal immigrants required medical attention for illnesses. More than half were children. In the piece CBP Commissioner McAleenan refers to the situation as a “crisis.”

Here’s an excerpt from the article: “The ill migrants have been arriving with all kinds of ailments, many with flu or pneumonia that can be particularly pervasive and dangerous this time of year.” It proceeds to reveal that 17 illegal immigrants have been hospitalized and that the Coast Guard has been deployed to help, sending medical teams to Border Patrol sectors getting bombarded with sick migrants. They include Yuma and Tucson, Arizona as well as the Rio Grande Valley.

It’s unbelievable that a “news” narrative can change so quickly in just a few weeks. Right before Christmas the mainstream media proclaimed illegal immigrants don’t bring disease into the United States. In various articles reporters took it a step further by claiming that migrants actually help fight disease.

One story, published by NBC news and reiterated by various other outlets, focused on a study commissioned by a medical journal. One of the researchers received lots of print for declaring that migrants spreading disease is a “false argument” used to keep them out. The editor of the medical journal that conducted the study was quoted saying this: “In too many countries, the issue of migration is used to divide societies and advance a populist agenda.” The biased coverage marked a great example of the mainstream media distorting information to promote a liberal agenda.

Judicial Watch has interviewed medical experts that confirm illegal immigrants do indeed pose a serious public health threat to the U.S. by bringing dangerous diseases into the country. This includes tuberculosis, dengue and Chikungunya.

After returning from covering the Central American caravan along the Guatemala-Honduras border, Judicial Watch spoke with a prominent physician in a border state who warned that the migrants will undoubtedly bring infectious diseases into the U.S. Among them are extremely drug resistant strands of tuberculosis and mosquito-borne diseases such as dengue and chikungunya that are widespread in the region.

The same week Judicial Watch published the story about the caravan health threat a major newspaper reported on the health crisis created by the influx of Venezuelans fleeing to neighboring countries. The migrants are spreading malaria, yellow fever, diphtheria, dengue, tuberculosis and AIDS throughout South America. Many of the diseases had been considered eradicated in the neighboring Latin American countries, according to government officials cited in the article, which states that “contagion from Venezuela’s economic meltdown is starting to spread to neighboring countries—not financially, but literally, in the form of potentially deadly diseases carried among millions of refugees.”

As an example, the story reveals that “measles reappeared with a vengeance” in a Brazilian city near the Venezuelan border that had declared the highly contagious airborne disease “vanquished” nearly two decades ago. “Measles is already spreading beyond the Brazilian Amazon to other Brazilian states, as well as Colombia, Peru and as far south as Argentina, according to recent Pan American Health Organization reports,” the article states. “Other diseases racing through communities in Venezuela are now crossing borders and raising concerns among health authorities as far away as the U.S.”

Years ago, when Barack Obama let tens of thousands of illegal immigrant minors into the country, health experts warned about the serious hazards to the American public. Most of the Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) came from Central America, like the current caravan, and they crossed into the U.S. through Mexico, in the same way that the caravan expects to. Swine flu, dengue fever and Ebola were among the diseases that the hordes of UACs brought with them, according to lawmakers and medical experts interviewed by Judicial Watch during the influx. At the time, a U.S. Congressman, who is also a medical doctor, told Judicial Watch about the danger to the American public as well as the Border Patrol agents forced to care for the UACs.

The former lawmaker, Phil Gingrey, referred to it as a “severe and dangerous” crisis because the Central American youths were importing infectious diseases considered to be largely eradicated in this country. Many migrants lack basic vaccinations such as those to prevent chicken pox or measles, leaving America’s young children and the elderly particularly susceptible, Gingrey pointed out then. To handle the escalating health crisis the CDC activated an Emergency Operations Center (EOC) that largely operated in secrecy.

Judicial Watch

squirt

Administrator
On the same day that CNN Chief White House Correspondent Jim Acosta posted his report from McAllen, Texas assuring Americans that there wasn’t “anything resembling a national emergency situation,” at least not there, very different reports were coming out of a Mexican border town just a few hours northwest: Authorities found 21 bodies, some burned, after what appears to be yet another clash between rival drug cartel gangs.

“Mexican authorities said Thursday that 21 bodies, some burned, have been found in the northern Mexico border state of Tamaulipas in what appears to have been a clash between drug gangs. The bodies were found near the remains of seven burned-out vehicles near the border town of Miguel Aleman,” CBS News reports.

The city of Miguel Aleman is located in the northwestern border state of Tamaulipas, Mexico. The city is about three hours northwest of McAllen and borders the southern edge of Texas.

While Acosta made sure to note that he saw no evidence of a crisis “at least in McAllen,” the reality, of course, is that multiple towns on both the north and south edge of the border are seeing not only the humanitarian crises that necessarily result from illegal immigration, but the additional, often deadly violence of the drug cartels.

CBS notes that newly elected Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador has responded to the discovery of the 21 bodies, saying evidence indicates they are the results of brutal gang violence.

The Zetas drug cartel is currently locked in a battle with the Gulf cartel for control of the Rio Grande Valley. The recent splintering of the Zetas cartel has resulted in even more skirmishes, this one reportedly between the Northeast Zetas splinter group and the Gulf gang.
In 2017 alone, the war between the rival groups left nearly 29,000 dead, CBS reports.
President Trump addressed the dangers posed by drug traffickers in his first national address from the Oval Office Tuesday, stressing the loss of innocent lives due to these criminal operations.

Mexican border states, particularly Tamaulipas, as CBS notes, have become “conduits” for drug shipments and, as a result, hubs of violence.
But from Acosta’s view down in McAllen, there’s nothing to see at the southern border.

Conservative Fighters

squirt

Administrator
Obama’s former Border Patrol chief Mark Morgan responded to President Donald Trump’s Wednesday speech on illegal immigration by noting that Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents regularly apprehend “murderers, rapists, pedophiles, other violent offenders, and gang members.”
Morgan made the remarks while appearing on Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” with host Tucker Carlson immediately following Trump’s Oval Office address.

“Before I was even chief of Border Patrol, I served on the FBI for two decades,” he told Carlson. “One of my assignments was I led the El Paso office. From my office right on the border, I could see Juarez. Every day, Tucker, we worked the DEA and all components of DHS. And we worked human trafficking cases, we worked drug cases, and we worked drug and gang cases, all impacting the southern border.”
“And then as chief, every single day, Tucker, I was briefed every single day about the men and women who are risking their lives every day and they’re apprehending murderers, rapists, pedophiles, other violent offenders, and gang members,” Morgan continued.

“That is not manufactured, that is real, and that’s a fact and it’s still happening today.”
Morgan also addressed the Democrats’ unsubstantiated claim that this is a “manufactured crisis,” a notion that even The Washington Post dismisses.
“And I would say, one last point is, 127 Border Patrol agents have died,” Morgan added. “They didn’t die playing Monopoly. They died defending, being the front line defenders of our borders, trying to apprehend 17,000 people, the bad people, that Secretary Nielsen mentioned. I wondered if he asked their families if this was a manufactured crisis.”

Conservative Fighters