Making each other happy

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast

TwiztedAngel

How else are they supposed to demonstrate how much we mean to them. They sure aint gonna say it, and they're gonna fondle us anyways. And y'all know I'm right.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
[QUOTE="Geoff_the_Beard, post: 4649961]I can think of a few others that women in my life have expected![/QUOTE]

Have I been THAT bad???

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="brilor, post: 4677445]
[/QUOTE]

And this is exactly why so many men are fed up with modern feminism. Todays feminazis demand equal treatment while acting like absolute pricks, expecting men to kneel to their womanly strength while still treating them the way anyone (not just a woman) wants to be treated - with respect.

The feminist movement used to be about equality and deserved to be heard and heeded - the modern feminist movement is about hating on men while demanding respect for being disrespectful.

I have been abused for holding a door open, and that's the truth. Made me feel like slamming the door in every woman's face - but i don't. Feminazis think all men are twats but never look at how utterly cruel their own attitude is.

No wonder men are confused!!!

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="TwiztedAngel, post: 4677512]How else are they supposed to demonstrate how much we mean to them. They sure aint gonna say it, and they're gonna fondle us anyways. And y'all know I'm right.[/QUOTE]

What a hot wet load of unmittigated tripe n giblets. A man that feels is going to say it. If he feels and doesnt say it, he's a fool. And no one needs to hang with a fool.

The biggest problem with a lot of PEOPLE, not just women, is that bad experiences taint their outlook of the future too much.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Been there done that three times in my life thus far last one on Fridays (payday) don't even bother going to the bank and cash you're check just had it to her.​