Jokeroo VIP Status
You go girl Love them all beautiful work.. goldstars.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
i sure am trying...it is dangerously cold here

awesome work on them both
i am having major computer issues..one laptop in the shop..the other not working right and this desk top is so old it still has XP...lol
Thank you so much for the love ♥

I have a laptop with XP it sits in the other room lol Hope you get things sorted FAST!! *hugs*

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
it sure is damn cold..warmed up to a balmy -16F..now its snowing...lol
Thank you so much for the love ♥

I have a laptop with XP it sits in the other room lol Hope you get things sorted FAST!! *hugs*
XP is still the best OS windows created...well the laptop in the shop is pooched..he's trying to save the hard drive
awesome job on them both snowball.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
it sure is damn cold..warmed up to a balmy -16F..now its snowing...lol

XP is still the best OS windows created...well the laptop in the shop is pooched..he's trying to save the hard drive

awesome job on them both View attachment 3707
-16F I'd move from Canada lol

Yes XP was great technology changes so fast can't keep up.. I use Windows 7 on my desktop thankfully all is good I heard Win 10 is unfriendly with PSP

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
-16F I'd move from Canada lol

Yes XP was great technology changes so fast can't keep up.. I use Windows 7 on my desktop thankfully all is good I heard Win 10 is unfriendly with PSP
lmao...then you would have hated our temps since new years day..it was -33F to -43F all last week...lol
other parts of canada werent as cold
both my laptops are running WIN 7...not a bad OS..but still prefer XP...lol
i heard the same thing about win 10 and psp...i guess the newest version of psp works ok on win 10..but who can affordthe ltest software...not me...lol
btw..the laptop in the shop is pooched..he gave it back to me today and took my other laptop with him to do a fresh install..should have it back tomorrow or tuesday