Manzy's Magic

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

View attachment 3745

did you see Bamber's reply in Lynn's thread?
View attachment 3747
I just checked thank you for finding out hope she gets her glasses fixed soon ♥

Yesterday there was a manhunt for a guy that killed a Sherrif and their were helicopters on the outskirts of my neighborhood the news said stay inside and lock your doors.. it was scary for sure... thankfully they caught him and my dog's skin mass is back to being inflammed so dealing with that. I have a doctor appt today and a few hand doctor appts coming up I'm a busy bee

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
lmao...then you would have hated our temps since new years day..it was -33F to -43F all last week...lol
other parts of canada werent as cold
both my laptops are running WIN 7...not a bad OS..but still prefer XP...lol
i heard the same thing about win 10 and psp...i guess the newest version of psp works ok on win 10..but who can affordthe ltest software...not me...lol
btw..the laptop in the shop is pooched..he gave it back to me today and took my other laptop with him to do a fresh install..should have it back tomorrow or tuesday
I barely survived my move from Calif to Washington my COPD would kill me there lol just not for me

Glad your laptop is getting the once over lol

squirt

Administrator
I just checked thank you for finding out hope she gets her glasses fixed soon ♥

Yesterday there was a manhunt for a guy that killed a Sherrif and their were helicopters on the outskirts of my neighborhood the news said stay inside and lock your doors.. it was scary for sure... thankfully they caught him and my dog's skin mass is back to being inflammed so dealing with that. I have a doctor appt today and a few hand doctor appts coming up I'm a busy bee
bless your heart 1hug.gif

but your creations are wonderful, if that helps at all? lol
1clap2.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I barely survived my move from Calif to Washington my COPD would kill me there lol just not for me

Glad your laptop is getting the once over lol
i find the summer heat harder with my COPD...but i am guessing had something to do with the way we acclimatize to our surroundings eh?
i got it back monday and the fresh install did wonders for it..i am a happy moose now...lol JGnufRs.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
i find the summer heat harder with my COPD...but i am guessing had something to do with the way we acclimatize to our surroundings eh?
i got it back monday and the fresh install did wonders for it..i am a happy moose now...lol View attachment 4261
that's a trip.. Everytime I go to California I hardly cough a bit I think it depends on the type of heat as well. Here in Wash its so damp and drafty
and lately cold to my standards lol

I'm liking that moose hehehe

and thank you for the nice comments

843897agjk34gluzthank.gif

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
that's a trip.. Everytime I go to California I hardly cough a bit I think it depends on the type of heat as well. Here in Wash its so damp and drafty
and lately cold to my standards lol

I'm liking that moose hehehe

and thank you for the nice comments

View attachment 4334
acclimatize was a big word for me...lmao..thank goodness for spell check...lmao
i would thought cali would be harder on your lungs with all that smog...lol
i am use to the extreme cold but last week kept me indoors...lol

me too...lol

i just call'em as i sees'em...lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
It's the bay area less smog lol

I got acclimated to the weather here funny hubby is always cold and he's lived here far longer than me and he got stationed here when he was in the military

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It's the bay area less smog lol

I got acclimated to the weather here funny hubby is always cold and he's lived here far longer than me and he got stationed here when he was in the military
lmao..that is funny that he is always cold