Manzy's Magic

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
are you doing ALL that this weekend? lol
that's a lot of parties
Did you ever look at wish.com not related to the post but just wondered
the stuff looks nice but sorta cheap kinda of like an online garage sale with price tags on them lol

squirt

Administrator
oh no lol Saturday will be just a day trip to my niece's, then next Sunday is my daughter's birthday party at my son's house
the following Friday, I go up to my sister's for a party for my oldest sister and my mother
the following Saturday, we go to a little town by the farm for the great granddaughter's birthday whew1.gif
no, never heard of it, sounds a bit like Etsy ♥

1sendheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Oh good glad it’s split up.. it’s fun to have plans for the weekend other than work

It was Shamelessly admit or I can’t believe I talked about wish.com
You said you were going to bookmark it lol 😲

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Come Tuesday my photo bucket account expires they want $69.99 for a basic account per year
I may lose pics in this thread but I won’t let them take my pics hostage I’d rather lose them
It’s a shame they got so greedy.. I paid $25 a year since 2003 😲 and last year I think I paid $40
I won’t pay their prices it’s to much CIAO

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I wasn't even willing to pay the $25 lol
I'm sorry

View attachment 21322
No worries.... its their loss but you may have noticed their 3rd party host error on pics all over the internet
sometimes you go to save one and it saves as nothing.. I just can't believe how greedy they got for a Pro account
they want $399.00 a year say WHAT!?!?!? and even as a paid member I still saw ad's they said I wouldn't get any if
I paid I have to use ad blocker and even then I can't get the link to upload any it only works on Chrome
Its to complicated anymore.. ASTA LA VISTA BABY!! LOL!

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Dear Manzy ~ have read through the posts ~ I think I have said before that all my work I keep in files on 'my computer' not on any thing else ~ and I use Imgur as my uploader ~ it's free [although you can become a member, but I don't know how that works] but if you keep all your posts in your own folders and only use an uploader, I guess you wouldn't have too much of a problem.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Dear Manzy ~ have read through the posts ~ I think I have said before that all my work I keep in files on 'my computer' not on any thing else ~ and I use Imgur as my uploader ~ it's free [although you can become a member, but I don't know how that works] but if you keep all your posts in your own folders and only use an uploader, I guess you wouldn't have too much of a problem.
Hi Peter, Oh I have all my pics saved on my computer and I have an external hard drive with them too. Photobucket was my go to for uploading one of my 40,000 pics I had there lol if I want to repost them. Turns out I’m able to get to them after all and I use Imgur as well and also with the new Roo I can insert pics directly here with no uploader if I select that way. Thanks much for the tip I’m already on it lol 😀