Manzy's Magic

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
That MRI was not fun ever laid in a tube with your facedown and arm twisted up with a heavy weight on it
for 40 min lol 😝 with an IV in the other arm for the dye, that machine is LOUD too even with head phones
She was grateful I wasnt 400lbs yikes

squirt

Administrator
I don’t fly that much to notice but my seat seems to be the same size every time I fly
Leg room is different sometimes but you can select an exit door seat with much more leg room.
Yes you can go to the bathroom all you want in 1st class.. I’ve never had a problem going all I want in coach either lol
hubby surprised me with 1st class it was our anniversary trip to Hawaii ❤️
Yes anything can happen as far as the tarmac, happens here in traffic I sit in my car and can’t get out lol

I’m off to the gym now as tomorrow I have an MRI for my arm/hand and won’t be able too go then as my appt is in the afternoon. We’ve got pressure washer guys coming Thursday to do our driveway and backyard patio the moss has over taken the world this year lol it’ll be nice to get the grind off too, that means I have to clear the patio.
Wednesday meeting hubby on base to get my ID card renewed, and Friday I’m making dessert treats for our
Corvette meeting Saturday I volunteered so will be busy this week. 🏃‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️
I'm not saying it happens on every flight, but it's almost guaranteed to happen to me lol once would one time too many for me, I'd be in tears, humiliated, embarrassed, and I'd probably wet my pants lol

you can too get out of your car, and nobody can kick you out of your car for getting out of it lol
then there's the fights, flights being turned back, people being dragged off planes ... no thanks lol 1kissheart.gif
as it is said, a busy life is a good life!
bliss.gif

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
That MRI was not fun ever laid in a tube with your facedown and arm twisted up with a heavy weight on it
for 40 min lol 😝 with an IV in the other arm for the dye, that machine is LOUD too even with head phones
She was grateful I wasnt 400lbs yikes
did they give you drugs?
they'd have to give me drugs to get me to sit still for that long lol
is there music in the headphones? lol
I'm glad you've got it behind you hearthug.gif

lovin' all the magic in here!
hithearts.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
did they give you drugs?
they'd have to give me drugs to get me to sit still for that long lol
is there music in the headphones? lol
I'm glad you've got it behind you View attachment 56625

lovin' all the magic in here! View attachment 56626
No I’d need a ride home if they gave you drugs plus she has you move to get you fitted right you have
to have a clear head.

You lay on a bed which lifts up and slides you into the tube which is open on both ends
It’s uncomfortable because you have to have the body part the machine is taking pictures of sort of
off to your side with a heavy pad on it, if it was your back you’d just lay there. There’s music playing they set up Pandora I chose Classic rock but you pick what you like but the machine is so loud it’s only like light background music.

I’m grateful it’s behind me too but they did find out what’s causing my problem so that’s good, waiting for my next referral. If you can’t stay still for that long then then I guess you can’t do it lol it wasn’t my favorite thing but neither are mammograms but you have to do those women things weeeeee lol

Good note: When I was done she said Go treat yourself you did so good, get something with whipped cream on it at Starbucks 😃

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
they do give valium and/or xanax for MRI's ... head's still clear, can still follow directions, driving would be up to you, but you're generally there for at least a couple of hours, so the peak time would be well past by the time they were done, if you took it in the parking lot when you arrived
for mammograms, you only have to be still for a few seconds, been there done that lol 1high5.gif
so did you? go treat yourself? lol
hearts2.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
they do give valium and/or xanax for MRI's ... head's still clear, can still follow directions, driving would be up to you, but you're generally there for at least a couple of hours, so the peak time would be well past by the time they were done, if you took it in the parking lot when you arrived
for mammograms, you only have to be still for a few seconds, been there done that lol View attachment 56739
so did you? go treat yourself? lol
View attachment 56740
Never heard of that it’s just uncomfortable not painful.

I wanted something cold because I was so thirsty so stopped by Starbucks for ice tea
The next day I got a raspberry protein smoothie with whipped cream as a treat 😋
The smoothie shop is at our gym..

squirt

Administrator
xanax and valium are not for pain, they're used to treat anxiety, and similar things
my sister's doc gave them to all of us when Deb died, and let me tell you, it helped us get through
they're a necessity for someone with ADD, ADHD, and hyperactivity (me) to get an MRI
sounds like a treat to me! lol

1sendheart.gif

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
xanax and valium are not for pain, they're used to treat anxiety, and similar things
my sister's doc gave them to all of us when Deb died, and let me tell you, it helped us get through
they're a necessity for someone with ADD, ADHD, and hyperactivity (me) to get an MRI
sounds like a treat to me! lol

View attachment 56879
Yes that makes sense :emoji_hearts: I didn't know you had that going on, it explains the airplane ride lol