Bamber

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 3611350]

Congratulations
on
M O M
little bit

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="little bit, post: 3611766]Thank you so much Mr Bamber and for all your kindness you have shown me....I so appreciate it.. *HUGS* Diana[/QUOTE]

I bet you never anticipated becoming a mom in March 2011. :grin:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Congrats on MOM, Diana, what me to sing for you too????!!!! LOL[/COLOR]
Thank you country chicken Pita !! no I think MrsC n I do a very good job at that .we tried to get you n pops to show us you can do better but all you did was yack how much better you were at it. as they say the proof is in the pudding..*LMBO* *HUGS* Diana

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3611775]:clap:

:thumbs up:

:hugs:

:congratsflowers:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much sexy hortysir !! it was so nice of you. leaving you lots of lilbit hugs n lovin *HUGS*Diana

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3612140]Congratulation lil bit
Enjoy spending your $100:hugsandflowers:[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much michael !! I think I know just what I am going to do with the money and its going to make alittle someone so happy. *HUGS* Diana

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Well done Diana...and you make a great "MOM" as well dear lady.... :heartcircle:[/FONT]
Awww,Thank you so much Peter,that was so sweet to say !! this MOM stuff is all new to me but I sure do love being Mom in here*LOL* Big Hugs *HUGS* Diana

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
What a wonderful honor and very deserving

CONGRATS ON MOM!!! your everyone's mom

Love Manzy :heartburst:[/SIZE][/CENTER]
Thank you so much Manzy !! it's people like you and all these other wonderful people in here that make it so much fun to come in here every day .are you getting ready to play ball again?? that was way to much fun and hope to do it again..Thank you that was so sweet to say and I sure love being everyones Mom even tho I am not old enough *ROTFLMBO* Big Hugs *HUGS* Diana (Mom)Love you

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
I can't think of a sweeter person who deserves this more.Very well earned hun. :hugs: :heartcircle:[/SIZE]

[/CENTER]
well I sure can and her name happens to be sweet huggies !! Thank you so much for being such a sweet wonderful friend who I adore and love !! you are always so sweet and kind to everyone .and darn you girl you post the nicest and hottest pics I have ever seen,when you can make this ole gal sweat your real good !! *LMBO* shhhh,don't tell anyone but I love them ,keep them coming *LOL* Big Hugs *HUGS* Diana Love you
PS Thank you so much for the cute Creddy bear,what a treasure !!Love it

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3612416][jimg]ahnw/z3/S/F/3/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg][/QUOTE]

Oh sexy kipper ,you naughty boy !! you need to get your trike fixed and lose that sign *LOL* how else can a nurse assess your boo boo !! *LMBO* Thank you so much !! Big hugs *HUGS* Diana Love you

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 3612466]I bet you never anticipated becoming a mom in March 2011. :grin:[/QUOTE]

well Mr bamber I have to admit I didn't have an idea there was such a thing.Mom's Little squirty had to explain what all this was. I was so shocked when she told me as all I do is come in here and post a few tags and try and make everyone laugh.if I can do that then Mom is happy .I think I am still in shock. But I Thank everyone who thinks I was worthy of this title. and I Thank you again for always being so kind to me.*HUGS* Diana

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Congrats Mom...sorry im getting here late, but no computer really sucks........you wont be seeing much of me around until I can afford a new computer......my lappy cant be fixed...and the nights sure are lonely at work now.....:sigh: I cant think of anyone who deserves the title more.....:iheartyou:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="TakinMyLyfeBack, post: 3617920]Congrats Mom...sorry im getting here late, but no computer really sucks........you wont be seeing much of me around until I can afford a new computer......my lappy cant be fixed...and the nights sure are lonely at work now.....:sigh: I cant think of anyone who deserves the title more.....:iheartyou:[/QUOTE]

awww, thank you fruit N nuts !!! so sorry to hear your comp pooped out on you again. hope you get a new one soon.I bet it makes for a very long night..Thank you that was so sweet to say.. *HUGS* Mom Love ya

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
can't remember where I am supposed to post this but I did get my check Monday or Tuesday and will take a pic of it and post.Thank you so very much !! *HUGS* Diana

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
[QUOTE="Just Debbie, post: 3623742]Congrats Mom on being MOM lol :blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

awww,Thank you so much Mom's sweet Debbie !! it is so nice to see you,its been awhile.hope all is well with you.. big hugs *HUGS* Mom Love you

squirt

Administrator
[jimg]ctx6/z3/6/j/s/c/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

to Just Debbie for making M.O.M. :bravo:

:hugs: :blowkiss: :popheart:​