Might as well say hello...

so, yeah...Hello all.

Although this is my first actual post on the board, I've been around for quite some time (as a member of FileCabin). This seems like an interesting place.

I'll probably won't be around a lot (I know...not a good start) 'cause I have a busy life and other boards to attend as well. But I promise to drop in every once in a while.

See you.:)

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
I'm sure that once you get to know us you'll love us so much you won't be able to pry yourself away..lol..hugs

Thanks all! :)

I couldn't help but notice I'm already "a splendid one to behold". Of course I'm glad you like me , but I've only made four posts (including this one) so far...

Or has my reputation preceded me? :huh:

sexysadie

Jokeroo VIP Status
We are a friendly people I guess..lol..we only want you to feel welcome and hope that you stick around and have fun. There are some very nice people here and you'll make friends fast..you'll see...so just enjoy!XXX[/COLOR]

[QUOTE="sexysadie, post: 1859104]We are a friendly people I guess..lol..we only want you to feel welcome and hope that you stick around and have fun. There are some very nice people here and you'll make friends fast..you'll see...so just enjoy!XXX[/quote]

Friendly indeed...that's what I like. :) I've seen it different on other boards.

Still - I don't think I'll be posting much (see first post). :(

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi Faulty Dog and welcome to the ROO - I agree with Sexysadie, once you start you are definitely hooked! Have fun....

[QUOTE="FaultyDog, post: 1858722]so, yeah...Hello all.

Although this is my first actual post on the board, I've been around for quite some time (as a member of FileCabin). This seems like an interesting place.

I'll probably won't be around a lot (I know...not a good start) 'cause I have a busy life and other boards to attend as well. But I promise to drop in every once in a while.

See you.:)[/QUOTE]

welcome to the roo.
wow you sound so cheerful to be here. :rolleyes:
hope u'll have fun and be alittle more er...well, welcome to the roo :eh:
this is a great site really you know. :)

[QUOTE="100%Bitch, post: 1861355]welcome to the roo.
wow you sound so cheerful to be here. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Do I really? Hmmm...you may be right there. Sorry - I'll try to cheer up.
It's just that I'm a bit timid and cautious by nature.

hope u'll have fun and be alittle more er...well, welcome to the roo :eh:
this is a great site really you know. :)
I'm sure it's a great site, with lots of great people, and I'll be glad to contribute my bit. :)

[QUOTE="FaultyDog, post: 1861412]Do I really? Hmmm...you may be right there. Sorry - I'll try to cheer up.
It's just that I'm a bit timid and cautious by nature.

I'm sure it's a great site, with lots of great people, and I'll be glad to contribute my bit. :)[/QUOTE]

Thats better. :colgate:
We dont bite, have fun and be crazy with the rest of us. lol