More sad news.

likeaneagle

The Roo has lost another really good friend. Rest easy Pat ,I will always love you (Tokentoo)

http://obits.dignitymemorial.com/di...rick-Hadden&lc=7225&pid=182515374&mid=7166927

squirt

Administrator
so it's for real? I guess a part of me was still hoping it wasn't our Token
did you get this from little bit?
I have sent a letter to the address I have for him, asking for any information
he can't be gone, he just can't be! :sigh:

Goodgrief

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5025764]so it's for real? I guess a part of me was still hoping it wasn't our Token
[/QUOTE]

Squirt, I just read this. All my deepest sympathy for your loss.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
So sorry to hear :cry:

I didn't know you well but the times we did post together you were always a gentlemen -

you will be missed very much and always remembered here on the Roo :littleheart:

Country17

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5025764]so it's for real? I guess a part of me was still hoping it wasn't our Token
[/QUOTE]

You're right Char, how can this be?

:like:

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
OMG,,, Manzy texted me this morning about this sad, sad news. I didn't even know he was having any health problems. So many have passed on to the Big Roo in the sky to join all of our other loved ones.

As Squirty had mentioned, so it's for real?

I truly hope and pray this is all for a long time to come, we have lost so many in just a few short years. Now along with Thy Princess's turned to Angels, and the Knights turned to Angels our dear friend Tokentoo is now one of them looking down on us all.. RIP :pray:

My condolences go out to his family and friends

Last edited:

Bamber

Super Moderator
It's hard to believe Pat was posting about going to vote early in the morning just a few days before he died.

Pat was one of us who came here from Ugoto when that site got swamped with spam. Most of us were born within a 12 month period; Pat was our "little brother", a year behind, never quite catching some of us up. He was a kind, generous friend and his passing leaves a space it will be hard to fill.

Rest in peace, my dear friend.

kipper

Super Moderator
Oh Fuck! was just thinking he hadn't pm'd me for awhile, R.I.P. Buddy...

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:sob:
Rest in peace dear friend.
What can i say, i`m not that good at putting words together like this,but here goes.
I first met Pat when he was Token on Ugoto then became Tokentoo here on Roo. I had many a good laugh on MSN messenger with Pat, Sweets,Debz . We used to chat in a group for hours. Chatting about every subject imaginable.He was a quiet man but had a fantastic sense of humor.One of my characters Usiminor the bear, it was Pat that named him.
R.I.P Pat.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Every time I come on the Roo lately it's been nothing but sad news My God I can't even believe this Pat was still a young man with so much life ahead of him does anyone know what happen to him? you got to be kidding me another family member gone way too soon...:sob:
He was so sweet very good looking and a real gentleman and he lived not to far from me this is so sad and such a loss for the roo he will be so missed...
RIP are dear friend God bless your Family & friends you left behind...

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
OMG! The Roo is becoming one big obituary column! Does anyone know what happened? He was too young to die...and I feel horrible that we didn't know until now. I will miss you, Pat!

squirt

Administrator
I got a response to the note I sent to the address I have for Token
and I got a reply last night from a lady who said she was a life long friend of Pat's, and that on Nov 13, he went to bed feeling fine, and passed some time in the night from a massive heart attack
she said that they wanted to notify his online friends, but didn't have any of his passwords

we called each other "Cuz" not because we were provably related, but because his great grandmother and my great grandmother had the same maiden name, and came from the same area, we liked the idea very much that we might be "kissing cousins" ♥
there's not a day that goes by that I don't think of him, from my windshield hangs a dream catcher that my Cuz sent me, along with a sucker cup to hang it from, he also sent extra feathers, just in case the dream catcher didn't travel well, that's just the kind of guy he was, always thinking of others, always thinking beyond the "now"
I also have a lovely purple wreath that hangs on my front door every Christmas, and he sent me a fairy for my fairy garden, which I'm now motivated to make a reality, in his memory
I am, as I suspect everyone in his life is, extremely grateful to have had the blessing of getting to know him, and I'm a better person for having had him in my life
as the tears fall, I find myself counting the ways he made the Roo a better place, and he was truly one of those souls who made the world a better place simply by being in it ♥

RIP Cuz ... I'd say hug Deb for me, but I'm pretty sure that you've already done that! :rose:

Bamber

Super Moderator
It's sad that he's gone, I will really miss Pat. The blessing is that it was quick.

I'll see you on the other side, my friend.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Bless your heart dear Char I thank you for the up date.. I was really hoping it wasn't true this life is so fragile so handle with care...:rose:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
R.I.P. Tokentoo
i was thinking of the story about your cat passing and the atlk we had about my Yukon when i made this
i never dreameed it would serve a dual puporse.this news sadens me..though we didnt know each other well..you trated me with respect and looked past me struggles..i will miss you