Most embarrassing thing you've ever done in a public place?

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Most embarrassing thing you've ever done in a public place?

Have you..... Stood in a queue and coughed and projected a bit of phlegm on the dress of the woman standing in front of you?
I have.

How about,
pumping in a lift full of people and followed through?
I have.(
Although i was only a kid at the time i still remember it.)

What have you done in public that was very embarrassing....

Discuss.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Another one i have done many many times. When a person is waving and i waving back to find out they where waving to someone behind me.I still find that embarrassing.

squirt

Administrator
I'll never tell, not even the people who were with me know lol :zip:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Nothing comes to mind, but I do embarrass easily and blush bright red when I do. It has happened so often that no single occasion stands out, and it's usually over something so utterly unimportant or trivial I can't remember (either that or I'm so psychologically damaged by it that I block it completely from my memory). :frownupsidedown:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:rofl:So it would be the end of the world if you walked around the streets with your flies undone.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i dont recall ever being embarrassed..but i have a habit of embarrassing others to get a laugh
like the time i was shopping with my daughter shortly after the twins were born..she asked me to go with her
to help with the twins..when we got to the checkout the cashier said i must be such a proud grandpa..i replied that i was the father....she went right red and apologized..my daughter smacked my arm while laughing and said dad you are so bad..i had let the cashier know i was joking..then the cashier slapped my hand...lmao
good times

squirt

Administrator
it embarrasses me when customers yell at me, the whole store looks lol :blush:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5105245]it embarrasses me when customers yell at me, the whole store looks lol :blush:[/QUOTE]
you should be allowed to embarrass them right back rather than have to cover up their own stupidity

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
This wasn't in public but just remember my mother embarresed me when I was watching 'American Band Stand" and was smilling at one of the dancers. She asked me what I was smiling at with her big smile. HA! Hay even at age 10 I thought that girl was a Hottie.

Goodgrief

It happened last week at my local grocery store. I was trying to find the best due date on cottage cheese. I went through all of the containers.... All I could find was 17-10- whatever.....
I didn't realize that it meant 2017, Oct, 26.

I queried about the date.... Cory, the assistant manager was really nice when he pointed out my oversight. I must me related to octopi because I turned purple.

Mimi

I've done a lot in public... probably tripping and falling on my front was the most enbarassing but only for a sec :LOL: