moving glitter

nibby1120

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm having a problem I hope someone can help with. I make banners and avis and I've seen one effect that I'm dying to try. I can't find a tut for it anywhere! ggrrr lol It's glitter that kind of moves, either making a heart or just kind of twisting and moving around. Like this

Does anyone know where I could find a tutorial for this? I love it so much. I know kind of how to do it, but is there a place to go to download the actual glitter to work with?

squirt

Administrator
great question! wish I had an answer lol maybe one of the others can answer this one for you, it's very nice to meet you, welcome to the Roo! :bigsmile:

Lotty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hi Nibby,

Welcome to the ROO! I'm glad you have been helped with your query, beause I wouldn't know where to start.... lol

essex boy

Super Moderator
It works,I just tested it again.
When you get the download click SAVE,then OPEN.
Double click on Xenofex exe and you'll be given the welcome installer.
Click OK,then Yes to agree terms,then OK again.
Then NO,to find the install place yourself.
Now goto program files,Jasc Software Inc,then PaintShopPro9
Now Plugins then click OK
Now enter any name and registered users company and the serial code
JKGDDBEEKLCH
Now click OK,then Yes if the information is correct.
It will then load the Xenofex plugin into your PSP9

nibby1120

Ok, that site really helped alot and I was able to download that xenofex. I played around some with it, but I don't think your able to get that real sparkly, glittery effect with this version. I tried changing the settings, but it doesn't have the options to pick like the xenofex 2. :unhappy: They want like 129 bucks for it! My husband would kill me!! lol :bigsmile: It really is such a cool effect. Maybe if I come into loads of money {yeah right!} lol I'll get it. Thanks so much for the help.

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="nibby1120, post: 2388600]Ok, that site really helped alot and I was able to download that xenofex. I played around some with it, but I don't think your able to get that real sparkly, glittery effect with this version. I tried changing the settings, but it doesn't have the options to pick like the xenofex 2. :unhappy: They want like 129 bucks for it! My husband would kill me!! lol :bigsmile: It really is such a cool effect. Maybe if I come into loads of money {yeah right!} lol I'll get it. Thanks so much for the help.[/quote]

Can't have that LOL,I've got Xenofex 2 free for you too :bigsmile:
I've tested it in my PSP9 and it does work.
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
The serial code is in the download.
Click on Xenofex 2.0 TXT to get the serial code before clicking on Xenofex 2.0 EXE to put the plugin into your PSP

nibby1120

Well, I did love you, but now I might want to hit you over the head with something heavy....lol :bigsmile: I downloaded the program but couldn't open it because it was in a rar format. So, I went and downloaded a rar program cause I thought that would open it. Well, it's not opening it. lol As you could see, I'm not the most sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to computer. I know some, but no expert. It recommended this program called dziobas rar player. Said it open all rar files. ggrrr. What now?

edit...I figured it out. lol I downloaded winrar and now I'm back in business. Thanks so much for all your help.

Last edited:

essex boy

Super Moderator
Glad you got it sorted lol.
I use winrar too,the Winrar says it's a 40 day trial but don't worry about that.
It still opens rar files after the 40 days.
Worth having,most of the downloads are rar files these days.

nibby1120

I wanted to show my first try with this. Not wonderful, but at least I understand the basics and could perfect it over time.

squirt

Administrator
and you did that in PSP ... not AS? I got the first Xenofex, but am not sure I got it installed right lol haven't opened PSP since I tried lol