Mr. President...Donald Trump

Flynn

I agree when the media edits his quotes and only reports things in a negative context. In fact, I would like to actually HEAR your quote, rather than reading it. BTW...I have found misquotes often...for President Trump AND others. The "media" seems to editorialize more than they actually report.

Trump said

“ But if the media keeps recording everything I say, WORD for WORD, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I say................”

Trump was complaining that all his comments are recorded and played back.

What did you and Trump think ?

His words and statements wouldn’t be played back, he is the President after all, the media does it to all world leaders. They do it to those who attend commemorations in the rain too.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I agree when the media edits his quotes and only reports things in a negative context. In fact, I would like to actually HEAR your quote, rather than reading it. BTW...I have found misquotes often...for President Trump AND others. The "media" seems to editorialize more than they actually report.
i have watched many of Trump's rallies and briefings live as they happened..and yes MT hours after and the LSM is reporting on... or i should say give their opinion...what he said
they leave out many parts of what he actually said and edit it to suit their own agenda..the only time they will use the complete quote is when it suits them..they even take his words and twist them if they have too...that is why the LSM ratings are so low..most people are wise enough to see what is happening in the LSM..the only ones that dont are Trump haters and will never be convinced otherwise..pay no attention to the haters...they cant think for themselves anyway

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Trump said

“ But if the media keeps recording everything I say, WORD for WORD, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I say................”

Trump was complaining that all his comments are recorded and played back.

What did you and Trump think ?

His words and statements wouldn’t be played back, he is the President after all, the media does it to all world leaders. They do it to those who attend commemorations in the rain too.

Sorry, Flynn...I didn't realize you actually HEARD him say those words and YOU were just repeating what he said. As for the rest you said, it seems to me that your verbal sneers say it all.

Flynn

My verbal sneers !

Have a read back on some of these posts where Republicans can see no wrong with President Donald Trump. Last week The White House Press secretary Sanders released doctored film footage of a CNN reporter karate chopping the arm of a young media person who was in charge of handing around the microphone.

Speaking of that ! Even if he doen’t like the questions or the people asking them, it’s the Presidents job to answer the questions put to him. What happended to Free Speech in the USA ? As long as the reporters are sympathisers of the GOP Trump will answer questions. It’s not his job to tell you and us which news services to watch and ban others for no other reason than; “ I don’t like you “.

When Obama was president Republicans members of this board dished out the most vile and discriminatory comments I’ve ever read.

Now they’re is a Republican President you expect everyone to fall at his feet and worship him like a God figure. He is a just a man and he has as many faults as those that came before him.

President Trump thinks he is admired so much, especially by women, he confirmed that by saying, he can walk straight up to any woman and grab her by the pussy and she’ll love it, it might be locker room talk but he said it and said it out loud and proud.

Failing to see any imperfections in your President is admirable but he is just a man and his history is there for all of us to read. It’s not fake news, it’s just news he’d prefer not to be put out there.

squirt

Administrator
it wasn't doctored, it was slowed down and sped up, done all the time for replays
President Trump spent 90 minutes answering questions, followed by another 30 minute question answering session the following morning, he's the most transparent president we've ever had
you wonder what happened to free speech, I wonder what happened to good manners, like waiting your turn, and realizing there are others in the room, who are having to wait for their turn as well
President Trump has never told anybody where to get their news, the American people have figured out that some news outlets are no longer news outlets, but opinion shows, I don't want to know how you feel about a story, I want the facts, then I'll figure out how I feel from there
he didn't ban any news outlet, he banned a REPORTER ... all other REPORTERS from that network still have their hard passes
we know President Trump has faults, but we like what he does, you're focused on words, while we're focused on bigger paychecks

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
it wasn't doctored, it was slowed down and sped up, done all the time for replays
President Trump spent 90 minutes answering questions, followed by another 30 minute question answering session the following morning, he's the most transparent president we've ever had
you wonder what happened to free speech, I wonder what happened to good manners, like waiting your turn, and realizing there are others in the room, who are having to wait for their turn as well
President Trump has never told anybody where to get their news, the American people have figured out that some news outlets are no longer news outlets, but opinion shows, I don't want to know how you feel about a story, I want the facts, then I'll figure out how I feel from there
he didn't ban any news outlet, he banned a REPORTER ... all other REPORTERS from that network still have their hard passes
we know President Trump has faults, but we like what he does, you're focused on words, while we're focused on bigger paychecks
here is how the sydney herald reported the incident..no wonder people across the globe are ignorant of facts
CNN sues Trump administration over revoked credentials of journalist

squirt

Administrator
it's fake news, that quote from President Trump lol

Donald Trump lamented that the news media are biased for accurately reporting his words and actions.

Rating: False

On 11 August 2016, New Yorker humorist Andy Borowitz published a short piece riffing on the notion that Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump had “blast[ed]” the media for “reporting things he says”:
The Republican Presidential nominee, Donald Trump, tore into the media on Thursday for what he called its “extremely unfair practice” of reporting the things he says.
“I’ll say something at a rally and I look out and see all these TV cameras taking every word down,” Trump told Fox News’s Sean Hannity. “No one in politics has ever been subjected to this kind of treatment … It’s unbelievable and, frankly, very unethical,” he added.​
The piece also poked fun at Trump’s propensity for ejecting people from his rallies:
At a rally in Florida, the candidate lashed out at a TV cameraman whom he caught in the act of recording his words for broadcasting purposes.
“Look at him over there, picking up everything I’m saying, folks,” Trump shouted. “Get him out of here.”
” … if the media keeps recording everything I say, word for word, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I said, I would consider that very, very unfair.”​
The article was published during a period of concurrent controversies over comments made by Trump, and readers were somewhat understandably confused by the subtlety of Borowitz’s satire.

Borowitz also managed to mimic Trump’s speech patterns quite effectively, further obfuscating the satirical nature of the item. Like all of the humorous fiction written by the New Yorker satirist, the piece simply used current events as inspiration in a manner intended to amuse (not fool).

Flynn

I’m really not sure what point the Republican sympathisers are making on this thread.

Muchtrouble stated that she didn’t vote for Trump and that there should be a discussion about President Trumps words being misrepresented.

Trumps own words are being taken down VERBATIM, no editing, no fake or false news what he says he obviously doesn’t mean, if he doesn’t mean what he says, why say it ?

On the USA southern border there is a planned attempt by South Americans and others to cross into the USA for what they say is sanctuary from the oppression in their own countries. President Trump has been on the media describing these people as thugs, rapists, thieves and murders who threw rocks at Mexican police, border control and military personnel as they crossed into Mexico.

Trumps answer if they throw rocks at our border control people they should be shot.

Yes they were his words and his answer to hundreds if not thousands of people looking to live the good life in the USA by crossing the Mexican border and as the President also said, they are invading our country for nefarious reasons.

Flynn

Sorry that was fake wording, President Trump would never use the word nefarious, I doubt he understands what it means.

squirt

Administrator
he DID NOT say it, it was said by a satirical reporter ... the whole thing is fake, it was an article in the New Yorker written by a satirical reporter

Andy Borowitz is the New York Times best-selling author of “The 50 Funniest American Writers,” and a comedian who has written for The New Yorker since 1998. He writes the Borowitz Report, a satirical column on the news ...

you can type that sentence into any search engine and find the truth in just seconds:

The article was published during a period of concurrent controversies over comments made by Trump, and readers were somewhat understandably confused by the subtlety of Borowitz’s satire.

Borowitz also managed to mimic Trump’s speech patterns quite effectively, further obfuscating the satirical nature of the item. Like all of the humorous fiction written by the New Yorker satirist, the piece simply used current events as inspiration in a manner intended to amuse (not fool).

Content from the well-known Borowitz Report is occasionally mistaken for genuine news on social media. Some previous instances of such crossover involved claims George W. Bush cited Bob Denver as a role model, Fox News said they would “shut down for routine maintenance” on 21 January 2013 (the date President Barack Obama was inaugurated for his second term), and that Chris Christie retaliated against Trump’s selection of Mike Pence as his running mate by refusing to retrieve his friend’s dry cleaning.
Most “satirical” outlets exist solely to entice social media users into sharing fake and often offensive stories, and Borowitz is one of the few genuine satirists currently using humor as commentary on news and politics.

one more time: President Trump NEVER said: "But if the media keeps recording everything I say, WORD for WORD, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I say ..."

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
... his answer to hundreds if not thousands of people looking to live the good life in the USA by crossing the Mexican border and as the President also said, they are invading our country for nefarious reasons.
my grandchildren were nearly killed by an illegal immigrant, and we will never see justice for his running a red light and totaling my son's pick-up, because they will never be able to find somebody who isn't supposed to be here, the guy just faded into the shadows and came out the other side with somebody else's identity, contrary to popular belief that illegal aliens are law abiding saints, most of them are already breaking the law by being here illegally, and using stolen identities, it usually doesn't take much for more of our laws to get broken by people who have no respect for the law

As the Central American migrant caravans make their way towards the U.S. border, mainstream media outlets continue to fixate on groups of women and children, claiming that the caravans are simply individuals who are seeking better lives and pose minimal risk to the United States. While some members of the caravan fit this narrative, there are several overlooked details of the group that paint a vastly different image.

1) The migrant caravan is made up mostly of young, adult men.
While most mainstream media outlets will highlight pictures and quotes of young children and women in distress, the reality is that 70% of the group are young, adult males. In fact, there are so many strong-bodied men in the caravans that “men are pushing women and children to the front of the mass of people to use them as ‘human shields’ against the police and military who tried to block their progress.”

2) The migrant caravan houses members outside of Central America and even from the Middle East, with the potential of some terrorists.
Recently, the Department of Homeland Security revealed that individuals from more than 20 countries were discovered in the caravans, with representation from Somalia, Afghanistan, and Bangladesh. Additionally, there have been reports of individuals from Haiti and India. Some of these countries are known hotbeds for Islamic terrorism.

3) The migrant caravan contains members who have criminal records.
In the same report provided by DHS, it was listed that at least 270 members had been formally convicted of crimes in the United States, ranging from child sexual assault to armed robbery. This figure does not include those who have committed crimes in their own country as well as those who have committed crimes throughout their journey to the U.S. border.

4) The migrant caravan consists of violent and disruptive members.
Members of the migrant caravans continue to confront Mexican authorities in dangerous ways. Reports indicate migrants have been throwing Molotov cocktails, rocks, and even firing weapons at Mexican authorities to ensure their journey is not impeded.

Flynn

Squirt

I saw and heard the news release of President Trumps saying the USA should shoot any migrants who throw rocks or cause trouble on the border.

You’re wrong, Trump said it, he said to shoot the invaders if they throw rocks.

squirt

Administrator
you're not that thick ... really?

the first reply was completely and totally about the fake quote you brought here, President Trump didn't say, "But if the media keeps recording everything I say, WORD for WORD, and then playing it back so that everyone in the country hears exactly what I say ..."

it had nothing to do with the caravan, nothing at all lol

Last edited:

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I’m really not sure what point the Republican sympathisers are making on this thread.

Muchtrouble stated that she didn’t vote for Trump and that there should be a discussion about President Trumps words being misrepresented.
OMG! Check again! I said that I didn't want him, but I wanted Hilary even less. To me, I had to choose between a "clown" and a criminal. I am so very happy I was "forced" to choose him!!! I am sure he will make mistakes...he is human. Just because he speaks in plain English (American?) instead of "Politicalese", doesn't mean the man is not intelligent. One of the worst mistakes folks can make is to under estimate the man.

Flynn

I don’ t blame President Trump for having the attitude of treating them as an invading force. It’s the things he says out loud before he puts his brain gear that are wrong.

Trump has often referred to Austrlia’s ability to enforce our own immigration policy, he wishes he had the same power, he hasn’t but he has guns to back his statements of shoots the rock throwers.

I know Muchtrouble wanted Hillary even less than Trump and that’s what amazes me, in a country of 350 million people Donald Trump is the best you could come up with. I agree with Muchtrouble Clinton wasn’t an acceptable choice either.

Flynn

I do blame President Trump for the economic situation the world finds itself in.

90 Years after the last Wall Street crash Trump is going to take the worlds economy into the toilet with his USA/China trade war.

Trump’s Trickle Down Economics.......doesn’t work !

Especially if the people at the top of that economic tree lose all their money on the stock market crash.

Trump’s economic policies has wiped too much money off the worlds stock markets. China is not going to back down to the Trump, they see themselves as being a world leader and have no intention of giving in to any of Trumps threats.

I have a vision of Americans jumping off buildings because they can’t pay the banks back.

Flynn

Dual citizen USA/Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi is believed to have been killed inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and his body later driven from the compound and dumped somewhere in a rural area.

Originally President Trump believed Khashoggi’s death was premeditated and that Saudi officials and the Prince were involved. Trump still believes Khashoggi was murdered especially after being briefed about the voice recording of someone being tortured.

Initially............... and that’s what we always get from Trump, an initial UNEDUCATED response.

Initially Trump was talking sanctions and trade restrictions and other countries should Balck Ball the UAE, then he realised there was a couple of billion dollars in military equipment being bought by his Highness the Murderer.