Mr. President...Donald Trump

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
1544212537625.png

squirt

Administrator
For the first time in 75 years, the United States exported more oil than it imported, carrying out a pledge from President Trump that America can achieve “energy independence.”

While the U.S. has been a net oil importer since 1949, over the final week of November, U.S. net imports of crude oil and petroleum products fell to minus 211,000 barrels per day (bpd) — which means America exported more than it imported, according to data from U.S. Energy Information and Administration.

Oil production has been booming in the U.S. as the shale revolution swept the nation. America is now the world’s largest producer of petroleum, passing Russia and Saudi Arabia. As the U.S. oil boom spread, the power of OPEC was reduced and gas prices in the U.S. have dropped from the $4+ highs under former president Barack Obama.

Net imports peaked in 2005, topping 14 million bpd, but in the last few months, the U.S. has imported an average of 2 million bpd. U.S. production has more than doubled since 2012 because of the new technologies for extracting oil.

“U.S. crude exports are poised to rise even further, with new pipelines from the Permian in the works and at least nine terminals planned that will be capable of loading supertankers,” Bloomberg reports. “The only facility currently able to load the largest ships, the Louisiana Offshore Oil Port, is on pace to load more oil in December than it has in any other month.”

The shift to net exports is the dramatic result of an unprecedented boom in American oil production, with thousands of wells pumping from the Permian region of Texas and New Mexico to the Bakken in North Dakota to the Marcellus in Pennsylvania. …

The massive Permian may be even bigger than previously thought. The Delaware Basin, the less drilled part of the field, holds more than twice the amount of crude as its sister, the Midland Basin, the U.S. Geological Service said Thursday.

Meanwhile, the International Energy Agency said in its latest World Energy Outlook “that the United States will be the biggest contributor to the oil market, accounting for almost 75 percent of global oil production growth in the period to 2040,” Epoch Times reported.

The news about the United States becoming a net oil exporter was largely ignored last week, as markets were obsessed with the OPEC meeting in Vienna.

“While there is so much focus on the drama in the OPEC cartel, the real historic news that went unnoticed was that the United States last week exported more crude oil and fuel than it imported for the first time on record,” Phil Flynn, analyst at Price Futures Group in Chicago, wrote in an email.

OPEC, the massive oil cartel in the Middle East, voted Friday to cut oil output by 1.2 million bpd for the first six months of 2019. The move is an effort to push prices up.

Trump, though, called on OPEC and Saudi Arabia not to restrict oil production. “Hopefully OPEC will be keeping oil flows as is, not restricted. The World does not want to see, or need, higher oil prices!” he wrote on Twitter last Wednesday.

Conservative Fighters

Flynn

USA, the stock market crashes again and again, employment figures are getting worse not better.

President Trump’s lawyer is found guilty of paying prostitutes to keep silent about Trump’s affairs while his wife was pregnant. He s also guilty of corrupt dealings and of course trump wouldn’t have known anything about that either.

The handcuffs will be waiting for Trump at the end of his first and only term f office

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Mueller Slapped with $350M Suit After Pushing Suspect Too Far

It’s a shame that President Donald Trump hasn’t given special counsel Robert Mueller one of his patented nicknames. It’s certainly rife with potential.
“Bumbling Bob.” “Ragged Rob.” “Meaningless Mueller.”

Or, how about “Multi-Million Mueller”? Because Mueller was just slapped with a $350 million lawsuit after pushing conservative author Jerome Corsi too far.
Corsi, a confidant of Trump ally Roger Stone, recently had the squeeze put on him as part of Mueller’s endless investigation into potential Russian collusion during the 2016 election.
But unlike some of the other people Mueller has targeted during the course of his investigation, Corsi is refusing to play ball.
“They can put me in prison the rest of my life. I am not going to sign a lie,” Corsi told CNN.

CNN Politics@CNNPolitics

JUST IN: Jerome Corsi, an associate of Roger Stone, says he is refusing to sign a plea deal offered by special counsel Robert Mueller https://cnn.it/2RfAypA
56311:00 AM - Nov 26, 2018

“They want me to say I willfully lied. I did not intentionally lie to the special counsel. I’m not going to agree that I lied. I did not,” Corsi said. “I will not lie to save my life. I’d rather sit in prison and rot for as long as these thugs want me to.”
Corsi went further, blasting his experience with Mueller’s investigation. He went so far as to compare it to “like being interrogated as a POW in the Korean War.”
The longtime author was pushed so far that he eventually decided to go on the offensive against Mueller.
Originally, Corsi went on a Hill.TV interview stating that he intended to file a criminal complaint against Mueller.
“We’re going to say to the Office of Professional Responsibility and the inspector general that the way these prosecutors on Mueller’s team behaved with me, and the deal they gave me, which was fraudulent, I believe demands a criminal investigation,” Corsi said.
Now, as The Hill is reporting, Corsi is hitting Mueller right in his wallet. In a document filed in the District Court for the District of Columbia, Corsi is filing a lawsuit and requesting an injunction as well as a whopping $350 million in damages.
“Defendant Mueller and his prosecutorial and media staff, acting in their official capacity and personally, also illegally released grand jury information to harm Plaintiff Corsi by attempting to destroy his reputation and personal and professional well-being and livelihood, thus also attempting to drive him into bankruptcy,” part of the document reads.
As The Hill notes, Corsi is specifically alleging that Mueller and his team “intended to coerce, extort, threaten and/or blackmail him into submission and designed to remove the current president of the United States for political and other improper purposes.”
Considering how inanely drawn-out and unfair Mueller’s investigation seems to be, this lawsuit really couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

squirt

Administrator
here's what I KNOW ... I know that 12 years ago, I was working as a cashier for $13/hr
for 6 years, I couldn't find a job
6 years ago, I finally got a part time job as a cashier for $7.30/hr
today that position hires in at $9.45/hr
and I'm making just under $12/hr
6 years ago, hubby was unemployed, construction was at an all time low
today, construction is booming
6 years ago, you very rarely saw help wanted signs, but empty trains were everywhere
now the reverse is true, there's help wanted signs everywhere, and you can't find an empty train unless it's being loaded

those are indisputable facts, and they're true for millions and millions of middle class Americans ♥

Flynn

here's what I KNOW ... I know that 12 years ago, I was working as a cashier for $13/hr
for 6 years, I couldn't find a job
6 years ago, I finally got a part time job as a cashier for $7.30/hr
today that position hires in at $9.45/hr
and I'm making just under $12/hr
6 years ago, hubby was unemployed, construction was at an all time low
today, construction is booming
6 years ago, you very rarely saw help wanted signs, but empty trains were everywhere
now the reverse is true, there's help wanted signs everywhere, and you can't find an empty train unless it's being loaded

those are indisputable facts, and they're true for millions and millions of middle class Americans ♥

The minimum wage an adult can be paid here in Australia is $18.93 per hour.

A cashier/retail employee doing over time and Saturday work is paid at $28.00 per hour and Sunday it’s closer to $35 per hour. As a minimum wages earner here you would get all sorts of financial benefits from the government.

Australian unemployed people get paid $260.00 per week and get free medical and hospital.

The USA isn’t so great !

Your 6 year scenario’s are all about to come crashing down around you. American companies have lost major sales in China because of the tariffs Donald Trump insisted on, the job and export numbers were bad enough for the USA last quarter, prediction is it’s going to get worse. USA banks lent money to investors in the Stock Market and at least 3 years growth has been wiped off the boards since Trump came to office.

The Chinese are going to be the new world leaders and the USA are going to be the losers and I doubt your cashier’s job is all that safe.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
The minimum wage an adult can be paid here in Australia is $18.93 per hour.

A cashier/retail employee doing over time and Saturday work is paid at $28.00 per hour and Sunday it’s closer to $35 per hour. As a minimum wages earner here you would get all sorts of financial benefits from the government.

Australian unemployed people get paid $260.00 per week and get free medical and hospital.

The USA isn’t so great !

Your 6 year scenario’s are all about to come crashing down around you. American companies have lost major sales in China because of the tariffs Donald Trump insisted on, the job and export numbers were bad enough for the USA last quarter, prediction is it’s going to get worse. USA banks lent money to investors in the Stock Market and at least 3 years growth has been wiped off the boards since Trump came to office.

The Chinese are going to be the new world leaders and the USA are going to be the losers and I doubt your cashier’s job is all that safe.
1544745604970.png

squirt

Administrator
at least we can use "he" and "she" without going to jail lol flowerforyou.gif

I thought I'd look at Australia's tax rate:

0 – $18,200 - Nil

$18,201 – $37,000 - 19c for each $1 over $18,200

$37,001 – $90,000 - $3,572 plus 32.5c for each $1 over $37,000

$90,001 – $180,000 - $20,797 plus 37c for each $1 over $90,000

$180,001 and over - $54,097 plus 45c for each $1 over $180,000

The above rates do not include the Medicare levy of 2%.

seems Australia isn't all that great either lol smileyheehee1.gif

PS: my money is on President Trump! ♥

Flynn

at least we can use "he" and "she" without going to jail lol View attachment 41149

I thought I'd look at Australia's tax rate:

0 – $18,200 - Nil

$18,201 – $37,000 - 19c for each $1 over $18,200

$37,001 – $90,000 - $3,572 plus 32.5c for each $1 over $37,000

$90,001 – $180,000 - $20,797 plus 37c for each $1 over $90,000

$180,001 and over - $54,097 plus 45c for each $1 over $180,000

The above rates do not include the Medicare levy of 2%.

seems Australia isn't all that great either lol View attachment 41150

PS: my money is on President Trump! ♥

So what you’re saying is....

Here in Australia for the same job but less wage Squirt would pay no tax because she doesn’t earn enough, she would be eligible for for medical and hospital benefits and if she rents she would get really rent assistance.

Tell me, how does your government look after the health and welfare for those like Squirt who are minimum wage earners ?

squirt

Administrator
I don't want the government involved in my health and welfare, been there done that
had to wait all day to see a doc, only to be told to try again tomorrow
the last time I tried, I couldn't even get a follow up appt with MY doc because she was so over booked
but when I had serious health issues, the county hospital took care of me at no cost to me
most people have health insurance through their employer, I am one of those, costs me $25 to see a doctor
and I think you're assuming that after 6 years with Kroger, I'm still making $7.30/hr
I wouldn't make it into the "NIL" category by a long shot

it's all relative, Flynn ... when you have to pay people more, businesses have to charge more
you pay over $5 for a gallon of milk, I pay $1.89
you pay over $4 for a dozen eggs, I pay less than half that

it costs you $18 for one movie ticket, it's $8 here

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
No New Tariffs: Trump Wins Trade War with China

U.S. President Donald Trump was able to extract a number of concessions from Chinese President Xi Jinping in exchange for not imposing any new tariffs on Chinese goods.
Trump reached a major agreement while meeting with the world’s top leaders over the weekend. At the G-20 Summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Trump and Xi spoke for two and a half hours Saturday night — an hour longer than previously scheduled.

The meeting, which Trump called “amazing and productive,” has temporarily staved off an escalating trade war between the world’s two biggest economies.
Xi agreed to immediately begin buying more agricultural products from American farmers, along with a pledge to purchase more industrial and energy products.
While the specifics of the trade agreements have not been announced, the White House says the deal will help correct the trade imbalance between China and the U.S. Xi has also agreed to a number of cybersecurity and property theft concessions
Additionally, China has also agreed to label the opioid fentanyl as a controlled substance, making anyone who sells fentanyl to the U.S. subjected to harsher penalties under Chinese law.
The labeling will help the federal government as it fights an historic death rate from opioid overdose.
“This was an amazing and productive meeting with unlimited possibilities for both the United States and China. It is my great honor to be working with President Xi,” Trump said in a statement Thursday.
In return, Trump has pledged to postpone a tariff increase on Chinese goods for at least 90 days.
The U.S. previously intended to hike tariffs to 25 percent on $200 billion worth of Chinese goods beginning Jan. 1.
Instead, U.S. officials will use the 90-day wait period to further negotiate with their Chinese counterparts.
Such a move will help Chinese producers who have been hit hard with Trump-led tariffs.
The White House slapped the Communist country with a 10 percent levy on $200 billion worth of goods on Sept. 24.
American retailers have since had to adjust and dozens of Chinese manufacturers have reported a dip in sales. Trump went on to repeatedly threaten an increase to these tariffs.

squirt

Administrator
It’s been a busy few weeks in media land, what with Michael Cohen’s sentencing and talk about whether Donald Trump will be impeached, or Michael Flynn’s sentencing and talk about whether Donald Trump will be impeached, or Jamal Khashoggi’s death and how that relates to whether Donald Trump will be impeached.

Mind you, I’m not necessarily saying this isn’t newsworthy. While I don’t think the special counsel needs to be covered with a breathlessness usually reserved for the first few hours after a plane crash (except elongated to 24/7 status), there have been some pretty serious developments in the past few weeks that have changed the complexion of things.

That being said, this doesn’t give the media a pass on reporting other aspects of the Trump presidency — particularly those that might paint it in a favorable light.

For instance, you basically had to actively search to find any mention of the Opportunity and Revitalization Council, a $100 billion initiative to deliver growth in urban communities.

“With the creation of today’s council, the resources of the whole federal government will be leveraged to rebuild low-income and impoverished neighborhoods that have been ignored by Washington in years past,” the president said at a Wednesday event in the Roosevelt Room of the White House, where an executive order establishing the council was signed.

“Our goal is to ensure that America’s great new prosperity is broadly shared by all of our citizens. Our country is doing better than ever, economically, and we’re able to do that.”

The council will be led by Ben Carson, head of the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

“Today, the nation’s unemployment rate is at a 49-year low. Jobless rates among African-Americans down to a record low of 5.9 percent. Wages on the rise,” Carson said. “While we can all be proud of these achievements, one challenge has remained: There are still communities in our country that have seen little or no new investment in generations.”

According to the Baltimore Sun, the new program will offer breaks on capital gains taxes to investors in distressed zones — obviously a huge boost to predominately black and minority neighborhoods, which are still lagging in indicators like wage growth.

The opportunity zones, Carson said, “are home to approximately 35 million Americans. The Department of Treasury estimates that the Opportunity Zone legislation could attract over $100 billion in private investment, which will go a long way to spur on jobs and economic development.

“This kind of medicine is precisely what a doctor would prescribe to heal communities where nearly 1 in 3 people live in poverty, and unemployment is nearly twice the national average.”

Pastor Donté Hickman, who the president said is “helping lead a groundbreaking project in the newly designated opportunity zone,” hailed the initiative.

“As pastor of the Southern Baptist Church, and through our Mary Harvin Transformation Center Community Development Corporation, in partnership with other faith-based stakeholder institutions, developed the East Baltimore Revitalization Plan, addressing development needs of over 100 acres just north of Johns Hopkins Hospital,” Hickman said.

“Mr. President, I want you and every agency and potential investor to know that in Baltimore — and in particular, Broadway East, Baltimore — that we have the plan, we have the property, we have the people, we have the professional expertise, and we have the prospectus to jumpstart your urban initiative. Baltimore is prepared to be a demonstration project for a national urban revitalization strategy.”

Conservative Media

squirt

Administrator
A 10-year-old girl with brain cancer received an unexpected Christmas visit from the Secret Service.

Cleveland resident Oliviah Hall has been battling a brain tumor since 2017. At the age of nine, Oliviah was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme Grade IV.

Oliviah was able to meet president Trump during the president’s midterm election swing through Ohio, where she took a picture with him. The president eventually signed the photo and inscribed it with the words, “I love you, President Trump,” and also gave Oliviah a challenge coin.

The photo was then hand-delivered by U.S. Secret Service Special Agent in Charge Jon Schuck once he received the signed photo.

According to local reporting, Oliviah “impressed” the Secret Service.
“Her personality is something else,” Special Agent Schuck said. “She lights up a room.”

Tina Rausch is Oliviah’s aunt and took the call from the Secret Service. “We got a call from the Secret Service,” Rausch said. “But, we didn’t know they were bringing an autographed copy of the photo we took.”

Oliviah hasn’t just impressed the president and Secret Service, her family reports a trip to the post office can mean picking up up to 1,000 letters and cards.

“She’s absolutely amazing,” Rausch said.

The family said that the photo from the President made the Oliviah smile and lightened her spirit. According to her Facebook page, Oliviah has received “1000 letters and 20 boxes” of Christmas messages from well-wishers.

Conservative Fighters

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
A 10-year-old girl with brain cancer received an unexpected Christmas visit from the Secret Service.

Cleveland resident Oliviah Hall has been battling a brain tumor since 2017. At the age of nine, Oliviah was diagnosed with Glioblastoma Multiforme Grade IV.

Oliviah was able to meet president Trump during the president’s midterm election swing through Ohio, where she took a picture with him. The president eventually signed the photo and inscribed it with the words, “I love you, President Trump,” and also gave Oliviah a challenge coin.

The photo was then hand-delivered by U.S. Secret Service Special Agent in Charge Jon Schuck once he received the signed photo.

According to local reporting, Oliviah “impressed” the Secret Service.
“Her personality is something else,” Special Agent Schuck said. “She lights up a room.”

Tina Rausch is Oliviah’s aunt and took the call from the Secret Service. “We got a call from the Secret Service,” Rausch said. “But, we didn’t know they were bringing an autographed copy of the photo we took.”

Oliviah hasn’t just impressed the president and Secret Service, her family reports a trip to the post office can mean picking up up to 1,000 letters and cards.

“She’s absolutely amazing,” Rausch said.

The family said that the photo from the President made the Oliviah smile and lightened her spirit. According to her Facebook page, Oliviah has received “1000 letters and 20 boxes” of Christmas messages from well-wishers.

Conservative Fighters
i was just about to post this exact same story...God Bless President Trump and the First Lady and the entire Family

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
NEWS
Trump Says He Just Got Mexico To Pay for the Border Wall… You Won’t Believe How He Did It

President Donald Trump announced that Mexico is going to indirectly pay for the border wall by saving the United States money through the new trade agreement with Canada and Mexico.
It became obvious early on in Trump’s presidency that Mexico was unwilling to build the wall or fund the building of the wall.

Mexico remains stubborn even after thousands of immigrants from Central America passed through their country hoping to enter the United States through whatever means necessary.
Still, Trump looked for other ways to get Mexico to fund the wall indirectly.
“I often stated, ‘One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.’ This has never changed,” Trump said on Twitter Thursday morning.
Trump argued that the recently signed United States–Mexico–Canada Agreement will pay for the wall by saving the country money.
“Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!” Trump said.
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

I often stated, “One way or the other, Mexico is going to pay for the Wall.” This has never changed. Our new deal with Mexico (and Canada), the USMCA, is so much better than the old, very costly & anti-USA NAFTA deal, that just by the money we save, MEXICO IS PAYING FOR THE WALL!​

While we don’t know yet how the trade deal will actually impact economic growth and tax revenue, Trump seems confident that it will be a better deal than North American Free Trade Agreement.
“The terrible NAFTA will soon be gone. The USMCA will be fantastic for all!” Trump wrote on Twitter after the deal was finalized late last month.
Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

Just signed one of the most important, and largest, Trade Deals in U.S. and World History. The United States, Mexico and Canada worked so well together in crafting this great document. The terrible NAFTA will soon be gone. The USMCA will be fantastic for all!​

Regardless of the new trade deal, the United States is in desperate need of a border wall.
Illegal immigrants are currently costing taxpayers over $100 billion while contributing significantly less money in tax revenue, and some use stolen identities to collect costly benefits.
Considering the cost of illegal immigration, Trump’s request for at least $5 billion seems modest.
Trump scored a new trade deal with Mexico, and now it’s time to save the country even more money by building the wall.