Mr. President...Donald Trump

squirt

Administrator

I've watched this 3 times, and it still brings tears to my eyes, it's real :cry:

squirt

Administrator
As of the penning of this editorial President Donald J. Trump has scored his most significant victory while in office.
His claim that neither he nor his campaign had any illicit conspiracy to sway the election by colluding with foreign agents from the Russian government and cheat their way into office in 2016 has been fully substantiated.

We can know this using deductive reasoning from the initial statements asserted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller upon his transmission of his final findings to the Department of Justice.
He affirmed that no further criminal indictments would be filed by his office in the matter. In doing so he also conceded that none of the current Americans (indicted or tried) had in any way colluded with Russia.

Zero Americans colluded with Russia to help Donald Trump win an overwhelming victory to become President in 2016.
But with such an admission, regardless of any further findings of Mueller’s report, the election of 2020 has been dramatically impacted.
Here’s just three areas:

The Never-Trump Establishment has been utterly humiliated. For most of the day on Saturday former operator of the now defunct The Weekly Standard, Bill Kristol, flailed about on Twitter like a dying fish in the bottom of a boat. Tweet after tweet from the past two years of genuinely deranged reversals by Kristol and his apparent loyalties-for-hire were thrown back in his face. Seasoned journalists (and I can only guess those who may have at one time been his friends and colleagues) couldn’t have raced fast enough to the use of “This held up well...” before linking to prediction after prediction that the findings and conclusion of the Mueller report now shatters.

The efforts of Kristol, and those in his camp like Jennifer Rubin of the Washington Post, and a smattering of defectors across talk radio have been stymied by Mueller’s ultimate decision to end his investigation and announcement of no further indictments.

The Shameless Dishonesty of Democrats is being exposed. Within minutes of the announcement of Mueller’s conclusion, several Democratic Party leaders, including most of the declared field of 2020 candidates for their party’s nomination for President began to use the report’s end to spin new imaginative tales. The first of which was to imply that the President and his team were already engaged in a plot to prevent the public release of the report. As quickly as they could find their way to cameras Khamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, and others “demanded” that we “must not allow a president, but especially this President” to “get away with anything less” than full transparency. The take away is a complete fabrication of the President’s stated position that he would be totally fine with the report’s release to the public. Additionally nearly all GOP leaders on Capitol Hill have reflected the same sentiments.

Ironically some Democrats took a quite different position immediately following the report’s release. They began to downplay its importance even ignoring the stated findings as irrelevant. Not surprising some who did so had been some of the most televised members of Congress, former Obama officials, and progressive upstarts. Some had even spent much of the last two years attempting to pass a law requiring the President to leave the investigation open. And after two years of constant complaining about the need to do so many are now planning to ignore wholly the substance of the findings “of the only investigation that mattered.”
Lastly on this point at least one 2020 candidate decided to continue with the now patently, provably false claims of collusion. While hitting a campaign stop on Saturday one being as exactingly dishonest on the issue as he had been when falsely answering a question last week concerning “post-birth abortions” (we label it infanticide.)

The Demonstrable Proof of Two Years’ of Fake News has done considerable damage to our nation. For nearly the entire time the current administration has been in office CNN & MSNBC most egregiously, but most of the rest of the major networks to some extent, conducted profusely inaccurate and negligent conspiracy reporting the likes of which America has never seen.

Independent journalist Michael Tracey appeared on my show Saturday evening explaining how. The genuine danger of which is the gross malfeasance done to your audience in the process. Consider the number of segments either of those two networks ever ran stories that may have at minimum told “the other side” or better perhaps might have demonstrated exculpatory evidence to consider. They were few and forgettable—at most. Tracey reminded me that often times the experts featured would be forced to admit that they were largely informed by media reports. He also expressed strong concern about former administration officials being hired as expert analysts on networks that were seeking to take a position first, and do what little journalism they were willing to second. I also reminded Tracey and my audience that as a cultural commentator at FoxNews over the past two years, I was never asked my opinion about Trump/Russia that there wasn’t also a center-left Democrat sitting at the desk with me being given the same amount of time and questions to answer.

That the news networks of MSNBC and CNN even often downplayed other legitimate news stories of the day to headline with the hot Russian rumor of that cycle further allowed them to self define and identify what President Trump has labeled them from the beginning: fake.
Because they were. Mueller’s report now proving it at least on some level.

The President who is well known for very “active” tweeting. Has been uncharacteristically quiet since Mueller turned over his report.
How long that remains the case only time will tell.

But he has every right to shout it from any mountaintop he chooses because the same dishonest, establishment, corrupted combine that were crying on election night in 2016, were weeping again at the conclusion of Robert Mueller’s last day of work.

And I have to wonder if but in the back of his mind after all this settles if he does not have a bit more wind at his back to... keep America great?
Especially now ...
That the great Russian collusion hoax ...
Is finished!

Kevin McCullough/Townhall

squirt

Administrator
I wrote the best-selling business book "The Power of Relentless" four years ago. After a lifetime of studying business leaders, I concluded that being "relentless" is the No. 1 trait that leads to success. And I named Donald J. Trump the most relentless human being in modern history.
Soon after, Trump was elected president against all odds.

Don't look now, but Trump is proving it all over again. We've just experienced the greatest week in the history of the relentless Donald J. Trump's presidency.

First, of course, Trump was exonerated and vindicated after the most corrupt hoax in the history of U.S. politics. There never was "Russian collusion."
Even Robert Mueller -- a Trump-hater with a team of vicious Democrat-donor prosecutors -- had to admit that. And as brilliant Attorney General William Barr explained, without "collusion," there can't be obstruction of justice.

Trump wins -- again. That's relentless.

Poor, poor liberals. After two years, more than $25 million and thousands of hours of obsession by Mueller and the liberal media, all they got was a crummy T-shirt.
But then it got better. Way better.

On Monday, the Department of Justice announced that it is urging an appeals court to side with a federal judge who ruled Obamacare is unconstitutional. The administration argues the entire Affordable Care Act should be struck down. DOJ lawyers are pushing for an end to Obamacare. You didn't see that coming, did you? That's relentless.

Next, the Pentagon notified Congress that it had authorized the first $1 billion for Trump to build his wall. This money will be used to build 57 miles of new wall and fencing along the Yuma and El Paso sections of the border.
Construction will begin immediately. Didn't liberals claim Trump would never build his wall? That's relentless.

This money is just the start of the release of military funds that will occur thanks to Trump's emergency order -- you know, the one this columnist first recommended to the president back in November. What an honor to be a part of history.

Finally, Trump has announced he'll sign a new executive order to recognize Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights, a strip of land central to Israel's security. Trump loves Israel. He just cemented his legacy as the greatest U.S. president ever to the Jewish people. Contrast this with nine Democrat presidential candidates boycotting the American Israel Public Affairs Committee this week.
Trump has single-handedly changed the dynamic between Jews and the Democratic Party. That's relentless.

Now there is one thing left to do. It's time to relentlessly demand justice.

It's time to play the Democrats' game. If it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. Barr must name special counsels to investigate the endless scandals of the Democrats. It's time to investigate Russiagate, the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act scandal, the unmasking scandal and the FBI and DOJ officials who perpetrated this collusion hoax on the American people. But why stop there?

Name special counsels to investigate Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, the Uranium One deal and the Barack Obama IRS scandal. It's time for Clinton, Obama, James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Loretta Lynch, John Brennan, James Clapper, Ben Rhodes and so many others to pay for their awful crimes.

It's time to turn the hunters into the hunted. It's time to relentlessly special counsel the Democratic Party into oblivion.

Wayne Allyn Root/Townhall

squirt

Administrator
they concocted the whole thing, from start to finish, I believe this with all my heart
they sent spies into the campaign because they were SURE the rookie Trump campaign was doing or going to do illegal things, why wouldn't they think that, they were!
and when that didn't work, the spies tried to trap campaign associates, like Don Jr, by setting up meetings with Russians to give the appearance of "collusion" that they would be able to "leak" and use later
when they didn't have much luck there either, they fed information into the campaign, arranged a meeting between a low level campaign associate and an Australian diplomat in London where the associate gave that information to the diplomat, who then forwarded it to the CIA, the CIA then fed the information back to the FBI who then used their own information to open an investigation, you just can't make this shit up
I wrote this post in June of 2018, I wanted to be on the record because even back then, this was crystal clear to me, yet the lame street media acts like it's all brand new "shocking" news
we remember it well how President Trump was ridiculed at the very idea that the Obama administration would SPY! on the Trump campaign,
it's funny how more and more of the things he's been ridiculed for have been proven to be true

On Wednesday morning, Attorney General (AG) William Barr told a Senate panel that he believes the Obama administration spied on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. He later emphasized the spying as being “a big deal.”

Mr. Barr made the comments during an exchange with Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), who questioned the AG over an investigation concerning the FISA process in the Russia investigation.

“News just broke today that you have a special team looking into why the FBI opened an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections,” said Sen. Shaheen, according to The Daily Beast.

“I wonder if you can share with this committee who is on that team, why you felt a need to form that kind of a team and what you intend to be the scope of their investigation?”

“I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016,” Barr responded.

“One of the things I want to do is pull together all the information from the various investigations that have gone on…and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed.”

Asked to clarify if “spying occurred” on the Trump campaign, Barr replied, “I don’t—well, I guess you could. I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur.”

The AG continued, “There were a lot of rules put in place to make sure that there’s an adequate basis before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance. I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that. And I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.”

Barr said on Tuesday that the investigation into alleged FISA abuses will be completed in the coming months.

“The Office of the Inspector General has a pending investigation of the FISA process in the Russia investigation,” the AG said, according to CNS News. “I expect that will be complete in probably May or June, I am told.”

“So hopefully we’ll have some answers from Inspector General Horowitz on the issue of FISA warrants. More generally, I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” he added.

In May of 2017, President Trump took to Twitter to assert that he was spied on the Obama administration.

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” he wrote. The claim was thoroughly mocked by the mainstream media.

When Shaheen questioned why it was important to investigate if such abuses occurred, Barr emphasized the obvious: Just as foreign influence is “a big deal,” so, too, is a political campaign being spied on by a sitting administration.

Conservative Media

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I wrote this post in June of 2018, I wanted to be on the record because even back then, this was crystal clear to me, yet the lame street media acts like it's all brand new "shocking" news
we remember it well how President Trump was ridiculed at the very idea that the Obama administration would SPY! on the Trump campaign,
it's funny how more and more of the things he's been ridiculed for have been proven to be true

On Wednesday morning, Attorney General (AG) William Barr told a Senate panel that he believes the Obama administration spied on Donald Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. He later emphasized the spying as being “a big deal.”

Mr. Barr made the comments during an exchange with Sen. Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), who questioned the AG over an investigation concerning the FISA process in the Russia investigation.

“News just broke today that you have a special team looking into why the FBI opened an investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections,” said Sen. Shaheen, according to The Daily Beast.

“I wonder if you can share with this committee who is on that team, why you felt a need to form that kind of a team and what you intend to be the scope of their investigation?”

“I am going to be reviewing both the genesis and the conduct of intelligence activities directed at the Trump campaign during 2016,” Barr responded.

“One of the things I want to do is pull together all the information from the various investigations that have gone on…and see if there are any remaining questions to be addressed.”

Asked to clarify if “spying occurred” on the Trump campaign, Barr replied, “I don’t—well, I guess you could. I think spying did occur, yes. I think spying did occur.”

The AG continued, “There were a lot of rules put in place to make sure that there’s an adequate basis before our law enforcement agencies get involved in political surveillance. I’m not suggesting that those rules were violated, but I think it’s important to look at that. And I’m not talking about the FBI necessarily, but intelligence agencies more broadly.”

Barr said on Tuesday that the investigation into alleged FISA abuses will be completed in the coming months.

“The Office of the Inspector General has a pending investigation of the FISA process in the Russia investigation,” the AG said, according to CNS News. “I expect that will be complete in probably May or June, I am told.”

“So hopefully we’ll have some answers from Inspector General Horowitz on the issue of FISA warrants. More generally, I am reviewing the conduct of the investigation and trying to get my arms around all the aspects of the counterintelligence investigation that was conducted during the summer of 2016,” he added.

In May of 2017, President Trump took to Twitter to assert that he was spied on the Obama administration.

“Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my ‘wires tapped’ in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!” he wrote. The claim was thoroughly mocked by the mainstream media.

When Shaheen questioned why it was important to investigate if such abuses occurred, Barr emphasized the obvious: Just as foreign influence is “a big deal,” so, too, is a political campaign being spied on by a sitting administration.

Conservative Media
you and i have both been saying the same thing all along and now its time to to treat the last administration as the treasonous bastards they are

squirt

Administrator
First, the report details efforts by the Internet Research Agency, a Russian company with close ties to the Russian government, to sow social discord among American voters through disinformation and social media operations. Following a thorough investigation of this disinformation campaign, the Special Counsel brought charges in federal court against several Russian nationals and entities for their respective roles in this scheme. Those charges remain pending, and the individual defendants remain at large.​

But the Special Counsel found no evidence that any Americans – including anyone associated with the Trump campaign – conspired or coordinated with the Russian government or the IRA in carrying out this illegal scheme. Indeed, as the report states, “[t]he investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons knowingly or intentionally coordinated with the IRA’s interference operation.” Put another way, the Special Counsel found no “collusion” by any Americans in the IRA’s illegal activity.​

Second, the report details efforts by Russian military officials associated with the GRU to hack into computers and steal documents and emails from individuals affiliated with the Democratic Party and the presidential campaign of Hillary Rodham Clinton for the purpose of eventually publicizing those emails. Obtaining such unauthorized access into computers is a federal crime. Following a thorough investigation of these hacking operations, the Special Counsel brought charges in federal court against several Russian military officers for their respective roles in these illegal hacking activities. Those charges are still pending and the defendants remain at large.​

But again, the Special Counsel’s report did not find any evidence that members of the Trump campaign or anyone associated with the campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its hacking operations. In other words, there was no evidence of Trump campaign “collusion” with the Russian government’s hacking.

The Special Counsel’s investigation also examined Russian efforts to publish stolen emails and documents on the internet. The Special Counsel found that, after the GRU disseminated some of the stolen materials through its own controlled entities, DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0, the GRU transferred some of the stolen materials to Wikileaks for publication. Wikileaks then made a series of document dumps. The Special Counsel also investigated whether any member or affiliate of the Trump campaign encouraged or otherwise played a role in these dissemination efforts. Under applicable law, publication of these types of materials would not be criminal unless the publisher also participated in the underlying hacking conspiracy. Here too, the Special Counsel’s report did not find that any person associated with the Trump campaign illegally participated in the dissemination of the materials.

Finally, the Special Counsel investigated a number of “links” or “contacts” between Trump Campaign officials and individuals connected with the Russian government during the 2016 presidential campaign. After reviewing those contacts, the Special Counsel did not find any conspiracy to violate U.S. law involving Russia-linked persons and any persons associated with the Trump campaign.​

So that is the bottom line. After nearly two years of investigation, thousands of subpoenas, and hundreds of warrants and witness interviews, the Special Counsel confirmed that the Russian government sponsored efforts to illegally interfere with the 2016 presidential election but did not find that the Trump campaign or other Americans colluded in those schemes.
After finding no underlying collusion with Russia, the Special Counsel’s report goes on to consider whether certain actions of the President could amount to obstruction of the Special Counsel’s investigation. As I addressed in my March 24th letter, the Special Counsel did not make a traditional prosecutorial judgment regarding this allegation. Instead, the report recounts ten episodes involving the President and discusses potential legal theories for connecting these actions to elements of an obstruction offense.
After carefully reviewing the facts and legal theories outlined in the report, and in consultation with the Office of Legal Counsel and other Department lawyers, the Deputy Attorney General and I concluded that the evidence developed by the Special Counsel is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense.
Although the Deputy Attorney General and I disagreed with some of the Special Counsel’s legal theories and felt that some of the episodes examined did not amount to obstruction as a matter of law, we did not rely solely on that in making our decision. Instead, we accepted the Special Counsel’s legal framework for purposes of our analysis and evaluated the evidence as presented by the Special Counsel in reaching our conclusion.​

In assessing the President’s actions discussed in the report, it is important to bear in mind the context. President Trump faced an unprecedented situation. As he entered into office, and sought to perform his responsibilities as President, federal agents and prosecutors were scrutinizing his conduct before and after taking office, and the conduct of some of his associates. At the same time, there was relentless speculation in the news media about the President’s personal culpability. Yet, as he said from the beginning, there was in fact no collusion. And as the Special Counsel’s report acknowledges, there is substantial evidence to show that the President was frustrated and angered by a sincere belief that the investigation was undermining his presidency, propelled by his political opponents, and fueled by illegal leaks. Nonetheless, the White House fully cooperated with the Special Counsel’s investigation, providing unfettered access to campaign and White House documents, directing senior aides to testify freely, and asserting no privilege claims.​

Townhall

squirt

Administrator
Game over, folks. No collusion. No obstruction.

we'll hear a lot in the coming weeks from the Dems about digging into obstruction
here's the bottom line for me:

how can there be obstruction when no crime was committed?
President Trump cooperated fully with every request made by the Special Counsel
we're going to see a freer President, without this investigation hanging over him, having been cleared, there's nothing holding him back now
yes, the Dems are going to beat him with obstruction, but they have nothing else
and Mueller smacked the hands of the lame street media, specifically shooting down "nonsense" stories like the President had ordered Cohen to lie

we can expect, and probably soon, for the tide to turn as evidence of what Obama's DOJ and the FBI did is released
one striking observation of all this is the lack of any charges for Carter Page, the man they used to get surveillance (spying) warrants
the Dems can take their "obstruction" and shove it!

kiki5711

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'd like to say something about immigration and this is not a "party" issue. Democract/Republican, it's an issue for both. Many illegal immigrants take advantage of the "assylum" program. Just about anyone can write a what they call "a story". It's part of a series of documents they need to submit in order to be granted asylum. The story has to describe their political hardship and why they want asylum. I knew several immigration attorneys and kind of got an inside look of the process. Not only that, I personally know a few people who live here, their whole families, extended families etc.......that were granted "asylum". I'm going to comment only about the ones I know about. They were granted "asylum" and received ALL THE BENEFITS THAT COME WITH THAT. They are not only allowed to enter USA and live here, but they are provided with housing, jobs, health care, bank loans without collateral and other welfare incentives. That kind of "move" can motivate many people to fabricate their stories. The ones I know are wealthier then I ever was, and I've been here since I was 11 yrs. old. That was in 1969. My family waited 5 yrs for green card status, we were required to have a sponsor in USA and that sponsor had provided for us housing, job, healthcare already prepared. NOt THROUGH WELFARE. My family never ever received a penny from welfare. We struggled many a days with little food, but my father worked hard 2, 3 jobs till we had enough.

HOWEVER, the new age "asylum" seekers come to USA and have more advantages in their life then most born Americans. That is not fair.
One family I worked with had a new house, business, wife and husband and kids both worked, new cars all the time, I mean like new every other year while I'm still driving a 1998 BMW they are driving 2018 BMW. They go back to their country to visit every year, if need more, then once a year. I can barely afford one vacation a year with my kids. You say I'm jealous. And you are right. I'm jealous that I'm not as deviant and know how to cheat this government to get over them, lie, cheat and steal like they and don't feel any guilt about it at all.

Another thought I had was about the Mexicans. It boggles my mind why the WHOLE country of Mexico is migrating to USA. At least that's what it appears to be. What can the Mexican government do to improve the lives of the Mexican people so they would not be running across the border? I mean, is there anyone left, other then the drug Lords and politicians? It look a bit obsessive. I also feel they brought their children to raise sympathy which they thought would give them more power to cross over. Nevertheless, they hit a snag with that one, and their kids are paying the price. I think the parents should be held accountable for bringing their kids on this dangerous illegal journey, holding on to "pity hope". It's sad the kids were seperated from the parents, especially the little ones, but the parents are the ones that brought them on this dangerous journey. Mexicans are not under immediate seige as it would be at war. They can make plans that would not indanger their small children. I leave the responsibility with the parents not President Trump. He is right to want a wall because as it looks, there will be no more Mexico, It will be United States of Mexico in United States of America. The line has to bedrawn somewhere. Don't they want to live in their own country? I know they have hardships, but who is making living impossible in Mexico? The Drug Cartels and the Mexican government. Shouldn't the government be for the people and not for drug Cartels?

squirt

Administrator
AG Barr has appointed a prosecutor to look into how the FBI, CIA, and DOJ initiated the investigation into conspiracy/collusion with the Trump campaign and Putin

James Clapper, who's hands were all over this cookie jar, says we're losing focus, the focus should be on the Russian interference
that's rich, considering he was Director of National Intelligence under Obama, where was their focus?

oh yes, that's right, trying to frame President Trump