Mr. President...Donald Trump

squirt

Administrator
The FBI planted a spy on the inside of the Trump campaign during the election. So even with a spy on the inside they have nothing on Russia or any other crimes committed by Trump. This is a very embarrassing time for the FBI.
they concocted the whole thing, from start to finish, I believe this with all my heart
they sent spies into the campaign because they were SURE the rookie Trump campaign was doing or going to do illegal things, why wouldn't they think that, they were!
and when that didn't work, the spies tried to trap campaign associates, like Don Jr, by setting up meetings with Russians to give the appearance of "collusion" that they would be able to "leak" and use later
when they didn't have much luck there either, they fed information into the campaign, arranged a meeting between a low level campaign associate and an Australian diplomat in London where the associate gave that information to the diplomat, who then forwarded it to the CIA, the CIA then fed the information back to the FBI who then used their own information to open an investigation, you just can't make this shit up

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
like i said before to a certain member..i felt it was a STOP TRUMP AT ALL COSTS agenda from the obama administration
if anyone thinks that obama was not aware of all this need to get their heads out of their asses

squirt

Administrator
and now McCabe is asking for immunity, is angry about leaks ... karma's a bitch, ain't it?
I want to see McCabe drain his life savings and have to sell his home to pay for his legal expenses
and then when there's not much left of his life, I want to see him have to plead guilty to crimes whether he committed them or not

this is what they did to General Flynn, a man who dedicated 30 years of his life in untarnished service to this country

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
and now McCabe is asking for immunity, is angry about leaks ... karma's a bitch, ain't it?
I want to see McCabe drain his life savings and have to sell his home to pay for his legal expenses
and then when there's not much left of his life, I want to see him have to plead guilty to crimes whether he committed them or not

this is what they did to General Flynn, a man who dedicated 30 years of his life in untarnished service to this country
he knows he is guilty as sin..unfortunately..there is a GoFundme page set up for him...why people support him is beyond my comprehension
he needs to go through exactly what they put General Flynn through..ruined a man's life on false crimes..sorry..i mean no crimes
the whole lot of them need locked up

squirt

Administrator
to some people, he's a hero
they truly believed they were going to save America from the big bad Trump, and some people wish they had succeeded!

squirt

Administrator
I'm praying for a successful summit, I hope you are ♥

... I say this because there are actually people who hope the summit is a failure

squirt

Administrator
I gotta' tell ya'll ... I am SO excited about this summit! they will be meeting about the time I get off work tonight
Mike Pompeo has just got to be on cloud 9!
he's the best thing President Trump has done since John Kelly! lol
I'm already seeing headlines that the summit might end early
not because it's gone so badly ... but because it's going better than expected, and they haven't even met yet
Kim has a real opportunity here to do great things for his country, things that would be of much more benefit to him than nukes
the belief is that he's ready, that he realizes he can't continue down his current path, he won't have a country to run

let's hope he's serious!

squirt

Administrator
nobody's killed anybody yet? lol
wow ya'll! the handshake of the ages!
if somebody had told me 10 years ago that some day there would be a photograph of Donald Trump, Dennis Rodman, and Kim Jung Un, I would've been certain they were insane

it's lookin' good! 1sm088doubleup.gif

squirt

Administrator
they're fixin' to sign something ... and the left trembles lol
they really do think he's an idiot, and I really do think they can't even begin to understand how President Trump's mind works
nor do they know just how charming he can be when he wants to be

go ahead, underestimate him, that'll be fun!

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
they're fixin' to sign something ... and the left trembles lol
they really do think he's an idiot, and I really do think they can't even begin to understand how President Trump's mind works
nor do they know just how charming he can be when he wants to be

go ahead, underestimate him, that'll be fun!
i cant wait to see what is in that document smohboy1.gif
he plays chess while his haters are playing GO FISH...lol

squirt

Administrator
I was up until the final handshake, thankful, proud, and hopeful
the whole time he was there, folks were saying that they REALLY hoped he didn't go too far
now they're saying he didn't go far enough ... I say that's why he doesn't ask them what they think

squirt

Administrator
"Nearly 70 years ago . . . an extremely bloody conflict ravaged the Korean Peninsula," President Trump said. "Yet, while the armistice was agreed to, the war never ended. To this day, never ended. But now we can all have hope that it will soon end. And it will. It will soon end."

"Chairman Kim has the chance to seize an incredible future for his people," the President continued. "Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace."

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
we watched history unfold in front of our eyes last night /early this morning...it was too exciting not to stay up and watch it
you got this Mr. President soldiersalute1.gif