Mr. President...Donald Trump

squirt

Administrator
Two Norwegian lawmakers have nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize, citing his meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

squirt

Administrator
I think that if you were to ask military families who lost loved ones in the Korean war, they wouldn't say getting those remains back home is "nothing"
folks keep saying the USA got nothing
we got 3 Americans back right off the bat!
the threats have stopped, the missile tests have stopped

and we're going to be bringing Americans home who were lost on the battle field, this is going to provide answers for a lot of people who have no idea what happened to their loved one! ♥

*and* they keep saying this is all President Trump's fault ... I'm pretty sure N. Korea had nukes long before Trump got into office?
it's okay, when they pull stunts like this, it drives more people into the Trump camp! ♥

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Two Norwegian lawmakers have nominated President Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize, citing his meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un.

I think that if you were to ask military families who lost loved ones in the Korean war, they wouldn't say getting those remains back home is "nothing"
folks keep saying the USA got nothing
we got 3 Americans back right off the bat!
the threats have stopped, the missile tests have stopped

and we're going to be bringing Americans home who were lost on the battle field, this is going to provide answers for a lot of people who have no idea what happened to their loved one! ♥

*and* they keep saying this is all President Trump's fault ... I'm pretty sure N. Korea had nukes long before Trump got into office?
it's okay, when they pull stunts like this, it drives more people into the Trump camp! ♥
the liberals heads are exploding..like a volcano...but instead of lava..its spewing bullshit.....lmao

squirt

Administrator
President Trump revealed that North Korea has already started returning the remains of U.S. soldiers killed during the Korean War.

I want to hear again how we got nothing ... my father fought in the Korean war, I was lucky, he came home ♥