Multiple Tag Generator 04 Script Tutorial

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="TakinMyLyfeBack, post: 3254484]Just got this installed again...and now a quik question for you...

Is there away to keep it from adding the bevel and the shadow to the text when making the tags?[/QUOTE]

Sorry,that's part of the script default and can't be edited.

essex boy

Super Moderator
I recently got X2 Ultimate and I have been following all the brilliant advice and tutorial you offer here. Lots of frustration for several days: installing, unstalling, hair pulling, almost in tears... but I finally have it working and I just jumped to the ceiling with excitement.

So thank you so much...

Tica88[/COLOR]
:xxsandoos:
Glad you got it working,it took me hours to work it out but has saved a lot more time than adding names one by one LOL

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3278688]Sorry,that's part of the script default and can't be edited.[/QUOTE]

Its ok...thanks for your reply.
Huggles...

Raindove

I accidently fell into this forum and what a relief. I am trying to learn scripting, LOL. I am looking for a multi-tag generator for PSP X. I have just about gone bald, :0o with it. Can some nice, knowleable person help me out..........I paid for a script that does not work, *&*&^%%^&& !! I have worked with PSP for 10 years and why in the world I would tackle this at my age is beyond me.

Despertly Seeking Help,

Rain

squirt

Administrator
there's probably somebody around here that can help you out but it may take some time to get some responses
I can't help with this one lol :blush:
it's SO nice to meet you, welcome to the Roo! :rose: :bigsmile:

smplysoft

The download page for the multiple tag generator is no longer available. Does
anyone have the download or know where I can get it?? Thank you!!

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="smplysoft, post: 3596726]The download page for the multiple tag generator is no longer available. Does
anyone have the download or know where I can get it?? Thank you!![/QUOTE]

Not that I know of, the thread is over 4 years old, one of the girls might no different though...

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
If anyone finds it, I would like to have it again myself...when I lost my computer and got a new one i was going to download it, but the download link was expired....I think Essex had sent it to me once when I was having problems getting it to work, so maybe he might have it...

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="smplysoft, post: 3596726]The download page for the multiple tag generator is no longer available. Does
anyone have the download or know where I can get it?? Thank you!![/QUOTE]

I'm on Laptop at the moment.
I'll be on my computer in the morning and will send the edited version to whoever asked for it if I still have it.
Once I've checked I'll let you know if I still have it or not.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="essex boy, post: 3598669]The requested scripts have been sent off.[/QUOTE]

Have you got Fly Fishing by JR Hartley on your computer by chance?...:heehee:

nanny mags

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 3599842]Have you got Fly Fishing by JR Hartley on your computer by chance?...:heehee:[/QUOTE]:lol::rofl:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Ok micheal..I have gotten the script you sent me, and placed it in my scripts trusted folder, but since we cant get the original download, and we need the sample list of names and all that stuff, Im trying to figure this out on my own to make it work.....do I just type up a list of names on wordpad and put it in the folder that I am going to make for PSP?????????

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="TakinMyLyfeBack, post: 3599864]Ok micheal..I have gotten the script you sent me, and placed it in my scripts trusted folder, but since we cant get the original download, and we need the sample list of names and all that stuff, Im trying to figure this out on my own to make it work.....do I just type up a list of names on wordpad and put it in the folder that I am going to make for PSP?????????[/QUOTE]

Sorry,my bad,I forgot about the sample list of names LOL
I'm back on Laptop at the mo but once I get back on my main computer I'll send off that one to everyone too.

steeljaw

please send me a copy too. mine keeps demanding to be placed in a trusted folder...which it already is...and won't complete the tagging