Multiple Tag Generator 04 Script Tutorial

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="mary1950, post: 4287384]So far My Psp 9 is working Great with this windows 7..I have the Home Premium Ver..
Also got all my Plugins going to..
Took me a while to figure it out but Love this Puter so far...
Maybe it was just the first versions that wouldn't work..
Anyway I'm just thrilled the Multi Name Script is working..
Have a great day....[/QUOTE]

It will work ok if you are not doing anything major, otherwise it will freeze up. First Paint shop pro compatible with windows 7 is Paint shop pro x3. and after using 9 you will find it a pain in the ARSE.

[jimg]pant/z3/5/i/G/e/a.baa-.jpg[/jimg]

mary1950

So far my Psp9 is still doing just fine..
I sure hope I never have to get rid of it..
Don't want to learn another one...
Have a good Evening all...

mary1950

Just thought to pop in and say...
Still Working...

I had to reformat this Computer and Had to reput this script in, but wow No Problem..I am still Loving Psp9 with my Windows 7..yea!!!
And This Tut is still the Best I've seen to Put Script in..
Thank you again...

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
ss-MultipleTagsMaster-04[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Open the scripts trusted folder by going through my computer..cdrive..program files..Jasc Software Inc..Paint Shop Pro9.. Scripts Trusted.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Put the [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial][SIZE=-1]ss-MultipleTagsMaster-04 into the scripts trusted folder.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Make sure it is the Scripts Trusted folder..not the Scripts Restricted by mistake.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]3. Now check in the same folder directory ( [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial][SIZE=-1]my computer..cdrive..program files..Jasc Software Inc..Paint Shop Pro9) [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial][SIZE=-1]and you should find a folder called Quick Guides.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Open it and see if you have a folder there called Scripts[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]If you don't make a new folder there and rename it Scripts[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Make enough room for you to be able to see and drag the ss-MultipleTags folder and it's contents from the desktop into the Scripts folder[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]4.Open the C Drive and make a new folder called PSP[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Open the PSP folder and inside make 3 more new folders[/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Name one of them TagsPSP2 one of them TagsPSP3 and the last one TagsJPG[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]Now drag the [/FONT][/SIZE][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial][SIZE=-1]SampleListOfNames_ss-MultipleTags from the desktop into the folder called TagsPSP3[/SIZE][/FONT]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=Comic Sans MS, Arial]That's all the preperation done,On the next post I'll move onto step 2.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Essex,, I highlighted the one above in Green in your instructions that I do not have,, I only have the following with two silver gears,,

1. SampleformatScript-ss-MultipleTagsPspScript
2. ss-MultipleTagMaster-05.PspScript
3. this one looks like a letter ICON = SampleListOfNames-ss-MultipleTags.txt

so what is the Diagnostic's there Doc? :heehee:

I have Windows 8.1 and PSPX
I've followed all the instructions and have gotten no where fast.
When I go into PSP and try to bring the script up it tells me "The Script Cannot Be Loaded"

what am I doing wrong?

essex boy

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="Kathryn, post: 4958279]I have Windows 8.1 and PSPX
I've followed all the instructions and have gotten no where fast.
When I go into PSP and try to bring the script up it tells me "The Script Cannot Be Loaded"

what am I doing wrong?[/QUOTE]
Sorry but I dont have PSP on this new computer so I cant test it.
I'll ask if anyone has a working version that they could send you.
There is another script if that helps
PSP Times Three Make Tags Script
Help if needed is here
tjpmaketagsscript@yahoogroups.com

essex boy

Super Moderator
I've emailed you the 04 script,which has been already edited for PSP9
You would need to edit it for PSP 10

essex boy

Super Moderator
I've emailed you the 04 script,which has been already edited for PSP9
You would need to edit it for PSP 10

mary1950

Not sure if anyone looks anymore, but wanted to put this here just in case.

I'm using window 10 And Corel Paintshop pro X9.
I've been without this script for a while since Nothing I did seem to Make it work,
Well I got tired of typing and retyping the Location of the stuff and experiment.
Instead of all this in .. FormatScript
C:\Program Files(86)\Corel\Corel Paintshop Pro X9\Quick Guides\Scripts\ss-MultipleTags\SampleFormatScript_ss-MultipleTags.PspScript

I simplified and just put my Scripts folder in the Psp file same as the Multi list.and put this as the FormatScript

C:\PSP\Scripts\ss-MultipleTags\SampleFormatScript_ss-MultipleTags.PspScript

I almost Cried Cause after all this time..This works, and now so easy to Edit if I need to again.

Everyone having problems.Try it and see if it works for you. As long as you put your Script folder in c:\psp followed all the instructions and put everything else in the correct foldersThis should send the message to Mutiply..lol

Never will I have to type that long Location list again.
Yea..

Hope this helps some of you..
Mary