My first cartoon..

darkweiss

Hi everyone,
I just made this using Paint shop pro..I don't know how to use it well..I was getting bored..so i created it ..hope you like it

CLICK TO SEE

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It`s great! I havent a clue where to start in paint shop i got all type of things to do stuff and i don`t know how. But then again i`m nsbapoi.

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
AS the song says....you start at the very beginning, a very good place to start...

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="brilor, post: 3559158]AS the song says....you start at the very beginning, a very good place to start...[/QUOTE]

.......when you read you begin with ABC, when you sing you begin with do re me........ BUT THAT DOESNT HELP ME IN FREAKING PAINTSHOP!
oh i will just stick to making bubbles and putting words in them.

darkweiss

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3559131]It`s great! I havent a clue where to start in paint shop i got all type of things to do stuff and i don`t know how. But then again i`m nsbapoi.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton! You can't believe how much worried i was after posting it..I thought i would receive negative feedback lol..

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="darkweiss, post: 3559313]Thanks a ton! You can't believe how much worried i was after posting it..I thought i would receive negative feedback lol..[/QUOTE]

there are plenty of bright people on here that will help you.just ask for it and you will be helped.
:shh: pssssssssssssssssssst kipper will tell he is bright but he is dim as i am.:howdee:

darkweiss

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3559314]there are plenty of bright people on here that will help you.just ask for it and you will be helped.
:shh: pssssssssssssssssssst kipper will tell he is bright but he is dim as i am.:howdee:[/QUOTE]

I created 2 more arts..1 looks better than this..other one is simple :D

Will post it in few hours..Giving them some color touch-ups

Please do Comment or do some User reactions on my cartoon if u like it guys

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Darkweiss....I don't often enter into debates or otherwise here on the Roo...I spend much of my time doing artwork and animation..so I hope you don't mind if I make a couple of points, which I sincerely trust will be of some help to you.

The first is that I've seen all the posts you have put up...and to be truthfull, they come across as heavy and also attacking in the way that you express yourself...this may be just because of you wishing to get 'into' what is going on here... so just take a step back...listen to what people say...and learn about the Roo and it's members...this is without doubt the best web site on the Net.. but we all treat it with respect...and also we treat each member with respect....some of us have been here a long time, and have got to know each other on a personal basis, which means that you may well see a post that has a comment about someone else...but that's because it's from one friend to another...you have to earn that right...I hope I've said this in a way that you understand as it's not meant as comments to hurt.

The second part...is that I saw the artwork you have produced as a first attempt using PSP...and it's very good indeed...it gives you a very good basis from which to produce more, and use more additions like animation...there are many here who will help you solve any problem you have...and take pleasure in doing so...to use a very old English expression..."don't try and run before you can walk" but continue to work at what you are doing...because you obviously have an 'art' mind...and I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce and create over the months ahead.

nanny mags

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3559314]there are plenty of bright people on here that will help you.just ask for it and you will be helped.
:shh: pssssssssssssssssssst kipper will tell he is bright but he is dim as i am.:howdee:[/QUOTE]

hahaha love it xxx

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
well there you go darkweiss, i told you help would be there for you.
you could learn a lot off peter (romfordlad) if it was not for the likes of him i would not be where i am today....EL PRESIDENTE of the NSBAPOI club. :teeth:

i will say nowt else and let the peeps that know what they are talking about, help you
.but please pop in the fun threads, as that is where i hang out.

darkweiss

Darkweiss....I don't often enter into debates or otherwise here on the Roo...I spend much of my time doing artwork and animation..so I hope you don't mind if I make a couple of points, which I sincerely trust will be of some help to you.

The first is that I've seen all the posts you have put up...and to be truthfull, they come across as heavy and also attacking in the way that you express yourself...this may be just because of you wishing to get 'into' what is going on here... so just take a step back...listen to what people say...and learn about the Roo and it's members...this is without doubt the best web site on the Net.. but we all treat it with respect...and also we treat each member with respect....some of us have been here a long time, and have got to know each other on a personal basis, which means that you may well see a post that has a comment about someone else...but that's because it's from one friend to another...you have to earn that right...I hope I've said this in a way that you understand as it's not meant as comments to hurt.

The second part...is that I saw the artwork you have produced as a first attempt using PSP...and it's very good indeed...it gives you a very good basis from which to produce more, and use more additions like animation...there are many here who will help you solve any problem you have...and take pleasure in doing so...to use a very old English expression..."don't try and run before you can walk" but continue to work at what you are doing...because you obviously have an 'art' mind...and I'm looking forward to seeing what you produce and create over the months ahead.
[/FONT]
Your Information is not wrong at all..I literally think that i have done some "aggressive" things out here before when i was "too much new" here..I am seriously trying my best to work out here in a smooth manner..Its in my new year reso's lol :blowkiss: ..I really thank Squirt in helping me..And really thank you for pointing out those things..I respect it.

About the Artwork,Thank you for it..I will post 3 of my artworks tomorrow after i get them touched-up.
2 are purely new and 1 is a bit edited from a google image pic to some 3D pic.. Hope you will like it..Wait till tomorrow :)

Regards
Dark

Last edited:

darkweiss

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3559327]very good, nice work! :bigsmile:
:clap: :blowkiss:[/QUOTE]

Thanks a ton squirt..Love you :blowkiss: :bow:

darkweiss

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 3559343]well there you go darkweiss, i told you help would be there for you.
you could learn a lot off peter (romfordlad) if it was not for the likes of him i would not be where i am today....EL PRESIDENTE of the NSBAPOI club. :teeth:

i will say nowt else and let the peeps that know what they are talking about, help you
.but please pop in the fun threads, as that is where i hang out.[/QUOTE]

Yo..ofcourse..

By the way i am off to russia soon..So would be less active.. :)

darkweiss

Sorry to say this...but am I talking to one person or two...as 'your' use of the English language seems to change from one post to another...just thought I'd ask...[/FONT]
NO LOL ..Its me,the same guy.. :ROFL:

And ya..My post's starting words meant "your information IS NOT wrong at all.."
I donno how i missed it lol..Edit done

Cheers