No problem..But,i did the mistake..Not you :D

Sorry & cheers

dark

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
OTE=darkweiss;3559444]No problem..But,i did the mistake..Not you :D

Sorry & cheers

dark[/QUOTE]

Now you understand why I said what I said....it's better to think first before just typing out a message...otherwise you will get people like me who think you are something you are not, acting as a person who is trying to find out things [what ever]..but more important...not acting as a new person who has just become part of the Roo...where, as we have all said, if you are genuine about what you want, we are here to help...

darkweiss

Now you understand why I said what I said....it's better to think first before just typing out a message...otherwise you will get people like me who think you are something you are not, acting as a person who is trying to find out things [what ever]..but more important...not acting as a new person who has just become part of the Roo...where, as we have all said, if you are genuine about what you want, we are here to help... [/FONT]
:)

Thank you mate..It feels good to heard that

Anyways,I am off now..C ya Later :popheart: :blowkiss:

Cheers

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Now you understand why I said what I said....it's better to think first before just typing out a message...otherwise you will get people like me who think you are something you are not, acting as a person who is trying to find out things [what ever]..but more important...not acting as a new person who has just become part of the Room...where, as we have all said, if you are genuine about what you want, we are here to help... [/FONT]
ok peter you have found me out...i am a genius who likes people think i`m not very bright.the photos of me are not me, i just took photos of a homeless guy in Newcastle.
i will come clean and you can be the first person to see the real me.....don`t laugh as i have a doppelganger as most people do.

[jimg]654e/z3/U/9/f/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

NOW WILL SOMEONE HELP ME LEVERTATE!

darkweiss

1 More animation .. Please do point out any mistakes you see in here..(IF ANY :ROFL: )

Advices/feedbacks are welcome :)

1) An animation on winter -- Fully made by me .. P.S-This is my 2nd animation..
CLICK TO SEE :)

1st one can be found right here-

CLICK TO SEE

I have one more hero creation pending..i have to give some effects to it which i can't do myself..I need my bro in that..so I need 1 more day until i go back home to ask my bro's help..the figure looks BASIC at the moment..

P.S-Someone pls tell me how do i add my name/signature into my art..I want to write my name there :)

Thanks & Regards
Dark

Please do reply

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Darkweiss...lets get a couple of things clear here to help you.

You are calling your artwork 'animation' ~ when in fact they are what we call 'tags' that's an image that has been produced to send a message about something or someone...so you posted an image of 'Winter'....this one....

[jimg]658h/z3/b/a/g/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Now if it was an 'animation' it would have something moving in it...whether thats just snow, or an object, is up to the artist who is making it...so I did this with yours....

[jimg]6591/z3/v/a/g/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Now that's an animation...

darkweiss

Darkweiss...lets get a couple of things clear here to help you.

You are calling your artwork 'animation' ~ when in fact they are what we call 'tags' that's an image that has been produced to send a message about something or someone...so you posted an image of 'Winter'....this one....
[/FONT]

[jimg]658h/z3/b/a/g/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Now if it was an 'animation' it would have something moving in it...whether thats just snow, or an object, is up to the artist who is making it...so I did this with yours....

[jimg]6591/z3/v/a/g/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

Now that's an animation...
Nice...
How did you do it? :D
With which software? I don't know how to do it with PSP 10

darkweiss

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3559905]I merged your threads together, no need for you to have more than one creations thread lol :p
and RL is right, for it to be an animation, something has to be moving, otherwise it's a tag
and here is the link to the Tutorials Index thread, the very first one is how to put text on a pic! :blowkiss:

http://board.jokeroo.com/threads/64160-PSP9-Tutorial-quick-Index[/QUOTE]

I love you squirt :blowkiss:

squirt

Administrator
he did it with animation shop AND PSP, essex gave you the link to the AS download, I can get it for you again if you like? :eh:
awwwwwwwwwwwww ... :kissheart:

Just Debbie

Super Moderator
Great work darkweiss :clap:

There are tons of people here who can help ya with stuff as you can see ;)
Just keep doing what your doing - it works for you!

Oh - and it is very nice to meet you :blowkiss:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Darkweiss....what I did with yours, you can do with PSP if you have the Animation bit as well....but what I did was using a programme called Sqirlz Water Reflections...which also has the ability to use just a snow effect....we are getting complicated here...just keep going with what you are doing....it too early to give you so much to try and understand...get what you are doing right, and up to a point where you say to yourself..."I what to do more with this, add things" and then it will be easier for us to give you the add on bits that we all use...[/FONT]

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Darweiss...one point I should have mentioned is this...I have only been trying to do animation for a year or so...people here [who have spoken to you] have spent years working out, and then helping all of us to understand how to get around the programmes....PSP [and others] are a professional tool...I will never be able to understand all that it does...I use what I know I can handle to make what I want....so get to know what you have and experiment...a lot you will just discard...but then you suddenly get something that you were aiming for...and you have found that small thing that leads you on to others.

darkweiss

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 3559910]he did it with animation shop AND PSP, essex gave you the link to the AS download, I can get it for you again if you like? :eh:
awwwwwwwwwwwww ... :kissheart:[/QUOTE]

I have it..Thanks :)

:blowkiss:

darkweiss

I am back guys..

New year rocked for me..Hope you missed me :blowkiss:
I missed everyone here! :)

I am back a with a new 'tag' lol..
This took me 2 days to make..Thanks to my bro for helping me in this

CLICK TO SEE

Hope you guys like it.

Love you all :)

:popheart:

Cheers
Dark

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Darkweiss great effort....I think it would be better to use the direct Roo uploader so that the image comes out full size here in the forum,, as it doesn't look good in a small size...so have taken the liberty of bringing it here so everyone can see the work you put in..

[jimg]6mnh/z3/T/G/l/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]

darkweiss

Darkweiss great effort....I think it would be better to use the direct Roo uploader so that the image comes out full size here in the forum,, as it doesn't look good in a small size...so have taken the liberty of bringing it here so everyone can see the work you put in..[/FONT]

[jimg]6mnh/z3/T/G/l/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]
Hey...Thanks for it..how do i do it?

I was thinking to,but don't know how to..hehe

I am bit amazed/shocked or whatever you call it with only 1 reply..i though it was the best yet :(

darkweiss

[QUOTE="darkweiss, post: 3565570]Hey...Thanks for it..how do i do it?

I was thinking to,but don't know how to..hehe

I am bit amazed/shocked or whatever you call it with only 1 reply..i thought it was the best yet :([/QUOTE]

EDIT:i know how to do it now..Thanks

darkweiss

I have one more art..Its not fully mine..I edited it from some google image to give it a colorful better look :D

Not sure if i should post it here..but i used the same softwares for it :)