My first cartoon..

darkweiss

Darkwiess to try and explain what I mean ~ having posted my last note here ~ I took your original picture...just watch the eye...this took a couple of minutes and is not what we would consider to be a finished piece of work ~ but hopefully it will show you what we mean about the difference between a 'tag' and an 'animation'....[/FONT]

[jimg]6n8x/z3/X/S/l/b/a.aaa.jpg[/jimg]
Nod..Yes..Which software did you use for this..Animation shop?

darkweiss

Yes quite correct...into PSP first and then set up a separate 'ani' in Animation shop...adding each frame as you get it finished to the previous one, until you have the finished result....[/COLOR][/B]
:bow:
You guys are seriously Damn AWSUM!!

I love you all :bow: :popheart: :kiss:

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I'm still a beginner at it all...but you are quite right...there are some seriously brilliant animators here...you have the basic programmes that we all have ~ it's up to you now to experiment, make mistakes, and start to learn the art...it'll take time, I use to try and do something quickly because I wanted to be able to show it...but now I spend time [and , yes, often delete stuff that's not right] so it could take an hour or six hours or more to get one to a finished stage...and then you are never satisfied...you will always look at something and think you could have done it better....just get your head down and learn what you can do..

darkweiss

I'm still a beginner at it all...but you are quite right...there are some seriously brilliant animators here...you have the basic programmes that we all have ~ it's up to you now to experiment, make mistakes, and start to learn the art...it'll take time, I use to try and do something quickly because I wanted to be able to show it...but now I spend time [and , yes, often delete stuff that's not right] so it could take an hour or six hours or more to get one to a finished stage...and then you are never satisfied...you will always look at something and think you could have done it better....just get your head down and learn what you can do..[/COLOR][/B]
Very true.. :D ..Right now i am taking a break from these things..Might be back on this thing within a week.Ofcourse,It might be more,might be less :)

Cheers
Dark