My Life story with pic's

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Well folks I have been debating if I should tell you all about my life story might I add which is very interesting, with some pictures. tonight I was inspired by King homie to follow his lead. Now if you think you would be interested I will begin to tell it all to you.
Let me know....

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 4499334]:yougogirl:I love learning more about my fellow Rooers!!![/QUOTE]
Well sweetie you will be very surprised & it will have you saying Dang That's deep more then once lol
Many of my friends said I should write a book about my life story that it would be on the best seller list but I'm not a writer.

01Aladdin

ABSOLUTELY!!!

with LOTS of pictures... maybe some on the beach in little more than a string bikini? Perhaps some in the shower?

Here's one of me in the shower, so it's fair:

Goodgrief

That would be very fascinating! Please do! But leave out your home address, telephone number, computer passwords, etc! Just kidding!

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
1516042687177.png
This is where it all started for me i was born in Chicago They call it the windy city

My mom was 17 years old when she had me she is Cherokee indian and my father was 19 years old

he is Italian and yes he was involved in the mob.
My mom had me & my brother wayne in chicago in the 60's
all my mothers family lived in michigan & she had no one there but her husband
my so called father oh here's a pic of him

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
((The Bus ride))​
My father was a real SOB he would beat my mom so bad, so one night while he was out she called her brother in michigan and told him she needed help he wired
her some money to buy a bus ticket headed to michigan so she bundle up two baby's on a cold winter night, I was 3 yrs old & brother 16 months old & her only 20
1523387864950.png

we were on are way to michigan​

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
(The House)
1516040115796.png
This is the house I lived in when we got to michigan now it didn't look like that in the 60's it was very beautiful
it was so big inside it felt like a mansion
it was my grand parents home.
Now this is where things get deep.
but you will have to hang on until tomorrow to fine out more
to be continued
Good night roo​

Last edited:

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4499415]

This is the house I lived in when we got to michigan now it didn't look like that in the 60's it was very beautiful
it was so big inside it felt like a mansion
it was my grand parents home.
Now this is where things get deep.
but you will have to hang on until tomorrow to fine out more
to be continued
Good night roo​
[/QUOTE]

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! time has not been kind to this place! Proof that gravity sucks. What a shame! It must have been GORGEOUS in it's day.

So... when do we get to the bikini pictures? (please dont send your father to break my kneecaps)

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
What happen when I got to Michigan
Another sleepless night for me, so I will tell you more
My grandma was full blooded Cherokee Indian A very strict woman, Which I at the time i thought she was just evil
My grandpa was from England when the family traced his roots they traced him all the way back to the royal family. I know I said no shit too when i found out.
any ways I'm sorry I don't have any pic's of them,
my grandma was tall and slim gray hair brown eyes My grandpa was tall also 6'2 he had gray hair . a very kind & loving soul
My grandpa worked as a roofer & my grandma was a house wife yeah married to the house lol
shortly after arriving at their home My mom got a job and you will never believe where well it was at the

Downtown Detroit
this was the very place back in the 60's burlesque was taboo & it was more like a show and she was the star of the show Her name in lights she was in the news papers it read come on down
and see the one and only sex kitten she danced to pussy cat pussy cat by Tom Jones. I hate that damn song lol
My mom was making big bucks & gets her own place & sow's her wild oak's

I am now 4 years old & my brother Wayne is 2 years old left with my grandparents to raise us.
like i said before My grandma was Evil to me She would abuse me oh it was something out of a horror show.
but she never laid a hand on my brother.
Okay if you think this is deep then your going to love the rest.
I can't make this stuff up if i wanted too,

Last edited:

01Aladdin

your life has been amazing... specially compared to mine... i was born, schooled, discovered that playing with myself was awesome fun, havent done much else since.

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
i might put my life story on Roo as well but i doubt no one would be interested.

Sorry please continue sexy lady. Hey whats you real name?

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
My name is Steve but most people just call me .........Steve.:spin:

*spits on hand and rubs it on shirt to clean it then holds it out to shake hands.*

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4499533]damnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! time has not been kind to this place! Proof that gravity sucks. What a shame! It must have been GORGEOUS in it's day.

So... when do we get to the bikini pictures? (please dont send your father to break my kneecaps)[/QUOTE]
It was rough then That house is on the west side of detroit & this is what it is now no one walks the streets over there ask any of the the people here on the roo who lives in michigan or google it see for your self,

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="konifur, post: 4499657]My name is Steve but most people just call me .........Steve.:spin:

*spits on hand and rubs it on shirt to clean it then holds it out to shake hands.*[/QUOTE]

The life of Steve Konifer:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
((All Hell break's Loose))

While All this is going on in my life, My father is getting in deep with the mob everyone who know's him fears him
until this very day.and his 72 now and still a SOB
He comes to michigan & all hell breaks loose he kicks down my grandparents door on that house i posted
and grabs me & takes me out of the house with me only wearing PJ in the rain & i was sick Granny had just rub me down in vicks
I was scared & shaking & crying he takes me to his place And beats me for not wanting to go with him.
once my mom get's word that he has taken me she on her way over there to get me.
see he didn't take me because he loved me & missed me it was because he knew mom would come to get me & it was her he wanted not me.
When she get's their he locks me in a room & rapes my mother.
To be continued

Last edited:

01Aladdin

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4499680]
While All this is going on in my life, My father is getting in deep with mob everyone who know's him fears him
until this very day.and his 72 now and still a SOB
He comes to michigan & all hell breaks loose he kicks down my grandparents door on that house i posted
and grabs me & takes me out of the house with me only wearing PJ in the rain & i was sick Granny had just rub me down in vicks
I was scared & shaking & crying he takes me to his place And whips me for not wanting to go with him.
once my mom get's word that he has taken me she on her way over there to get me.
see he didn't take me because he loved me & missed me it was because he knew mom would come to get me & it was her he wanted not me.
When she get's their he locks me in a room & rapes my mother.
To be continued

[/QUOTE]

i have no words :(