My Life story with pic's

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="01Aladdin, post: 4695364]Lailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Laila's Day :p[/QUOTE]

:heehee::hello::aladdin:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I received a beautiful letter from my son Sharif it brought tears to my eyes & when I was done reading it I set and thought back over are life's and wonder about all the wasted years & saw how the devil robs us from time together so many years now gone.
it's a shame how time & space got between us....

Here's a song he put together & Sings & raps he recorded it in a stereo in Atlanta Ga I've posted already but I want to post it here...

Thou Art God

Last edited:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status

To the man who came into my life at the age of 5 yrs old & loved me like his own Happy fathers day to you dad I love you....

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 4710470]I received a beautiful letter from my son Sharif it brought tears to my eyes & when I was done reading it I set and thought back over are life's and wonder about all the wasted years & saw how the devil robs us from time together so many years now gone.
it's a shame how time & space got between us...

Here's a song he put together & Sings & raps he recorded it in a stereo in Atlanta Ga I've posted already but I want to post it here...

[video=youtube;7SRj4T5IdXU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SRj4T5IdXU[/video]

Thou Art God

[/QUOTE]
hello sweet friend Laila,,,after reading the complete story...i feel your pain...your heartaches and your survival..thank you for sharing such a deep and personal...(i will call it)..Victory

the truth is stranger than fiction...i know... i have lived a tumultuous life...nobody can make this stuff up...unless they have lived some part of it themselves they will never truly understand the hurt..the wounds and how deep the scars are...since the coma i have had to relive some of those memories that have returned...i just finished my therapy just before Christmas..from what i have read in my old threads and the prayer thread that was posted on the roo ...i believe it was 2006 or early 2007,,,not sure of the dates i would have to go back and recheck them...been a couple weeks since i read them...anyway i just wanted to thank you for letting me know i was not alone...huge hugs sis in Christ...may God continue to Bless you and your family

thank you for sharing your Victory

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="roadkill, post: 4821633]hello sweet friend Laila,,,after reading the complete story...i feel your pain...your heartaches and your survival..thank you for sharing such a deep and personal...(i will call it)..Victory

the truth is stranger than fiction...i know... i have lived a tumultuous life...nobody can make this stuff up...unless they have lived some part of it themselves they will never truly understand the hurt..the wounds and how deep the scars are...since the coma i have had to relive some of those memories that have returned...i just finished my therapy just before Christmas..from what i have read in my old threads and the prayer thread that was posted on the roo ...i believe it was 2006 or early 2007,,,not sure of the dates i would have to go back and recheck them...been a couple weeks since i read them...anyway i just wanted to thank you for letting me know i was not alone...huge hugs sis in Christ...may God continue to Bless you and your family

thank you for sharing your Victory
[/QUOTE]

You are 100% right about no one will ever know the deep hurt & the scars it leaves on the heart & mind only God knows but I believe we are still here for a reason He is not done with us yet....I am so sorry you have suffer greatly also but the good news is we both are Victorious in Jesus name...the great spirit in the sky has carried us through some of the darkest times of are life's & if we keep the faith & fight the good fight we will be blessed all the days of are life...Thank you so much my dear friend for your beautiful words of encouragement...God bless you...

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="sexylady007, post: 4821641]you are 100% right about no will ever know the deep hurt & the scars it leaves on the heart & mind only god knows but i believe we are still here for a reason he is not done with us yet....i am so sorry you have suffer greatly also but the good news is we both are victorious in jesus name...the great spirit in the sky has carried us through some of the darkest times of are life's & if we keep the faith & fight the good fight we will be blessed all the days of are life...thank you so much my dear friend for your beautiful words of encouragement...god bless you...

[/quote]
​amen

likeaneagle

Hope abides; therefore I abide.
Countless frustrations have not cowed me.
I am still alive, vibrant with life.
The black cloud will disappear,
The morning sun will appear once again
In all its supernal glory.

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4824596]Hope abides; therefore I abide.
Countless frustrations have not cowed me.
I am still alive, vibrant with life.
The black cloud will disappear,
The morning sun will appear once again
In all its supernal glory.[/QUOTE]

Beautiful dear Lynn Thank you sweetie....:littleheart::happyhug:

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="lmiller95, post: 4824608]I love learning about other people's story. Thanks for sharing!![/QUOTE]

Your most welcome Thank you for stopping by...

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
my grand-daughter has made her grand entrance into the world 1-11-18
Her name is Evelyn her weight was 5 pounds and 8 ounces she is two weeks early
Congratulation Omar & Laura on your new bundle of joy....
May God bless every step you make in being new parents...

1523391319251.png

1523391348807.png
My Son Omar Baby girl

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
my grand-daughter has made her grand entrance into the world 1-11-18
Her name is Evelyn her weight was 5 pounds and 8 ounces she is two weeks early
Congratulation Omar & Laura on your new bundle of joy....
May God bless every step you make in being new parents...

View attachment 13064

View attachment 13065
My Son Omar Baby girl
TeddiesHugUnderBlanket.gif
She's Beautiful Sis! What a Blessing ♥