Name Tags & Extras

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
Cute_08_HelloMyFriend-vi.jpg Cute_08_Hugs-vi.jpg Cute_08_Iamsorry-vi.jpg Cute_08_Iloveyou-vi.jpg Cute_08_Missingyou-vi.jpg

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
it happens, luckily not often for me, wish we could say the same for you View attachment 20018
and I got a paid day off out of the deal lol
you are ever so welcome! and thank you for my tags! ♥
I love my mom!!!
*big warm loving hugs*
View attachment 20022
I go to bed but up in about hour,with all the things going through my head that I want to do but have a hard time doing,yet I know I have to find a way.and Pops is like a mexican jumping bean in bed,*LOL* I am told the restless nights comes with age. *LMBO* I dont have many new tags as I havent been in name groups for sometime now but I still have tons of old ones sitting in a couple of my emails.*LOL* glad you like what I do have..Big warm mom hugs *HUGS* Mom I Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

squirt

Administrator
I go to bed but up in about hour,with all the things going through my head that I want to do but have a hard time doing,yet I know I have to find a way.and Pops is like a mexican jumping bean in bed,*LOL* I am told the restless nights comes with age. *LMBO* I dont have many new tags as I havent been in name groups for sometime now but I still have tons of old ones sitting in a couple of my emails.*LOL* glad you like what I do have..Big warm mom hugs *HUGS* Mom I Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I found a fix for that, but you won't like it lol
I take 2 hits of pot before I go to bed, it's the only time I smoke it, and I go right to sleep
they make cookies, brownies, lollipops ... you wouldn't have to smoke it, it would help some with pain too ... just sayin' lol
I'm surprised you and Pops still sleep in the same bed, my grandparents didn't, hubby's grandparents didn't, and I see a day when I get my own bedroom lol
who cares if they're new? or even if they've been posted before? with all the red x's in this place, doin' them again isn't a bad idea
I care that you think about me
I love my mom!!! :emoji_rose:
*big warm loving hugs* ♥

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
I found a fix for that, but you won't like it lol
I take 2 hits of pot before I go to bed, it's the only time I smoke it, and I go right to sleep
they make cookies, brownies, lollipops ... you wouldn't have to smoke it, it would help some with pain too ... just sayin' lol
I'm surprised you and Pops still sleep in the same bed, my grandparents didn't, hubby's grandparents didn't, and I see a day when I get my own bedroom lol
who cares if they're new? or even if they've been posted before? with all the red x's in this place, doin' them again isn't a bad idea
I care that you think about me
*big warm loving hugs* ♥
Thank you but I think I'll pass on that one..I'm nutty enough as it is..I just need to tell myself that I have to say no n not feel bad about it. Pops needs to open his eyes more to their little games n be by my side once in a while.he loves that little great daughter of ours n is sooooooooooooo afraid of the same thing happening like happened when Chris was young. I told him the only way to to stop letting them do what they are doing now..he just can't see it n its hurting us (mostly me) Mike saw this long before n placed a line between him n baby,but mostly their chit. Lil FA is no help at all she is the nail with that big hammer just waiting to hit the next one in the back.Pops tossed her out of here but she shows when the kids come..anyways enough with this. ya it's not like we don't have any bedrooms here.*LOL*Thank you for saying that about the tags,that made me feel better .when I used to post tags it not only made me feel good to give my girls some pretty things but it helped me with all this stress.I just didn't want to cause I know how busy you all have become over the last few years n I always got carried away... Big warm mm Hugs *HUGS* Mom I Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

squirt

Administrator
you'd sleep right through that nutty thing lol
I can't help but giggle at the thought of you going and looking for pot lollipops lol
anyway ... I understand it's not for you lol

it's pretty sad that they're using a child as a weapon
I can't imagine my Dad telling me I can't go see grandma
makes Pops' view understandable
but some tough love might just fix it

so next time Pops is restless, just go to one of those bedrooms lol
shoulda' gone for it, they would be red x's now, but still! lol
it was a love thing, and love things are always good!
*big warm loving hugs* ♥