Name Tags & Extras

squirt

Administrator

squirt

Administrator
this was the conversation *LOL*
squirt said:
I found a fix for that, but you won't like it lol
I take 2 hits of pot before I go to bed, it's the only time I smoke it, and I go right to sleep
they make cookies, brownies, lollipops ... you wouldn't have to smoke it, it would help some with pain too ... just sayin' lol
I'm surprised you and Pops still sleep in the same bed, my grandparents didn't, hubby's grandparents didn't, and I see a day when I get my own bedroom lol
who cares if they're new? or even if they've been posted before? with all the red x's in this place, doin' them again isn't a bad idea
I care that you think about me
I love my mom!!! :emoji_rose:
*big warm loving hugs* ♥

Thank you but I think I'll pass on that one..I'm nutty enough as it is..I just need to tell myself that I have to say no n not feel bad about it. Pops needs to open his eyes more to their little games n be by my side once in a while.he loves that little great daughter of ours n is sooooooooooooo afraid of the same thing happening like happened when Chris was young. I told him the only way to to stop letting them do what they are doing now..he just can't see it n its hurting us (mostly me) Mike saw this long before n placed a line between him n baby,but mostly their chit. Lil FA is no help at all she is the nail with that big hammer just waiting to hit the next one in the back.Pops tossed her out of here but she shows when the kids come..anyways enough with this. ya it's not like we don't have any bedrooms here.*LOL*Thank you for saying that about the tags,that made me feel better .when I used to post tags it not only made me feel good to give my girls some pretty things but it helped me with all this stress.I just didn't want to cause I know how busy you all have become over the last few years n I always got carried away... Big warm mm Hugs *HUGS* Mom I Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it's out of context, so that didn't help lol

they make CBD oil now, you wouldn't have to smoke it, just put a few drops under your tongue, and you don't get high off of it
it's your life, your choice, but if there was something out there that might help me, I'd prolly have to at least try it 1hug.gif

sometimes it takes tough love, but it's hard, no doubt about it!

no more so than Arella did from time to time lol I tell everybody the same thing, make yourself happy, everyone else is!
they're just posts on a board, and if there's somebody that is bothered by it, I would suggest they must have a pretty awesome life if that's all they can find to worry about lol
it's not so much that we've become busy, it's that sometimes our attention is needed elsewhere
life is a terrible thing to happen to a person lol
I love my mom!!! *big warm loving hugs*
:emoji_rose:

little bit

Jokeroo Immortal
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Thank you so much Mom's littlle Squirt !! Think your the only one who remembered..this isnt to clear as it is pic from wedding book taken with my cell phone..thought you would get a kick out of seeing it. Thank you for all the lovely flowers..Big Warm Mom hugs *HUGS* Mom I Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Pops: thank you squeaky girl ! hugs n love Pops. thumbnail_2019021520560001 bigger.jpg

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Thank you so much Mom's littlle Squirt !! Think your the only one who remembered..this isnt to clear as it is pic from wedding book taken with my cell phone..thought you would get a kick out of seeing it. Thank you for all the lovely flowers..Big Warm Mom hugs *HUGS* Mom I Love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Pops: thank you squeaky girl ! hugs n love Pops. View attachment 51042
it's kinda' hard to forget? lol
awwwwwwwww ... LOVE the pic! hearts2.gif
you are ever so welcome ... I love my mom!!! *big warm loving hugs*
*sending love filled hugs to Pops!*

heartburst1.gif