Navigating the new Roo ♥

squirt

Administrator
it's gonna take us all, I think, to get this new Roo figured out
so if you find something, let us know where it is, and if you're looking for something, this may be where you get help finding it
suggestions and posting tips welcome! ♥

squirt

Administrator
to change your avatar, click on your name in the top right corner, then put your mouse on the letter or old avatar, then click on EDIT AVATAR

squirt

Administrator
seems our animated avatars are gone, and we get trophies now ... that was a bit creepy lol

squirt

Administrator
and it looks like we got the LIKE button back lol but we've lost all of Bamber's hard work on the smileys

squirt

Administrator
some missing threads may be buried deep, some may be gone, it's almost like a fresh start lol
I can start another Believe thread, and a lot of my creations were missing from my creations thread, between RK and I, we can get a lot of it back

here's the upsides: we're secure, I have real admin abilities now, I just have to learn them lol we'll be able to receive new members and help old members return, while blocking the undesirables, it's like Roosted now, nobody can join without mod approval, the LIKE button is back, email alerts are back, looks like albums are back (we'll have to set them up again), and we'll have Christmas on the Roo
it's like we moved into a new house, some old things had to go, some things made the move, and we'll add new things
I find it all rather exciting! ♥

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
under announcements it says its private when I am logged in but when I log out I can see everything???

squirt

Administrator
lol ... just another day here in paradise lol I've got some more pressing things going on, I have to clear the new member approvals, and there's 2,085
but I promise to explore the forums and permissions ASAP ♥

squirt

Administrator
we seem to have lost the option to show sig, you can either show them all or show none of them, the option is in PREFERENCES when you click on your name, but we got the profile questions back lol

squirt

Administrator
I'm sorry

I'm finding it quite fun, like my first days here lol

for your friends' list:

there's a "Followers" list
click on your avatar, click on your name, click on ABOUT, scroll to the bottom, there's a row of letters, those are your followers, mine says "and 255 more" which is a link I can click

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
Second try...I'm not giving up yet, but this might be one too many tricks for this old dog!

It is after 2 AM...I think a bit of sleep will help...then I will be back. :sleep: