Navigating the new Roo ♥

squirt

Administrator
You don't actually load Imgur to your computer it is a web based as is Jokeroo, you might just add a bookmark is all, difference is Imgur is a safe site Jokeroo isn't...go figure...
thank you, I meant to address that lol 1kiss3a.gif

Liberty

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Hello my dear friends... I missed you all.
I see the changes here, and I think they are no good. First of all, where are our profile pages? That was the part of the ritual when I log to Roo, first visit profile page (which always put a smile to my face). Now, that's gone... as well as awesome smileys we had, and as well some missing threads, avatars...
What are the benefits of this new forum skin? I don't see it. Hope nobody gets offended if I say... it's ugly. Posts are harder to view, quoting is eww..:/ , previewing the post is below (!?), etc....

I had some problems in a past year or so, and I wasn't very regular here, but I came here from time to time no logged, and I will continue to come. Because I do love you all.
Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

squirt

Administrator
click on your name in the top right corner (once to get to settings) (then again on your name to get to your profile)
PREFERENCES is where you can turn sigs on and off, as well as choose other personal options

double click on any avatar to get to that person's profile
double click on your avatar to get to your profile

hover your mouse over any avatar to see post count
PM's are now called conversations, so to PM someone hover your mouse over that person's avatar and click on START CONVERSATION

the benefits of the new forum: we got a new server (the old one was severely compromised due to hacks)
we got the ability (back) to acquire new members and to help old members with passwords
we got the LIKE button back
we got the ability to drag and drop images straight from our computers (including smileys)
we no longer have to worry about spammers and/or hackers, the system bans them for us, which gives staff more time for the fun stuff
we got a future, when all we were looking at was a slow but sure trip to the internet grave

and we got a FEATURE SUGGESTION section, down by GENERAL SUPPORT, where we've made requests for some of the more popular features from the old Roo
feel free to go make a few of your own that we've not thought of yet, my sweets!
1kiss3a.gif

Last edited:

rcooper44

Hi Squirt! Its been awhile. But I'm back. I recognize some of the old names. My pictures are on the other computer! I have to get them transferred over.

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
Seems to be a problem with imgur...been funny for a couple days,cant upload anything tonite.....tried one of my logons,and without logging in...no joy....anyone else had a problem?

Bamber

Super Moderator
Seems to be a problem with imgur...been funny for a couple days,cant upload anything tonite.....tried one of my logons,and without logging in...no joy....anyone else had a problem?
Yeah, I'm getting "there was an error" messages when I try to upload there.