Navigating the new Roo ♥

squirt

Administrator
I've asked for that to be addressed, the members' list isn't very user friendly, it couldn't hurt to go cast a vote for that, since 5 seems to be the magic number
in the meantime, if you're looking for somebody specific, you can use the FIND MEMBER towards the bottom on the left
it will take you straight to their profile

squirt

Administrator
if there's anyone who's found something that's not working or not there for them, please let us know
it's probably just a matter of fixing permissions!

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I've asked for that to be addressed, the members' list isn't very user friendly, it couldn't hurt to go cast a vote for that, since 5 seems to be the magic number
in the meantime, if you're looking for somebody specific, you can use the FIND MEMBER towards the bottom on the left
it will take you straight to their profile
Where do I go to vote? at city hall? LMAO!!!! Snigger

squirt

Administrator
down there in the FEATURE SUGGESTIONS section, where you voted for smileys and animated avatars by saying you want them too 1high5.gif

Bamber

Super Moderator
some missing threads may be buried deep, some may be gone, it's almost like a fresh start lol
I can start another Believe thread, and a lot of my creations were missing from my creations thread, between RK and I, we can get a lot of it back

here's the upsides: we're secure, I have real admin abilities now, I just have to learn them lol we'll be able to receive new members and help old members return, while blocking the undesirables, it's like Roosted now, nobody can join without mod approval, the LIKE button is back, email alerts are back, looks like albums are back (we'll have to set them up again), and we'll have Christmas on the Roo
it's like we moved into a new house, some old things had to go, some things made the move, and we'll add new things
I find it all rather exciting! ♥
Albums? Are they still back, or have they disappeared now? If they're still here, where?

Bamber

Super Moderator
from the main forum page under media..their is a drop-down list..you can find albums there
Thanks... In that case you can create an album containing an image you want in your signature, then right click it and copy the address (URL) to use in you signature.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Thanks... In that case you can create an album containing an image you want in your signature, then right click it and copy the address (URL) to use in you signature.
licking an image...isnt that breaking a rule?...lmao

thank you bamber..i;ll give it a shot when i have more time to figure out how to set up an album...lol 1high5.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
Okay I'm able to post again for now thank you Bamber
this never happen before so I'm not sure whats going on but thanks to all who have helped me...(y):emoji_heart:

brilor

Jokeroo Legend
Is anyone else getting a message saying that your post wasn't posted due to a server error but when you refresh the page it has been posted?

Bamber

Super Moderator
Is anyone else getting a message saying that your post wasn't posted due to a server error but when you refresh the page it has been posted?
Yes, everybody. It has been reported, just waiting for the Roo man to actually notice we're shouting at him.