Navigating the new Roo ♥

Bamber

Super Moderator
I have found a link to smileys that work in profile posts. Find the one you want and click on it. You will be taken to the page for that smiley where you can copy it with one click then just ctrl+v to paste in the profile post.

Smileys Emoji and People - Meanings, Copy and Paste Code | Emojis.Wiki

Bamber

Super Moderator
They've changed the format of the pages, making it LESS easy (in my experience) to find the smiley you want. Idiots.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
They've changed the format of the pages, making it LESS easy (in my experience) to find the smiley you want. Idiots.
its the first time me being there so i wouldnt know about any changes..but i sure appreciate you finding them

Bamber

Super Moderator
its the first time me being there so i wouldnt know about any changes..but i sure appreciate you finding them
It just means you have to hunt harder to find the ones you want. There were a whole lot of old fashioned smileys on that page, (smile, grin, cry, kiss, etc...) which aren't there any more. They do exist, but are scattered about on other pages and much harder to find now.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
It just means you have to hunt harder to find the ones you want. There were a whole lot of old fashioned smileys on that page, (smile, grin, cry, kiss, etc...) which aren't there any more. They do exist, but are scattered about on other pages and much harder to find now.
ok..i didnt realize there was more than one page of them there until i went back..i understand the search for them now...lol