Navigating the new Roo ♥

Bamber

Super Moderator
Tip for finding threads: I put "hugs" into the search, top right, and selected "search titles only".

Bamber

Super Moderator
Are you getting "testset nn % nn" showing at the bottom of your posts?

Edit: never mind, it's Mr Jokaroo playing about, I think.

Last edited:

Bamber

Super Moderator
No edit button? :confused:
And that in combination with my neuroticism and many many typos. :cry:
Update: never mind, it already solved itself :D
That was me. If anyone else want to be able to edit posts more than 5 minutes old (the forum default, apparently), let me know.

Oh, and if anyone finds a way to multi-quote let us know: I had to cheat using copy & paste for this post.

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
for multi-quote I hit reply then go back and hit reply again on another post that's all I've found so far

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
That was me. If anyone else want to be able to edit posts more than 5 minutes old (the forum default, apparently), let me know.

Oh, and if anyone finds a way to multi-quote let us know: I had to cheat using copy & paste for this post.
you mean we can only edit our posts for the first 5 minutes?
manzy was saying just hit reply on all the posts you want to quote and it multi-quotes

Bamber

Super Moderator
for multi-quote I hit reply then go back and hit reply again on another post that's all I've found so far
OK, thanks. That's not too arduous.

you mean we can only edit our posts for the first 5 minutes?
manzy was saying just hit reply on all the posts you want to quote and it multi-quotes
Afraid so. If you want longer just ask Squirt or myself and we can make it so there is no time limit. This will have to be done for each member individually as far as I can tell.

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
OK, thanks. That's not too arduous.

Afraid so. If you want longer just ask Squirt or myself and we can make it so there is no time limit. This will have to be done for each member individually as far as I can tell.
i would like it no limit as it takes me a while to absorb what i write..if you could thank you

squirt

Administrator

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'm not getting it now; it was showing on every post in every thread, then it disappeared. Looked like some sort of debugging tool to me.

Bamber

Super Moderator
We got our own pic uploader.....the "Attach Files" thingy under Post Reply box....things are looking great!
Don't use that, you get it showing as an attachment thumbnail. Use the picture icon (insert image)...
picture icon.PNG ...it defaults to upload from your computer or you can select to link to a url.
by url.PNG

Last edited:

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Don't use that, you get it showing as an attachment thumbnail. Use the picture icon (insert image) - it defaults to upload from your computer or you can select to link to a url.
now that is a nice feature to have..upload from my computer directly..that is cool:cool: