Navigating the new Roo ♥

I unticked the signature showing box, as it was getting too overwhelming.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I notice we've got the intrusive ad back in the first post of a thread page. At least it doesn't overlay the video any longer.

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
Don't use that, you get it showing as an attachment thumbnail.
You get a choice between thumb or full size,plus you can upload multi pics,it looks good to me bamb

Bamber

Super Moderator
You get a choice between thumb or full size,plus you can upload multi pics,it looks good to me bamb
I'd be careful using any built in uploader. They took our previous one away, with very little warning, as they said we were taking up too much space. Do you trust them not to do the same again? I reckon it's safer keeping images offline and linking them.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I agree, Kryten. I was trying to follow other instructions but forgot a step and got that instead. The only problem I had was when I tried to edit a post and got horribly confused trying to play "beat the clock".

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I'd be careful using any built in uploader. They took our previous one away, with very little warning, as they said we were taking up too much space. Do you trust them not to do the same again? I reckon it's safer keeping images offline and linking them.
I don't use the uploader for storage...but I would hate to hate my posts disappear ...Maybe I will keep using Imgur. That is easy to use (almost "idiot proof") and seems very reliable.

squirt

Administrator
Yes please...but do it when you have time. There are more important things you folks have to work on and I can (sometimes lol) be patient. ;)
there's nothing more important than ya'll, and we've been freed! lol
freed from the cumbersome task of having to check users, IP's, emails ... it's incredibly liberating! lol

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Thanks it works again

I'm sorry, I felt the same way, and a lot of it is my sig lol
I will fix it at the earliest opportunity
Maybe Jokaroo can add an option.. For me its the hardest with all the sigs while in the game threads
I have one pic in my sig and its still distracting if everyone is unchecking it might as well take out the sig Boo! lol

The multi quote is interesting :p

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Yes you might of noticed that I undid all my siggys. Really distracting when I see them all the time on others and mine. Besides the people that know me here know what I am about anyways, at least I hope so. There just had to do it one last time, Hahaha ...

Attachments