Navigating the new Roo ♥

Bamber

Super Moderator
Thanks Honey, found them.

Although don't think I'll be posting that may photos anymore now that I have to wait longer got sick of waiting so long and seeing this all the time pop up.

You must wait at least 23 seconds before performing this action.
What are you trying to do when you get that message? I may be able to do something about that.

Bamber

Super Moderator
I know the titles and I know who started the post so I go to 'Search' and type it in, then it says no threads found.
Is that what you mean by some are gone?

Cause can't find: "Girls with Glass's" and some others too.
Search tip: you can find threads by using part of the title and searching thread titles only...

...will show a list of threads with that in the title.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I would feel the same way! The most I have had to wait is 5 seconds. I AM posting individual pics...are you putting more than 1 pic to post? Maybe it is so many seconds for each one...

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
I would feel the same way! The most I have had to wait is 5 seconds. I AM posting individual pics...are you putting more than 1 pic to post? Maybe it is so many seconds for each one...
Used to post one photo pr. page cause I like to get the post posted number had over 250,000 but those are gone now and I was quit pround of that cause I've never had a quarter of a million of anything befor. HA! Yes it's so many seconds for each post you make. Used to be 15 but now I think it's 30 for some reason. Guess it's due to hackers.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Used to post one photo pr. page cause I like to get the post posted number had over 250,000 but those are gone now and I was quit pround of that cause I've never had a quarter of a million of anything befor. HA! Yes it's so many seconds for each post you make. Used to be 15 but now I think it's 30 for some reason. Guess it's due to hackers.
I may be able to do something about that, I'll PM you.

Bamber

Super Moderator
Update: For subscribed threads, click the dropdown on the "Forums" tab and select "Threads with your posts".
This will only show threads you have posted in since the forum change. I can't find a way of getting to those threads you posted to before that.

Romford Lad

Jokeroo Enthusiast
I don't know if this is going to help in any any way ...BUT.... I only use 'Imgur' as my uploader ~ you don't have to sign in to it, just use it ~ I have all the posts in my files ~ and so, if you keep Imgur as an open tab ~ you can click on the reply box ~ open Imgur, download the picture, get the 'copy to forums, and go back a click paste, and job done in seconds ~ I have been testing this here now, and it seems perfect

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'm not having any

I'm not getting that when posting in succession ... did you find the culprit?
We've got "Bypass flood check" set. There should be a system parameter for the amount of time a flood check delays, but it's either an admin only or a site owner setting.

squirt

Administrator
I'll look into it, but it won't be this morning, I've got to leave for work in an hour xoxox

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I got it last night...I WAS posting a bit fast but I would post, then download the next link and post that one. I would get anywhere from a 1 to 5 second delay.

squirt

Administrator
I think Steven is using uploadhouse, which gives you all the codes at once
so he doesn't have the time it takes to go get each new code

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend
I was wondering if there was a way to send a private message? The only thing I have found is the general profile messages...which are less than satisfactory and since they appear on the front page, they are VERY unprivate!

Bamber

Super Moderator
I was wondering if there was a way to send a private message? The only thing I have found is the general profile messages...which are less than satisfactory and since they appear on the front page, they are VERY unprivate!
Click the user you want to communicate with, click the "Start conversation" button.

BTW, you shouldn't get the time limit thing any more.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend

I had that problem (for that exact reason) when I did multiple uploads on the Roo's old uploader.

Bamber

Super Moderator

I had that problem (for that exact reason) when I did multiple uploads on the Roo's old uploader.
There is also a limit on the number of pictures (including smileys) you can have in one post: 20.