Navigating the new Roo ♥

squirt

Administrator
We've got "Bypass flood check" set. There should be a system parameter for the amount of time a flood check delays, but it's either an admin only or a site owner setting.
I had a quick look, I can't see it, but I can see there are some sections that are limited to a "super admin" and clearly I'm not one lol xoxox

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Yes I use uploadhouse seems like all the others give smaller photos. I tried using the Imgur uploader but I really don't like to download new programs onto my pc. And when using Imgbox uploader I find the photos really small.

EDIT: Oh and besides it really doesn't matter to me anymore for you can't see how many posts I've made and that is what I was working on had over 250,000 and I really wanted to catch up with :squirt: Hahahahaaa... with her over 500,000 Jajajajaaa

Last edited:

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
Yes I use uploadhouse seems like all the others give smaller photos. I tried using the Imgur uploader but I really don't like to download new programs onto my pc. And when using Imgbox uploader I find the photos really small.

EDIT: Oh and besides it really doesn't matter to me anymore for you can't see how many posts I've made and that is what I was working on had over 250,000 and I really wanted to catch up with :squirt: Hahahahaaa... with her over 500,000 Jajajajaaa
For full size pics imgbox

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
Used to post one photo pr. page cause I like to get the post posted number had over 250,000 but those are gone now and I was quit pround of that cause I've never had a quarter of a million of anything befor. HA! Yes it's so many seconds for each post you make. Used to be 15 but now I think it's 30 for some reason. Guess it's due to hackers.
Yep its 30 seconds,i didn't like the 15 secs on old Roo but now!!

squirt

Administrator

all I have to do to see your post count is click on your avatar
you're at 243,280
now go post! lol

squirt

Administrator
I ended up giving this lesson in the What If thread, I thought it would be a good idea to bring it here
Bamber told us we could load images straight from our computer, I just didn't realize that meant smileys too
if you already have a nicely stocked smiley folder, this is how you can use them:

there's an icon that looks like a picture of a mountain, when you click on it, this happens:

if you click on that, it opens your pic folder, click on the pic or smiley you want, click on open, and tuh duh!