Navigating the new Roo ♥

Bamber

Super Moderator
I'm going to stick with using URL links. I don't trust 'em not to decide we're taking up too much space on the new server again and sever links to uploaded images.

squirt

Administrator
I'm going to stick with using URL links. I don't trust 'em not to decide we're taking up too much space on the new server again and sever links to uploaded images.
I'm gonna stick with uploading, except for the smileys

Kryten

Jokeroo VIP Status
We seem to be restricted to 10 pics per post....just like the start of the Roo!!!

Bamber

Super Moderator
We seem to be restricted to 10 pics per post....just like the start of the Roo!!!
Per post or per thread? I was trying to load copies of the smileys and got a message that the limit was 20 images per post.

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
I'm with MT,, too much at one time to digest and ya'all know I had problems when there were no problems, and now this,, no smileys Which I used, maybe more than most, lol but to me it was part of being Jokeroo, no more post under your Avatar,, counting down the threads is all messed up now as it is way back in time,,, I just disappointed things weren't looked into before a change was implemented,, oh well, I'll just do posting with words and no real enjoyment

kipper

Super Moderator
Yes I use uploadhouse seems like all the others give smaller photos. I tried using the Imgur uploader but I really don't like to download new programs onto my pc. And when using Imgbox uploader I find the photos really small.

EDIT: Oh and besides it really doesn't matter to me anymore for you can't see how many posts I've made and that is what I was working on had over 250,000 and I really wanted to catch up with :squirt: Hahahahaaa... with her over 500,000 Jajajajaaa
You don't actually load Imgur to your computer it is a web based as is Jokeroo, you might just add a bookmark is all, difference is Imgur is a safe site Jokeroo isn't...go figure...

squirt

Administrator
just another useless step to see someones post when you use to be able to see all the time,, sorry but I don't like change
the Roo has gone through many changes through the years, and you've survived them all
I understand that that we lost some things, and it's painful
I don't understand this fatalistic way of looking at it, not from you

jokaroo went to the trouble of adding a FEATURE SUGGESTIONS section down by GENERAL SUPPORT
this tells me that he's interested in what we'd like to see in the forums
which also tells me we might be able to get it to where we can see post count all the time
it couldn't hurt for you to go give your support in the form of posts to the suggested features you'd like to see

and you're more than welcome to add your own

popheart1.gif