Need you guys Ideas in planning for the baby....YES I'm gonna be a grandma.. :/

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Not that I'm overly exstatic about it because you all know how Against the idea I have been...I just feel like I'm to damn young to be a grandma....but the choice was never mine, and now the time has come to suck it up and put on my granny panties....

I'm going to throw a baby shower for my daughter in law when she gets further along, and I want it to be nice, I have only had one....and need ideas on cute games and ideas.

They have already chosen names....if it's a girl it will be Braylee River and a boy is going to be Johnathan Kash....

Yes, buela will be calling him lil johnny kash.. :hehehaha: even though my DIL HATES the idea....:evilgrin:

01Aladdin

* pin the chord on the belly
* draw a smiley face on the belly
* a giant distended babybelly pinata
* the best "old granny" jokes to turn the tables on grandma a bit
* serve only pickles and other such motherly food craving snacks

Hows that so far?

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
good start doll...thanks
I love the serving craving foods....thats brilliant
and the pin the chord on the belly is funny too

squirt

Administrator
I'm no good with this one, I had a couple of baby showers but we didn't play any games

good on ya, Granny! lol :bravo:

:blowkiss:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Sorry never mind I just google earthed and saw that was a Historical site in Rusk Texas. Ha! Only place I've been in Texas was the Dallas airport and through the panhandle when driving to Wisconsin once.

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Hmmmmm.....I'm going to have to see where that is at, I haven't come across it.....but now you have me curious... :lol:

01Aladdin

[video=youtube;NUwqIi7HRwI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUwqIi7HRwI[/video]

Seriously though... why would anyone want baby showers?

TwiztedAngel

Game: The diaper race

Get a life-size doll and time people to see who can change the diaper the fastest without messing up

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Ironically my son did that to me EVERYTIME I tried to change his diaper, the lil shit.... I just showed this video to him and told him I hope he gets a good baby shower!!! :rofl:

TakinMyLyfeBack

Jokeroo VIP Status
Game: The diaper race

Get a life-size doll and time people to see who can change the diaper the fastest without messing up[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Great one!!! ON MY LIST Thanks!!! Now that I recall we did that one at my babyshower, but that's been damn near 20 years ago. LOL

01Aladdin

* diaper folding contest
* dirty diaper folding contest (them that vomits first loses)
* Make a play dough baby contest (guests get lumps of PD and have to make it into a baby in 5 minutes)
* bobbing for nipples (no Konifer, not real ones) the nipples from baby bottles instead of apples
* guess the babyfood - take the labels off or blindfold the guest, then they stick in a finger and guess (or make it harder, look at the unlabelled jar and guess the contents)
* worst possible baby name
* guess the number of jellybeans in the babybottle
* guess the baby item - shove something baby related (like it's hands or feet or eyes i suppose?) into a paper bag n seal it - guests get to feel the bag n guess the item
* DO NOT say the word "baby" - as each person says the word, they get something to indicate they've flunked, the last person to break - wins!

Hows them?

Last edited:

likeaneagle

congrats on becoming a grandma! spoil the little baby rotten! ive become a granny 4 times and ive just become a great grandma!:muah:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Let me suckle your teats.......Nowt to do with baby showers, it`s just been a while is all.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
* guess the babyfood - take the labels off or blindfold the guest, then they stick in a finger and guess (or make it harder, look at the unlabelled jar and guess the contents)

That is disgusting cause I have to eat baby food every once in awhile due to a paptic ulcer and some of them are really YUK!