New Forums & Latest Updates

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
well I feel this part of Jokeroo is holding on by a very thin thread,, I can post and two days later maybe only a few threads have been answered to. In the Word games & Quizzes threads there are very few that post there. I can count about 5-6 that post and some only post about once a week. It is a shame as this use to be a very, very fun place to come to. Even myself I come in about every other day or so as there isn't anything to post to. I have many threads I posted to and now seems like there is only about a dozen or so that a couple of people post to. I'll hang on as long as there is something left to post to.

squirt

Administrator
Separate Domestic Policy and Foreign Policy boards? Really? Many active members are non-US, so the titles are meaningless - this is a truly international forum. It doesn't look as though anyone has any interest in them either, so they are just useless clutter.
the owners of this board are non-USA ... so I wondered if "domestic" meant Canadian lol

I don't know what the problem is, why people aren't posting

if there's somebody out there that can tell me what it is that's keeping them from posting, I'd love to hear it

KingHomie

Sex for Brains
there is only a small handful that come in here so can't expect anything unless more people join in,, the old timers that left won't come back because of the past drama. I know there are some that come by to see what's going on but they don't sign in,,, Personally as much as I hate to say it I do not see the Roo lasting through 2019 at most. Seems like FaceBook and Twitter are the in thing now - and that's Thy King's Opinion.

Last edited: