New Jokeroo Changes

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

I'm here to announce the new Jokeroo changes, including message board integration on our front page! You can go to http://www.jokeroo.com and you'll notice that we will now announce the winner of our monthly contest on our front page. For February, our winner was Konifur, congratulations!

You'll also notice that we are posting the hottest posts on our front page as well. I hope everyone enjoys!

hortysir

Jokeroo Enthusiast
Now I'm gonna be all self-conscious about what I say :lookaroun

Front page, huh??!!

KEWL
:champion:

(Hey Koni, can I borrow 20?)

Tokentoo

Never used the front page much before, but maybe I will use it as a new starting off point.

Congrats Konifur!:wohoo:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
* stands on beer crate and pulls up fly, wait`s for ten minutes for the applause to stop,clears throat *

Ladles and jellyspoons,
as i`m not used to making speeches i will keep this very brief.it was bamber who said i should get up here and do this (shut up bamber no one is asking you) so where do i start.
Well it`s a great honor being chosen to be of the very first member of the month.
I must first say thanks to the Roo people ,for choosing me for this great honor.
The list of people to thank is a long list, but i have to mention Squirt for putting up with my silly ways and Bamber for....well i`m not sure what for, maybe for keeping me in wank wipes (can i say the word wank......NO!... oh well to late not i have said it) Brilor my nemesis up there in drafty Scotland, thanks mate for all the insults.
Thanks to my big sis for understanding me and for molesting me when i was young.Kipper for taking the urine every chance he got (see i did not say piss i`m getting better.)Sadie,Huggies for helping sustain my erection.Missy for making me laugh.
I can`t go without mentioning my dear friend over there in Germany,Anna, for keeping me right and believing in me.
I also have to thank Bruce Willis for all his Die hard movies,come on mate make a fifth one just for me.
I can`t forget Anne for allowing me to put naked pics of myself on here,if not for her you Roo girls would have no sexy pics on your head board to gaze at during sex.
waits for laughter to die down*
what you laughing at is my fly down again.
*waits another ten minutes for more laughter to die down*
well that`s all from me,but before i go i must ask Tim to email my $100 note so i can print it off and take it to the bank and exchange it into sterling.
Please don`t shout for more as i step down from this beer crate as that`s all i have to say.

* waits for cheers and shouts for more *

*silence*

oh right bugger off the lot of you!

*exits in a huff*

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
:blowkiss:Ohhhhh you want mor.........bugger where has everyone gone ,i could of sworn i heard cheering,i will have to get to the doctors about this tinitus.:darkcloud:

konifur

Jokeroo Enthusiast
[QUOTE="hortysir, post: 3302754]I hear crickets.......and the wind (or was that Koni, again?)

:clap:[/QUOTE]

yes sorry about that horty that was me.
well i am half way through this crate of beer...i thought it was an empty one as well
.hic

Anna

Jokeroo VIP Status
I always believe in u Steve...Well done mate and have a drink on me...
Congratties :inlove::champion:

congratulation to konifur! I got your name and address, you will receive the cheque of US $100 in a few weeks. Keep the good work.
By the way, everybody in the ROO has a chance to win the dollars.

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="JokerooJeff, post: 3306138]congratulation to konifur! I got your name and address, you will receive the cheque of US $100 in a few weeks. Keep the good work.
By the way, everybody in the ROO has a chance to win the dollars.[/QUOTE]

I won it last April and am still waiting for the amazon voucher