new member, i don't know why I'm here

Hi,

My name is Isabel (i don't really care to say it). same as the thread name, I am new member here. I am not so new on forums, actually I used to be at one for around 8 years or so. Founder passed away, sister took over it, big mess, short story: it got deleted now. secondly, I don't know why I'm here really, as a fact.

to tell a little bit about how I ended in here, well I just had a very horrible "love disapointment" (off course! why else I'd be here? lol) I've been very depressed for three days, not leaving my bed, not eating. anyways, I was sent some work to do, so I was forced to turn my laptop on and work. then I started going around google for images I needed. somehow, not sure how, I was at a place with sexual material gifs (omg i know!) and found one which was funny sex joke, it made me laugh so hard, like i hadn't laughed since I got depressed, I clicked on it by accident and google brought me to the source, I landed at a sexual adults only thread (
Animated Gifs....X rated.........)in this forum. something made by member Kryten like 10 years ago!!! I surfed around 400+ pages, had many laughs, then i just decided what the heck? I'll register. i've been going around reading threads and such, and found this area where I could introduce myself.

not wanting to take any more of your time, I'll check around and hope to read you somewhere.

Cheers!

PS: thanks, I'm still laughing a bit from all I've been reading xD

Last edited:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
A good Welcome ✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯ aks/Isabel to the Roo as we a call it. Yes this group is a bunch of laughs alright I've been a member for some years and the others never cease to amaze me, LOL! Best way to beat depression is Laughter belive me I know it well also.

And you know................

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯;5084291 said:
Hi,

My name is Isabel (i don't really care to say it). same as the thread name, I am new member here. I am not so new on forums, actually I used to be at one for around 8 years or so. Founder passed away, sister took over it, big mess, short story: it got deleted now. secondly, I don't know why I'm here really, as a fact.

to tell a little bit about how I ended in here, well I just had a very horrible "love disapointment" (off course! why else I'd be here? lol) I've been very depressed for three days, not leaving my bed, not eating. anyways, I was sent some work to do, so I was forced to turn my laptop on and work. then I started going around google for images I needed. somehow, not sure how, I was at a place with sexual material gifs (omg i know!) and found one which was funny sex joke, it made me laugh so hard, like i hadn't laughed since I got depressed, I clicked on it by accident and google brought me to the source, I landed at a sexual adults only thread (
Animated Gifs....X rated.........)in this forum. something made by member Kryten like 10 years ago!!! I surfed around 400+ pages, had many laughs, then i just decided what the heck? I'll register. i've been going around reading threads and such, and found this area where I could introduce myself.

not wanting to take any more of your time, I'll check around and hope to read you somewhere.

Cheers!

PS: thanks, I'm still laughing a bit from all I've been reading xD
Well My dear I'm glad your laughing again welcome and I hope you fine your stay with us most enjoyable....Keep your head up & keep laughing.

muchtrouble10

Jokeroo Legend

I hope we can keep you laughing...but when the world seems to stop being amusing we also reach out with the cyber-hugs!

Thank you! and yeah i have seen so many werid posts, but funny, havent really stopped checking everywhere since i registered

[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5084303]Well My dear I'm glad your laughing again welcome and I hope you fine your stay with us most enjoyable....Keep your head up & keep laughing.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you! I'm trying xD

[QUOTE="muchtrouble10, post: 5084325]

I hope we can keep you laughing...but when the world seems to stop being amusing we also reach out with the cyber-hugs![/QUOTE]

well i love hugs, any type lol Thank you very much!

squirt

Administrator
I don't believe in coincidences, so I thank the powers that be that brought you here
if we seem a bit excited, you'll have to excuse us, we don't get new members here much these days, unless you count spammers lol
let's hope this is the beginning of a new era for the Roo! lol :high5:

[QUOTE="squirt, post: 5084359]I don't believe in coincidences, so I thank the powers that be that brought you here
if we seem a bit excited, you'll have to excuse us, we don't get new members here much these days, unless you count spammers lol
let's hope this is the beginning of a new era for the Roo! lol :high5:

[/QUOTE]

I'm planning on staying, i kinda like it so far. and I work from home so i kinda have the time. thanks again, i have received nothing but pleasant welcomings from everyone so far.
[QUOTE="Sexylady007, post: 5084371]Now you mention it lol Looks Like twerking to me ...:heehee:
[/QUOTE]

lmao, is cute thou

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status

Hi and Welcome the first thing I noticed was your Game of Thrones gif AWESOME! the finale was crazy!!!

Jump right in and post and have fun, I'm Manzy the resident innocent one just ask anyone lol! :hide:

You'll fit right in especially if your first impression was one of Krytens gifs :giggles:

[QUOTE="Manzy, post: 5084635]

Hi and Welcome the first thing I noticed was your Game of Thrones gif AWESOME! the finale was crazy!!!

Jump right in and post and have fun, I'm Manzy the resident innocent one just ask anyone lol! :hide:

You'll fit right in especially if your first impression was one of Krytens gifs :giggles:
[/QUOTE]

OMG you watch it? I am looking for someone to discuss about it, i made a post on the discussion area, hope you join. and well, the gif was kinda funny lmao

[QUOTE="dreamsfloatjoe, post: 5084657]Chips Ahoy and welcome aboard Isabel. Aye'm taking up space and bandwidth in upstate Florida on the right coast.[/QUOTE]

chips ahoy have been helpfull so far on my depression, Florida? nice, i had friend at jupiter, not sure if he is still there, we kinda lost contact cos of his many life issues

likeaneagle

✯.ĶɩɭɭյoŶ.✯;5084748 said:
OMG you watch it? I am looking for someone to discuss about it, i made a post on the discussion area, hope you join. and well, the gif was kinda funny lmao

chips ahoy have been helpfull so far on my depression, Florida? nice, i had friend at jupiter, not sure if he is still there, we kinda lost contact cos of his many life issues
Welcome! " we're all mad here"

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
welcome to the ROO....i do hope you stay for a very long time and find this place to your liking
i am RoadKill..RK for short...less typing..nice to meet you

btw..does your username have anything to do with the TV show Killjoys?

thanks !!! so far i am enjoying this so much. i have been taken back to 2003 or so when i joined a forum for the first time, it's amazing, i like it here.

actually i have been asked about that show, it is not related to it. thou i might see it cos now im interested. the name comes from me being told i am an actual killjoy ever since i went highschool, also cos later on one of my fave bands (My Chemical romance) came up with an album called danger days the true lives of the fabulous killjoys, and everyone started saying "oh they picked the name and the songs for you " as a joke. so i started using the nickname everywhere.

before that, i was always "Becky" or "Ken"

roadkill

Jokeroo Enthusiast
my daughter and son-inlaw watch that show..thats why i asked...lol
i prefer the show Dark Matter...lol
now i am curious as to how you were known as Ken...lol
i can understand the Becky...lol