Beck_lec

Hey everyone i'm new here but i get fun pages from here all the time.. thought i'd join and say hello to all. laters Becky

SWEETTHANG_69

[/FONT]Hello everyone what is happenin'?I am new to this site so plz be patient with me alittle bit but anyways I am into sports:Volleyball,basketball,football,soccer,and some what of tennis....Well i like to go on dates and have bunchies of fun i love to laugh a alot and make jokes and also make other people laugh and i think that i could get along with everyone that is not a FAKE and that is REAL but i also think that i could be a sweet gurl sometimes and some of me could be a very naughty gurl but i am gonna go so i think that this is enough of info...

SWEETTHANG_69

I like to be around everyone except people who causes trouble and is not a lair well i am gonna go so that is my reply

sucker_man

[FONT=Palatino Linotype]

Hi..........nice to be in here tooooooo........so i'll say....welcome.....and umm....well.....ya know........you can .....ummm do the same.......thanks.......newey..... :p

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Beccccccccccccccky Darkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk Angel (Hmmmm we have many angels in the room look at them wings hehehehe oh what's that the wings don't grow in the front of the Angels hehehe my bad.......) Hiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and Suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrman welcome all of ya to the Roooooooooooooooooooo and straighjackets are on yer left as you walk in the door

WELCOME TO THE ROOO.....
I have taken the liberty to add a help post for all the newbies.
Please follow the link below

Click here for help