News: Uploading Activity Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokaroo

Administrator
Staff member
Hello everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to provide an update on the uploading activity that has happened in the past. Although this represents a very small minority of users, mostly from Eastern Europe, we have noticed a string of copyright infringers that are stealing peoples videos and trying to take credit and ownership of them. A while back, we implemented a much more stringent process in upload verification, and will continue to do so.

We are paying lots of money for good user generated content, and will continue to do so. But if you are stealing videos or pictures, don't even bother trying to complain on the boards how you didn't get paid. Legitimate uploaders will be rewarded, people who steal videos and pictures will be banned.

Thanks for your time.

qwertyuiopp

That's fear enough but, I'm curious if Jokeroo will pay some day those high rewards to Eastern members... not just to US, UK and Canada members... because I really doubt if that ever happens?!

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
If I post a video it usually comes from YouTube. Is that stealing? It says YouTube on the video cause all the ones I post are funny. I don't want to be kicked off again.

Status
Not open for further replies.