NO - Sad news

Bamber

Super Moderator
I started this thread to wish our muchtrouble10 a Happy Birthday.

Unfortunately, I have had to change it.

It is with great sadness I find myself announcing that Mary Russo, our muchtrouble10, passed away suddenly on Monday 5 August 2019.

Last edited:

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
I just heard about this in Roofriends on FB I am so very sorry and sad to hear about MT!! :cry:
I can’t believe it I just feel like I’m not reading this. Her and I met in the Brunette threads here
and through the years it was always fun posting with her and then her and Geoff. She used
to post in the snag thread and she posted some beautiful pics too. I will miss her... I will let
Homie know.. I’m glad her and I talked through some things and in the end I couldn’t of
loved her more.. Laila is going to be so sad :emoji_broken_heart:

You have your wings now MT and I’m sure you found Geoff

6C5810BE-C429-4427-BEE7-81776EE369D3.jpeg

Last edited:

squirt

Administrator
it's amazing to me how I can miss someone so much whom I've never even met
it shows how truly special Mary was, and how dear she was to me
on earth, she may never have known all the love the world had for her, but now she holds it in her hands, a cherished part of her time on earth bloomingrose.gif

Sexylady007

Jokeroo VIP Status
I received a call today telling me that Are dear Mary has passed and it really hit me so hard because she was always there for me and showed me so much love like when I started the thread about my life story on here she showed so much support even said I was a blessing when she was such a blessing in my life She dedicated a song on there for me that i will forever treasure it feels more like I lose a family member I truly Loved her like a wise Auntie and I am so grateful I had a chance to meet her and have her in my life Dear sweet Lady you will be greatly missed
and your kindness and wisdom will never be forgotten you touch my life and I am better for it I love you and I will carry you in my heart until I can hold you in my arms...With tears in my eyes I bid you farewell for now until we meet again my dear sweet friend!!!!
(((REST IN PEACE)))

1565719113401.png

tenor (2).gif

((She passed away on my Birthday Aug 5 I know I will never forget that you made sure of it Sweetie))

Mary- Russo-2019.png

Manzy

Jokeroo VIP Status
Gosh its just hard to come to terms with this, she was so much a part of the Roo from the beginning
Perfect words Kip she was definitely the voice of reason, her posts always covered both sides to the story Always
I let Homie know and he was shocked and sad like all of us! I'm pretty sure MT would be touched by this thread
I am touched that there are post by so many Rooer's that lives she touched..
Again Rest peacefully MT never forgotten and sorely missed :emoji_broken_heart: