Oh honey.....

druid627

She followd me home,can I keep her?

mountainlion20032003

Jokeroo VIP Status
[QUOTE="druid627, post: 1704440]She followd me home,can I keep her?

[/quote]Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooo! You hit the jackpot Druid! LOL! Finders keepers I say! LOL!:p :bigsmile:

druid627

she was starving lol :blush: now you can't get rid of her lol :bigsmile: :devil: :inlove:[/COLOR]
but it's not I that wants her gone...damned wives,who the hell do they think they are...give them some jewelery,and they think they own you....:lookaroun :devil: :laugh: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
but it's not I that wants her gone...damned wives,who the hell do they think they are...give them some jewelery,and they think they own you....:lookaroun :devil: :laugh: :inlove: [/COLOR]
that's some messed up deal, ain't it? lol and all you were trying to do was help this poor abandoned waif lol :alien: :tounge: :inlove:

druid627

that's some messed up deal, ain't it? lol and all you were trying to do was help this poor abandoned waif lol :alien: :tounge: :inlove: [/COLOR]
All I was going to do was bring her inside and feed her...you'd think by her reaction,I was the one being unreasonable...:tounge2: :huh2: :laugh: :alien: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
All I was going to do was bring her inside and feed her...you'd think by her reaction,I was the one being unreasonable...:tounge2: :huh2: :laugh: :alien: :inlove: [/COLOR]
she just doesn't know what a big ... ummmmm ... heart you have! lol mistreated and misunderstood, that's what you are lol :satisfied :alien: :inlove:

druid627

she just doesn't know what a big ... ummmmm ... heart you have! lol mistreated and misunderstood, that's what you are lol :satisfied :alien: :inlove: [/COLOR]
*sniff,sniff* all I was trying to do was feed the hungry,and clothe the naked,like the bible said,and she flew off the handle...the waif tried to trade her meager coverings,but the mean ol' wife-type person was not having it....:confused: :sadlike: :cry: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
*sniff,sniff* all I was trying to do was feed the hungry,and clothe the naked,like the bible said,and she flew off the handle...the waif tried to trade her meager coverings,but the mean ol' wife-type person was not having it....:confused: :sadlike: :cry: :inlove: [/COLOR]
must not've been good weed lol just a regular joe samaritan you are lol she should follow your example! lol :devil: :satisfied :inlove:

druid627

must not've been good weed lol just a regular joe samaritan you are lol she should follow your example! lol :devil: :satisfied :inlove: [/COLOR]
dunno,she wouldn't take the poor girl up on her offer....yep...she'd do well to follow my lead...;) :bigsmile: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
dunno,she wouldn't take the poor girl up on her offer....yep...she'd do well to follow my lead...;) :bigsmile: :inlove: [/COLOR]
well ya know lol you can lead a horse to water but you just can't make it drink lol :sigh: :inlove:

squirt

Administrator
or was that you can lead a whore to culture,but you can make her think....:lookaroun :alien: :laugh: :inlove: [/COLOR]
lmao ... you can take the woman out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the woman lol :alien: :sigh: :inlove: