oN THE *HOTMAIL* WOES>>>>>>>>>>>

likeaneagle

Once again I was *locked out* of Hotmail..............Bruce rang a free call place and resisted my complaint.In India..............THEY SAID i HAVE LOTS OF HACKERS into my account and to be sure I get rid of them would cost me &200 or so for a year. I was getting sick of my passwords not working so I paid it. I know I know. Bruce was not getting any of his emails either so I paid the same for Bruce. I know ,I Know 2 pcs twice! Bruce had to contact them today via my pc coz his pc *lost contact* with them. His pc is fine now. but mine is fucked. I cant download any of my pics. They said they would fix that. They didnt. I wont be able to download any more pics for *My roo family* This is quite harmful to my health as you know how much it means to me. Any help from roo members would be life saving?:high5:

squirt

Administrator
I don't have any knowledge of Hotmail, I still use Yahoo lol :peekaboo:

Bamber

Super Moderator
Sorry Lynn, I don't use Hotmail either so haven't got a clue what you could do. I don't understand how it stops you downloading pictures here.

Microsoft can only reset your password by phone if you have a paid account....
And even then,......the virus/malware is still on your computer.....so as soon as you log in with your new password they'll get it immediately again......
And also I can't imagine that MS would charge for this service....... (but I might be wrong)
So I am kind of confused why they charged so much money....

If your account has been hacked.
Run your anti virus scan...
Then reset your password on hotmail
And reset your account settings...

I think, for in the future, it's best that you find yourself a student who help you to fix any computer problems.....much much much cheaper...

And I don't know how you paid this "free" call place (there is no such thing as free. lol).....but keep an eye on it.....

It's not for nothing that the Bible mentions me......"Doubting Thomas" ........I trust no one....:teeth:
Now that I come to think of it....I am getting old...
:sob:

Last edited:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="LilMissPurrfect, post: 4736145].
Microsoft can only reset your password by phone if you have a paid account....
And even then,......the virus/malware is still on your computer.....so as soon as you log in with your new password they'll get it immediately again......
And also I can't imagine that MS would charge for this service....... (but I might be wrong)
So I am kind of confused why they charged so much money....

If your account has been hacked.
Run your anti virus scan...
Then reset your password on hotmail
And reset your account settings...

I think, for in the future, it's best that you find yourself a student who help you to fix any computer problems.....much much much cheaper...

And I don't know how you paid this "free" call place (there is no such thing as free. lol).....but keep an eye on it.....

It's not for nothing that the Bible mentions me......"Doubting Thomas" ........I trust no one....:teeth:
Now that I come to think of it....I am getting old...
:sod:[/QUOTE]

thanks LMP! Are you volunteering your service????? LOL!

Last edited:

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="Bamber, post: 4736139]Sorry Lynn, I don't use Hotmail either so haven't got a clue what you could do. I don't understand how it stops you downloading pictures here.[/QUOTE]

i can download them I just dont know what they are ,, all blue triangles I dont tag them .v Ican get to them alright, trouble is , I am impatient! I expect what I download as *my image* will come up as what *my image* was!

Bamber

Super Moderator
As I said, I don't know Hotmail, so that's all gibberish to me, sorry. :noidea:

kipper

Super Moderator
Lynn if you right click on the blue triangles and click on properties, it will bring up a menu like below, can you tell me what it opens with..

kipper

Super Moderator
[QUOTE="likeaneagle, post: 4736196]thanks kipper! open with - windows photo viewer ( Im on windows 10 BTW)[/QUOTE]

Well It's not that then, where are you downloading the images from?

likeaneagle

show thumbnails instead of icons! GOT IT KIPPER! :bounce::clap::congratsflowers::YAY: I Went as admin to systems advance

likeaneagle

[QUOTE="kipper, post: 4736213]lol. is it fixed or not?[/QUOTE]

:kisses::bounce:(cheer)(cheer)(cheer)(cheer)(cheer)(cheer)(cheer):3lips::fly: