Open relationships

o·pen mar·riage
noun
plural noun: open relationships
  1. a marriage or relationship in which both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with others.
With that being said we have tried a open relationship for 20 years up till she got sick just recently and still gives me permission to play because she is not able,and it all started because I caught her cheating on me with my best friend I told her if she would have asked I would have let her if she asked me first but I did not want separate rooms because thats how couples split up.
Any other couples here ever done this??

We were club owners for 15 years and Swing lifestyle sponsored our parties and we did great with them and Ive only been married once and Ive known her since I was 4 and she will always be my Pretty little lady and while in the lifestyle we made more friends then anything and it was rare if we played.

The Big Red One

o·pen mar·riage
noun
plural noun: open relationships
  1. a marriage or relationship in which both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with others.
With that being said we have tried a open relationship for 20 years up till she got sick just recently and still gives me permission to play because she is not able,and it all started because I caught her cheating on me with my best friend I told her if she would have asked I would have let her if she asked me first but I did not want separate rooms because thats how couples split up.
Any other couples here ever done this??
Open Relationship :plural, oral, anal, doggie style noun, don't mean shit, if you two are married and you both agree on fucking others, then maybe you shouldn't be married, it don't work, no Bueno! Don't ever marry if you plan on fucking others, plain and simple, you should have known......

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Not necessarily BRO I've known couple that an open relationship worked out just fine for many years. It's not like sneeking around and cheating for both partners know about it. It usually fails when secrets are kept from one another. Although it does take a mature mind and I don't recomend it for anyone under 30 but then again there are mature 30 year olds and unmature 60 year olds too.

The Big Red One

I hear you steven, but, that seems like a rare case, plus you must also realize, you are introducing a dangerous element into your "family". You really cant keep up with their practices, example, what if they go fuck somebody, and it takes a "domino" effect. At some point a bad or deadly STD could be introduced to the "open" marriage. What if somebody pulls a Jodi Arias, or Jeffery Dahmer? Then what? Simple the couple is fucked. Its fun to fantasize, but again why marry when you aren't settled down?:unsure:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
All true but that can happen to anyone on any given day. I've learned that bar hopping is not the answer either. Most couples are members of groups or clubs.

The Big Red One

All true but that can happen to anyone on any given day. I've learned that bar hopping is not the answer either. Most couples are members of groups or clubs.
Speaking of Bar hopping, you should see some to the Texas bars my bro's and I have been to. I always see an ambulance out front and a dude on a gurney holding his bloody nose. Love the bar scene but i wonder if i should invest in a pair of brass knuckles, LOL J/k bubba, J/K;);)

The Big Red One

Stevent if you are single, I have noticed a female phenomona. Over here in Texas I have noticed a lot of East Europe ladies, that are sweet as pecan pie, easy to talk to, flirtatious, and these gals are just plain fun. I had a "younger" gal working at a store as a cashier, complement my tan, my blue eyes, and my hair style lol!. And while she worked there she flirted with me very strongly, hell my ex wife never did that. LOL! I think she was Romainia or something, she told me you need a easter european woman, she will treat you right. She is long gone off to finish her nursing degree, but she made feel like a younger man. But if you are in this situation, try dating an eastern european woman, you might have a good time....:cool:

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Speaking of Bar hopping, you should see some to the Texas bars my bro's and I have been to. I always see an ambulance out front and a dude on a gurney holding his bloody nose. Love the bar scene but i wonder if i should invest in a pair of brass knuckles, LOL J/k bubba, J/K;);)
:D:cool::D LOL! Yea I did that when younger much younger. We had some badass Honky-Tonks and even Speakeasys in Wisc. too when I was growning up. I even remember seeing Santana when they were just kids.

stevent222

Jokeroo Immortal
Stevent if you are single, I have noticed a female phenomona. Over here in Texas I have noticed a lot of East Europe ladies, that are sweet as pecan pie, easy to talk to, flirtatious, and these gals are just plain fun. I had a "younger" gal working at a store as a cashier, complement my tan, my blue eyes, and my hair style lol!. And while she worked there she flirted with me very strongly, hell my ex wife never did that. LOL! I think she was Romainia or something, she told me you need a easter european woman, she will treat you right. She is long gone off to finish her nursing degree, but she made feel like a younger man. But if you are in this situation, try dating an eastern european woman, you might have a good time....:cool:
Hahaha yup I am Widowed-Divoriced & Widowed ani't looking for number four. LOL! Although..............

The Big Red One

:D:cool::D LOL! Yea I did that when younger much younger. We had some badass Honky-Tonks and even Speakeasys in Wisc. too when I was growning up. I even remember seeing Santana when they were just kids.
Haaa, i had a buddy from Wisconsin, one crazy dude, king of the bar hoppers, met him In college, smart as a whip, but funny as hell, he held a monopoly on broads he dated after his divorce, hes long gone, fun times, fun times...